PDA

View Full Version : Today's inactives

RunYouOver
11-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Champ Bailey, Tim Crowder, Vernon Fox, Chad Jackson, Glenn Martinez, Tony Scheffler, Josh Shaw and Selvin Young.

No Scheffler or Young :tsk:

Tned
11-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Well, between Hall's injury and fumbling problem, I'm guessing we will see some of Torain. How much probably depends on how healthy Pittman is and whether or not Torain gets hot early.

lex
11-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Scheffler is killing my fantasy teams.

Slick
11-02-2008, 03:15 PM

...and our team in general. This guy spends more time in the tub than on the field. It's ridiculous.

lex
11-02-2008, 03:17 PM
...and our team in general. This guy spends more time in the tub than on the field. It's ridiculous.
Yeah, that too. I wonder what round Cornelius Ingram will go in this year? If he slides because of his injury, Id gladly take him in the lower rounds.

Tned
11-02-2008, 03:18 PM

Yea, I just had to scramble to add a TE to one of my teams. I wound up with a crap replacement, but my other TE was on a bye.

lex
11-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Yea, I just had to scramble to add a TE to one of my teams. I wound up with a crap replacement, but my other TE was on a bye.

I had to bite the bullet and play Jamal Lewis against the Ravens and hope he would score a TD. Thats in addition to my issues with TE that are similar to what you mentioned. I think I played Shaincoe and Olsen instead of Scheffler.

Slick
11-02-2008, 03:47 PM
Yeah, that too. I wonder what round Cornelius Ingram will go in this year? If he slides because of his injury, Id gladly take him in the lower rounds.

I won't argue that type of thinking at all. I'm not sure Tony's contract status, but if he's up for a new one anytime soon, I'm not so sure we should give him one.