PDA

View Full Version : DJ and Royal dont like each other?

broncobryce
06-12-2011, 02:50 PM
I wonder if they were joking or serious. From twitter

From: DJ Williams @eddieroyal19 I still don't like you! FYI your Live to me in Training camp. @WoodDro59 From Eddie Royal @DjWilliam55 Haha its been that way for 3 yrs now n you still aint got a hold of me...but yall fake I can't even get a invite out Miami

MOtorboat
06-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Really?

BroncoJoe
06-12-2011, 03:00 PM
Good grief.

Slick
06-12-2011, 03:11 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w309/slickdonkey7/tumblr_kq5obcVR5C1qz9qooo1_500.jpg

ENGLISH mother******!!!! Do you SPEAK it?

Lonestar
06-12-2011, 03:40 PM
hey folks we are ot talking about Mensa candidates here.

UnderArmour
06-12-2011, 04:14 PM

There is a character limit for tweets. I'm not sure if DJ meant "you're live to me in training camp" or "your life to me in training camp." Either way, appears to be an honest mistake. Also, I would like to add that you wrote "ot" instead of "not" so it's not completely inexcusable for DJ Williams to make a minor error such as that.

@DjWilliam55 Haha its been that way for 3 yrs now n you still aint got a hold of me...but yall fake I can't even get a invite out Miami

Now, Royal's tweet. Had he written it grammatically correct:

@DjWilliam55 Haha. It's been that way for 3 years now and you still haven't gotten a hold of me... But you all are so fake I can't even get an invite out to Miami.

150 characters, over Twitter's 140 character limit.

Conclusion: The season really needs to start because we really need to have free agency so threads like these can die down and be replaced with threads complaining about whoever we sign.

nevcraw
06-12-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm bored so I will bite --
your live to me in camp means I'm going to light you up on the field. and then eddie replies you havent done it yet..

def a friendly exchange..

now back to nat geo..

TXBRONC
06-12-2011, 04:34 PM
your live to me in camp means I'm going to light you up on the field. and then eddie replies you havent done it yet..

now back to nat geo..

What's wrong with Nat Geo Nev? :tsk:

MOtorboat
06-12-2011, 04:47 PM
McDaniels is tearing this team apart!

pnbronco
06-12-2011, 04:48 PM

now back to nat geo..

that's how I read it, understanding that I can hardly read those tweet things...:D

Davii
06-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Sounds like friendly banter between two teammates to me.

Canmore
06-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Sounds like friendly banter between two teammates to me.

That's what I think. They are as bored with the extended offseason as we are.

MOtorboat
06-12-2011, 05:06 PM
They are trying to drum-up followers...

nevcraw
06-12-2011, 05:11 PM
What's wrong with Nat Geo Nev? :tsk:

not a thing!! nat geo is my shit!

TXBRONC
06-12-2011, 05:16 PM
not a thing!! nat geo is my shit!

Gotcha. :2thumbs:

OrangeHoof
06-12-2011, 06:51 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VKnlNvwbGMM/TLphOx9VZnI/AAAAAAAACcM/rSReHRZvg-8/s1600/BBillingsley+4.jpg

"Oh, miss! I speak jive!!"

BroncoWave
06-12-2011, 07:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/F0i8Y.gif

Dzone
06-12-2011, 08:05 PM
I dont get that twitter shiiit...alll those hashtags and stuff and @ ####...You have to be a genius to figure that stuff out...lol

JONtheBRONCO
06-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Lol, everyone makes fun of twitter jive, but what's more funny is how teammates goofing around is taken completely out of context. You're "Live" to me in training camp - means "live play." So in other words he's playing like a live game, not practice. And hitting.

jhildebrand
06-12-2011, 10:28 PM
DJ could easily be traded if there is a FA period. I don't think the new regime is enamored with DJ at all. I wish they would have traded him last year when there was a market for the guy.

Montana Battlin Bear
06-12-2011, 11:22 PM
DJ could easily be traded if there is a FA period. I don't think the new regime is enamored with DJ at all. I wish they would have traded him last year when there was a market for the guy.

John Fox was asked this exact question and he immediately shot it down. We can put to rest the DJ trade speculation

Canmore
06-12-2011, 11:24 PM
John Fox was asked this exact question and he immediately shot it down. We can put to rest the DJ trade speculation

DJ may not be a pro Bowl player but he has talent. Haven't we traded away enough talent in the last couple of years to last us for a while?

BeefStew25
06-12-2011, 11:53 PM

Definition of irony.

Davii
06-13-2011, 01:01 AM
This thread has

http://www.teex.com/usar/images/passenger%20train.jpg

horsepig
06-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Great Scott

Ravage!!!
06-13-2011, 11:32 AM

I don't think this is true at all, jhil. I think DJ has been one of our very best players on defense for years. He's not dynamic but he's very solid and can play at all three LB spots, and do it well. It would be stupid to get rid of him and create yet ANOTHER hole to fill.

MOtorboat
06-13-2011, 11:34 AM
I don't think this is true at all, jhil. I think DJ has been one of our very best players on defense for years. He's not dynamic but he's very solid and can play at all three LB spots, and do it well. It would be stupid to get rid of him and create yet ANOTHER hole to fill.

This. You don't ever get rid of the best player on a unit. You get other players to fill in around them.

underrated29
06-13-2011, 11:52 AM
dj williams is just like john michael liles every year someone thinks he is going to be traded and every year he is not. Once again, lets put it to rest. DJ will be staying.

thank you

NightTerror218
06-13-2011, 04:11 PM

He is the teams leading tackler and a good part of the defense.

slim
06-13-2011, 04:26 PM
This. You don't ever get rid of the best player on a unit. You get other players to fill in around them.

Say what?

MOtorboat
06-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Say what?

Unless his name is Jay Cutler. Or he has repeated problems with the law.

slim
06-13-2011, 04:31 PM
Unless his name is Jay Cutler. Or he has repeated problems with the law.

Do you think DJ is the best player on the unit?

That is what I was curious about.

MOtorboat
06-13-2011, 04:33 PM
Do you think DJ is the best player on the unit?

That is what I was curious about.

If we're considering Dumervil a defensive end, yes, by far. If we're considering Dumervil as a linebacker, then Dumervil and Williams are 1a and 1b on the unit.

slim
06-13-2011, 04:36 PM
If we're considering Dumervil a defensive end, yes, by far. If we're considering Dumervil as a linebacker, then Dumervil and Williams are 1a and 1b on the unit.

I was hoping Von Miller's name might come up in this discussion :sad:

BTW, I think Doom has to be considered a DE.

Ravage!!!
06-13-2011, 04:37 PM
Well, we haven't seen anything from Von Miller, yet.

slim
06-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Well, we haven't seen anything from Von Miller, yet.

No, but I think DJ is simply an average player at this point in his career.

I guess it's not fair to expect Miller to play at a pro-bowl level from the start, but if he is not the best LB on the team by mid way through the season, I will be disappointed.

MOtorboat
06-13-2011, 04:40 PM
I was hoping Von Miller's name might come up in this discussion :sad:

BTW, I think Doom has to be considered a DE.

I hope Von Miller is the best player on the defense (And that includes Champ and Dumervil), but I will hold those types of assertions until he actually is.

Best defensive lineman: Dumervil
Best linebacker: Williams
Best secondary man: Bailey

And other than the secondary, the drop off from those players to the next player in each unit is massive.

MOtorboat
06-13-2011, 04:41 PM
No, but I think DJ is simply an average player at this point in his career.

Oof...really?

slim
06-13-2011, 04:43 PM
Oof...really?

Well, maybe a little above average....not a pro-bowl level talent, is what I was getting at.

MOtorboat
06-13-2011, 04:53 PM
Well, maybe a little above average....not a pro-bowl level talent, is what I was getting at.

Let's say:
10 - All Pro
9 - Pro Bowl
7 - Solid Player
5 - League Average
3 - Peyton Hillis
1 - Jay Cutler

Where would you rank D.J. Williams?

Northman
06-13-2011, 04:58 PM
Does it matter?

Ravage!!!
06-13-2011, 05:11 PM
Wait.. hold on... Peyton at a 3, TWO below your average rating... :lol: come on.

MOtorboat
06-13-2011, 05:13 PM
Wait.. hold on... Peyton at a 3, TWO below your average rating... :lol: come on.

You realize that was a joke, kind of like the premise of this thread, right?

Ravage!!!
06-13-2011, 05:14 PM
You realize that was a joke, kind of like the premise of this thread, right?

:laugh: Well.... now that you put it that way.... but you did have me going.

slim
06-13-2011, 05:39 PM
Let's say:
10 - All Pro
9 - Pro Bowl
7 - Solid Player
5 - League Average
3 - Peyton Hillis
1 - Jay Cutler

Where would you rank D.J. Williams?

:laugh:

On that scale, I would say DJ is a 7.

MOtorboat
06-13-2011, 05:48 PM

I would say he's an 8, myself.

Montana Battlin Bear
06-13-2011, 08:54 PM
It seems to me that DJ has been right on the verge of pro bowl for many years, with the move back to his best position (WLB) and a John Fox defense I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him make the Pro Bowl this year.

broncohead
06-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Back to his natural position i say DJ will be an 8. Last few years at MLB and SAM 7

Canmore
06-13-2011, 09:24 PM
Back to his natural position i say DJ will be an 8. Last few years at MLB and SAM 7

We could use an eight at quite a few positions.

Dreadnought
06-13-2011, 09:28 PM

I'd say a 6. Now, Jamie Winborn, on the other hand...

Lonestar
06-13-2011, 10:08 PM
DI is not a thumper he is a catch them from behind tackler he is not the fill the hole, try to run over me type of guy.

His forte is working in space and speed allows him to catch folks from behind.

Personally I think he is a 6 with potential. Was overpaid on his last contract considering what they did to him.

Leta hoPe hencan produce there or Woodyard will be there next yet for alot less money.

broncohead
06-13-2011, 11:56 PM
DI is not a thumper he is a catch them from behind tackler he is not the fill the hole, try to run over me type of guy.

His forte is working in space and speed allows him to catch folks from behind.

Personally I think he is a 6 with potential. Was overpaid on his last contract considering what they did to him.

Leta hoPe hencan produce there or Woodyard will be there next yet for alot less money.

Ever since we've had Woodyard people have been saying he will take DJs job or he'll produce the same with less money. Hasn't happened yet...

And he's one of the more consistent defensive players we have despite having to change positions almost every year.

Davii
06-14-2011, 01:03 AM
DJ has been a solid player for us despite the circumstances, ie position changes, scheme changes etc. he's shown his versatility and I think a stable system and moving back to his natural position is going to let him thrive

BCJ
06-16-2011, 01:47 AM
There is a character limit for tweets. I'm not sure if DJ meant "you're live to me in training camp" or "your life to me in training camp." Either way, appears to be an honest mistake. Also, I would like to add that you wrote "ot" instead of "not" so it's not completely inexcusable for DJ Williams to make a minor error such as that.

@DjWilliam55 Haha its been that way for 3 yrs now n you still aint got a hold of me...but yall fake I can't even get a invite out Miami

Now, Royal's tweet. Had he written it grammatically correct:

@DjWilliam55 Haha. It's been that way for 3 years now and you still haven't gotten a hold of me... But you all are so fake I can't even get an invite out to Miami.

150 characters, over Twitter's 140 character limit.

Conclusion: The season really needs to start because we really need to have free agency so threads like these can die down and be replaced with threads complaining about whoever we sign.

Good to know someone speaks Tweets. Now are you qualified to read what the hell Josina ever tweets?