PDA

View Full Version : Klis' Mailbag

TXBRONC
06-07-2011, 08:03 AM
Broncos Mailbag: By Mike Klis
The Denver Post
Posted: 06/07/2011 01:00:00 AM MDT
Updated: 06/07/2011 01:15:13 AM MDT

With the recent struggles on the Broncos D-line, do you think the Broncos would consider Albert Haynesworth — should he be released by the Redskins? I know he's a risk, but he may be worth it.
-- Daniel Desrochers, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario

Daniel - Haynesworth's not just a risk; he's a potential cancer. He might worth it if, say, the Broncos were coming off an 11-5 season and had a roster laden with top-character veterans who could push him.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncosmailbag/ci_18218760

I guess there is always someone that thinks pursuing players like Haynesworth is worth it. I agree with Klis that if Denver was laden with top-character veterans but even then I don't know if it would be worth the risk.

RebelRocker
06-07-2011, 09:50 AM
I guess there is always someone that thinks pursuing players like Haynesworth is worth it. I agree with Klis that if Denver was laden with top-character veterans but even then I don't know if it would be worth the risk.

Denver would be the worst kind of environment for him. We need to go after Mebane from Seattle.

TXBRONC
06-07-2011, 10:41 AM
Denver would be the worst kind of environment for him. We need to go after Mebane from Seattle.

I think Mebane, Cofield, or Patterson would all be solid pick up for the Broncos.

HammeredOut
06-07-2011, 11:23 AM
I think Mebane, Cofield, or Patterson would all be solid pick up for the Broncos.

I like M.Patterson, C.Jenkins, Tommie Harris.

If available, I would take a shot at M.Spears. If the Broncos are wondering what a year of M.Darius would look like on the line. Look no further.

TXBRONC
06-07-2011, 12:39 PM
I like M.Patterson, C.Jenkins, Tommie Harris.

If available, I would take a shot at M.Spears. If the Broncos are wondering what a year of M.Darius would look like on the line. Look no further.

Tommie Harris is on the back side of his career. No thanks. We've been there, and done that.