PDA

View Full Version : Denver Miami Predictions

broncofaninfla
10-31-2008, 01:14 PM
Anybody have any predictions for this weekends game?

I predict Denver’s offense rebounds, scores some points and limits turnovers. I look for a ball control type approach with the RB’s moving the chains and the occasional strike to our WR’s on deep routes. I predict Denver’s defense to come out fired up early but to be caught over pursuing on some misdirection’s by Miami and continue it’s normal on field implosion. I look for a high scoring game and HOPE Denver comes out on top.

:beer:

girler
10-31-2008, 01:21 PM
I predict it's going to be a beautiful day, and I am going to have the sun shining in my face the whole game! :salute:

BroncoTech
10-31-2008, 01:30 PM
I tend to expect more of the same of what we've seen from the Broncos lately. Without major changes it's unreasonable to expect different results. We're sure to make Ricky Williams look like an all American anti-pot poster boy and Penington look like a prime time Dan Marino.

I can hardly wait.

atwater27
10-31-2008, 02:37 PM
Denver is ******, unless they play error free offensive ball. We all know this is a 70 plus point ball game. The question is whether it will be a 40 to 38 win or a 56- 14 blowout. It is a foregone conclusion our defense will be raped and beaten beyond recognition by one of the most accurate and mistake free QB's in the game and a 2 headed monster in the backfield. What will make the difference is if Cutler can step up and not throw stupid picks like the worst of Elway and plummer combined; and if Marshall can actually keep the ball in his hands after he catches it. I can't even possibly begin to know which offense will show up, but one thing is for certain. They will get zero help from the defense.

roomemp
10-31-2008, 02:51 PM
I say Denver wins 42 to 10 :salute:

Dortoh
10-31-2008, 03:09 PM
The fish are just to much for this defense right now.

Fish 42
Den 24

BroncoJoe
10-31-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm NEVER wrong about these predictions:

I will be sitting on the couch, watching the game with an 18 pack of cold Coors Light in the frige on my 48" Sony HDTV, with an occassional trip to the garage (rabbit ear TV) for a smoke.

slim
10-31-2008, 03:13 PM
I predict the team that scores the most points will win.

p.s. I miss beef.

JKcatch724
10-31-2008, 03:19 PM
I'm NEVER wrong about these predictions:

I will be sitting on the couch, watching the game with an 18 pack of cold Coors Light in the frige on my 48" Sony HDTV, with an occassional trip to the garage (rabbit ear TV) for a smoke.

That is a good time all the way around, my friend :beer:

topscribe
10-31-2008, 03:24 PM
I predict the team that scores the most points will win.

p.s. I miss beef.

He was logged in this morning.

Denver 42 - 14. Denver will come out with a vengeance, and the poor fish will
be in their way. Pity the poor fish this week . . .

-----

LoyalSoldier
10-31-2008, 04:37 PM
If the offense will stop these bonehead turnovers we have every shot in the world at winning. We can't keep giving the ball away at the Den 40 and expect our defense to do well.

Fan in Exile
10-31-2008, 07:16 PM
I predict that we will score early, and by jumping out to an early lead we will force the fins to look at passing the ball more. Although they have an accurate passing game they do not have a down field passing game so their drives will be good but will eventually stall. At that point we will make an error that will put them right back in the game so that we can have a nail biter finish.

We will ultimately win this game by 4 points.

How's that for on oddly specific prediction?

Lonestar
10-31-2008, 07:56 PM
considering the following..

Denver Broncos
Out: CB Champ Bailey (Groin)
Questionable: RB Andre Hall (Ankle); TE Tony Scheffler (Groin); WR Brandon Stokely (Concussion); RB Selvin Young (Groin); RB Michael Pittman (Ribs); RB Ryan Torain (Elbow)

Probable: WR Brandon Marshall (Groin); DT Dewayne Robertson (Knee);

Miami Dolphins
Out: FB Casey Cramer (Ankle)

Even if Questionable these folks may or may not be full speed.. or for that matter rusty if they are..

Mia has had a good to great Defense for years..the only thing that held them back last year was a good coach and a decent QB on offense..

They got a lot of talent in the Draft and a HOF er in Parcels.. he gave that team discipline and confidence..

While everyone sees them as 1-15 last year. I see them as a formidable team on the way up and our team with a questionable at best D and issues on O.. NO real running back and a QB that had a BIG head a few weeks ago and WR with the dropsies and that is something the MIA D has been schooled in..

Until I see we can stop either the pass or the run Jay may not see the ball enough to score..

I see this and low scoring loss at home.. less than 50 points total..

weazel
10-31-2008, 11:25 PM
Miami - 39
Denver - 30

broncosfanscott
11-01-2008, 01:37 AM
He was logged in this morning.

Denver 42 - 14. Denver will come out with a vengeance, and the poor fish will
be in their way. Pity the poor fish this week . . .

-----

I am thinking the same way. I feel sorry for the Dolphins because they are getting us at the wrong time.....after the bye, in Denver, and we are coming off a blowout loss on MNF.

Broncos 31-10

broncophan
11-01-2008, 06:51 AM
Miami 27-12..............Pennington to Ginn.......all day long......Sad but true......and I predict after this game Denver will have looked better last week.....when they had a bye....

Den21vsBal19
11-01-2008, 07:11 AM
If we hang onto the ball, we win a high-scoring game..............

If we don't, it'll look like New England all over again.................

The one certainty, no matter where the 'Fins get the ball, our D will roll out the red carpet :mad:

Bronco9798
11-01-2008, 08:13 AM
Broncos win Sunday. The win gets everybody excited and then we hit the road for two weeks. We go 1-2 in these next 3 games. We only beat Miami cause we are home and the road blues begin and we get brought back to reality looking lethargic and uninspired on the road.

This is the same old routine we go through every year now. This team has a clear identity as it does every year. Start a little strong and go through the mid to late season blues that we always go through. It's nothing new. We're in first place cause every one else in the division sucks likes us. We just suck the least of all 4 teams.

We're going to win a game and lose two, win two, and then lose three. It is what it is. Mediocrity at it's best. Broncos have been the best mediocre team in the NFL for several years. What has changed that would give anybody a different indication? Nothing. It's all sitting there for you to look at. Nothing changes. It's what we have come to live with now.

This is Broncos football at it's best. I see it, you see it, we all see it. Sit back, relax, and the season will soon end and we'll be back here next year trying to figure it out all again.

Anyway, just a rant.