PDA

View Full Version : Dear Moderators

CoachChaz
10-31-2008, 12:55 PM
I have tried to explain where I stood on recent situations, but without success. There appears to be a misunderstanding that cannot be corrected for some reason when it comes to what my intentions are and what they are percieved to be. Due to that, I will wave my little white flag on this situation and blow it off.

If any of you ever felt insulted by anything I said, then let me publicly apologize right now. I appreciate what you all do and what you try to do and I'd never try to demean that.

BroncoJoe
10-31-2008, 01:00 PM
This is nothing more than a blatant attempt at getting High-Fives.

:heh:

NightTrainLayne
10-31-2008, 01:15 PM
This is nothing more than a blatant attempt at getting High-Fives.

:heh:

Nice way to tag along on Coach's High-five coat-tails. . .

BroncoJoe
10-31-2008, 01:16 PM

Hey! That wan't my intention!

well, actually it was...

CoachChaz
10-31-2008, 01:24 PM

Ditto

Denver Native (Carol)
10-31-2008, 02:35 PM
I have tried to explain where I stood on recent situations, but without success. There appears to be a misunderstanding that cannot be corrected for some reason when it comes to what my intentions are and what they are percieved to be. Due to that, I will wave my little white flag on this situation and blow it off.

If any of you ever felt insulted by anything I said, then let me publicly apologize right now. I appreciate what you all do and what you try to do and I'd never try to demean that.

:hug:

Bronco9798
11-01-2008, 08:33 AM
I need to post more. This is an attempt to see how many high 5's I can get. Can I get some help please. If you read this post, please hit the high 5 button at the bottom of the page.

TIA, I'm going for the record.