PDA

View Full Version : Guarantee

Sloanfeld
10-30-2008, 06:11 PM
I guarantee that the Dolphins will win on Sunday. We are going to shred apart the worst D in the league. You thought the New England game was bad? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

WHO CAN STOP THE MIAMI DOLPHINS?????????????????????????

HERE, YOU NEED IT:

:defense::defense::defense::defense::defense::defe nse::defense::defense::defense::defense::defense:: defense::defense::defense::defense::defense::defen se::defense::defense:

Italianmobstr7
10-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Denver can, and will stop the Dolphins. They've played good in their 3 Wins, but they're still chumps if you ask me. Denver's D may suck, but if our offense doesn't turn over the ball (and we won't turn it over more than 1 time on sunday) then we will blow out the Dolphins.

dogfish
10-30-2008, 06:18 PM
smack forum is thataway, you ignorant troll. . . .

----------->

:wave:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9411/dolphinsarejustgaysharkfv6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

turftoad
10-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Moved.

SR
10-30-2008, 06:54 PM

Who was 1-15 last year?

BroncoNut
10-30-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm an all or nothing type of person. In the bigger pic it doesn't really matter. At best Denver is 1 and out in the post season. I don't think the Dolphins will end going very far either.

Broncolingus
10-30-2008, 07:38 PM
WTF?

A Fins fan coming over here talking shit?

You've got to be kidding me?

If it wasn't so sad, I'd be laughing...

WTE
10-30-2008, 08:55 PM
WTF?

A Fins fan coming over here talking shit?

You've got to be kidding me?

If it wasn't so sad, I'd be laughing...

I wish I could think of a few reasons your Broncos could hang with the Fins.

But I can't.

They're gonna crush you.

:defense:

SR
10-30-2008, 08:59 PM

But I can't.

They're gonna crush you.

Where I come from, you NEVER root for ANY team in the same division as your team, ever. If I was a Pats fan, I'd be rooting for Denver.

Lonestar
10-30-2008, 09:00 PM
he may be closer to the truth than many want to hear/fear..

Our defense sucks unless something magic happened over the bye..

There Defense is and has been pretty good in spite of their record last year..

And they finally have a decent QB that does not give the ball away and can throw it up field decently.. and they got real well in the draft this past year..

Last but not least they have someone as a GM that can find his ass with both hands more than I can say for us..

SR
10-30-2008, 09:04 PM
I'm definitely not looking past the Dolphins, but I don't think we'll lose.

Lonestar
10-30-2008, 09:08 PM
I'm definitely not looking past the Dolphins, but I don't think we'll lose.

there you go thinking again..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

SR
10-30-2008, 09:18 PM
there you go thinking again..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I do that from time to time. I ought not to. Earlier, I was thinking about this ... never mind.

BroncoBJ
10-30-2008, 09:30 PM
Joey Porter, is that you? :confused:

Asian Sushi 7
10-30-2008, 09:34 PM
I'm an all or nothing type of person. In the bigger pic it doesn't really matter. At best Denver is 1 and out in the post season. I don't think the Dolphins will end going very far either.

you seem like a go getter....i like that

UnderArmour
10-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Well, the Dolphins only beat the good teams. Sucks to be you.

Sloanfeld
10-30-2008, 09:39 PM
Joey Porter, is that you? :confused:

lol

Sup Pats fan? Looks like you recovered nicely from the smacking we gave you.

You Broncos fans are alright, I thought I'd get some insults thrown my way. But to the person who said that you NEVER root for the same team in your division, yeah right. Wouldn't you root for the Raiders (who seem to be going nowhere) against a team like Houston who is battling for the wild card, against what could very well be your team (and a lot of others).

The gay sharks thing is pretty funny. You know what else is funny?

Gay Cutler
John Elgay
Terrell Gayvis
Champ Gayley
and my personal favorite...
Ed McCaffag

Mark Schlereth is the man though, won't say anything bad about him.

:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

SR
10-30-2008, 09:40 PM
I will NEVER root for the Raiders. Hope that answers your question.

Right now, rooting against the Texans is irrelevant. Different division and the Broncos are still #1 in the AFC West with the Chargers on a BYE this week.

Broncolingus
10-30-2008, 09:43 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f399/myfask/258Troll_spray.jpg

WTE
10-31-2008, 06:51 AM
lol

How's it going Fins fan? :welcome: Yes, that was quite a beating your Dolphins put on my Patriots in September. Do you know that many Broncos fans were laughing hysterically at me and my Patriots after that defeat?

Now the tables have turned.

BTW, I'm not rooting for Miami to beat the Broncos. I just don't see how your team will lose. Your Fins play very physical on both sides of the ball and Denver has struggled mightily against that type of play.

Rick
10-31-2008, 08:35 AM
Game scares me.

I believe we will win the game but I remember fins4life coming here(or at BM I guess) and rooting his pathetic fins team and we scoffed him and his team simply rolled through us...

I had to eat some crow after that game...

I won't look past the fins again.

GEM
10-31-2008, 09:50 AM

But I can't.

They're gonna crush you.

You lost to the Fins....take a walk.

GEM
10-31-2008, 09:52 AM
John Elgay

Envy is a mothertrucker. Sorry Marino retired without sniffing a Super Bowl.

Thnikkaman
10-31-2008, 09:57 AM
If the Dolphin Free Tunas have any hope of winning this weekend, they will need these:

http://www.promolife.com/images/uploads/oxygen_tanks.jpg

Retired_Member_001
10-31-2008, 05:35 PM
If the Dolphin Free Tunas have any hope of winning this weekend, they will need this:

http://kezins.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/favre.jpg

Lonestar
10-31-2008, 05:36 PM
If the Dolphin Free Tunas have any hope of winning this weekend, they will need this:

http://kezins.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/favre.jpg

try again it is not working..

dogfish
10-31-2008, 05:49 PM

Gay Cutler
John Elgay
Terrell Gayvis
Champ Gayley
Ed McCaffag

i would make up similarly "clever" names for former dolphins greats, but you don't have any besides marino. . . . :laugh:

Retired_Member_001
10-31-2008, 05:53 PM
try again it is not working..

It just took a moment to load. ;)

SR
10-31-2008, 07:50 PM
All of the ESPN folks are picking Miami except for Mortensen.

claymore
10-31-2008, 08:02 PM
All of the ESPN folks are picking Miami except for Mortensen.
I would too. I love the Broncos, but Miami is showing some real heart right now. I havent seen that from the whole Broncos team in awhile.

Midnight Blue
11-01-2008, 06:05 PM
lol

You Broncos fans are alright, I thought I'd get some insults thrown my way. But to the person who said that you NEVER root for the same team in your division, yeah right. Wouldn't you root for the Raiders (who seem to be going nowhere) against a team like Houston who is battling for the wild card, against what could very well be your team (and a lot of others).

Gay Cutler
John Elgay
Terrell Gayvis
Champ Gayley
Ed McCaffag

You obviously do not understand the intensity of the rivalry in the
AFC West. The only way I'd ever root for the Raiders (or the Chiefs or the Chargers) is if that game directly affected the playoff hopes of the Broncos. If a win by a division rival gave the Broncos a playoff berth... or a bye...or homefield advantage, then maybe I might root for them, but I'd hold my nose while doing so even then. Even though they suck mightily and have for like 5 years, I still savor each and every Raiders loss.

broncobryce
11-01-2008, 08:53 PM
I guarantee that the Dolphins will win on Sunday. We are going to shred apart the worst D in the league. You thought the New England game was bad? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

HERE, YOU NEED IT:

:defense::defense::defense::defense::defense::defe nse::defense::defense::

Your guarantee means nothing unless you have the balls to place a bet on it. PATHETIC:tsk:

Sloanfeld
11-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Ready guys? Broncos goin down like my Jazz beat most y'all's Nuggets on Wednesday.

Sloanfeld
11-02-2008, 05:30 PM
The only way I'd ever root for the Raiders (or the Chiefs or the Chargers) is if that game directly affected the playoff hopes of the Broncos. If a win by a division rival gave the Broncos a playoff berth... or a bye...or homefield advantage, then maybe I might root for them, but I'd hold my nose while doing so even then.

Well the way I see it is that most AFC games have some kind of affect on the playoff standings. I have no problem rooting for teams in my division if I know that it helps Miami in the playoff race. The race is so tight though, I can't root for anyone in my division because we still have a really good shot of winning it (being 2-1 with 3 division games left). Trust me, if we beat you today and the Chargers start to win a few, you'll be rooting for Oakland when they play us, because if you don't win the division you'll probably be competing with us for a wild card. Oakland has NO CHANCE of making the playoffs, so who cares how much you hate them. Isn't 6 losing seasons in a row good enough for now????????

MOtorboat
11-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Well the way I see it is that most AFC games have some kind of affect on the playoff standings. I have no problem rooting for teams in my division if I know that it helps Miami in the playoff race. The race is so tight though, I can't root for anyone in my division because we still have a really good shot of winning it (being 2-1 with 3 division games left). Trust me, if we beat you today and the Chargers start to win a few, you'll be rooting for Oakland when they play us, because if you don't win the division you'll probably be competing with us for a wild card. Oakland has NO CHANCE of making the playoffs.

Denver will not be competing for a Wild Card spot.

BroncoJoe
11-02-2008, 05:36 PM
Ready guys? Broncos goin down like my Jazz beat most y'all's Nuggets on Wednesday.

From Utah to Florida?

sounds like a fair weather fan to me.

BeefStew25
11-02-2008, 05:40 PM
http://www2.jsonline.com/packer/image/sbxxxii/elway6125.jpg

MOtorboat
11-02-2008, 05:44 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qa9LNPwZIGA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qa9LNPwZIGA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sloanfeld
11-02-2008, 07:16 PM
From Utah to Florida?

sounds like a fair weather fan to me.

I didn't know that it was mandatory to root for the home team. I HATE Philly teams.

Oh, and was I right about this game or what?

Cutler sucks, he's not a Super Bowl caliber quarterback, start looking for a new one. Pennington on the other hand...well sky is the limit right now.

i would make up similarly "clever" names for former dolphins greats, but you don't have any besides marino. . . .

17-0 Griese, Morris (REMEMBER HIM FROM LAST YEAR), Czonka...

WHO CAN STOP THE MIAMI DOLPHINS?

Denver will not be competing for a Wild Card spot.

LOL

:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elef ant::elefant:

KCL
11-02-2008, 08:03 PM
Well, the Dolphins only beat the good teams. Sucks to be you.

Now what does this post mean?

Midnight Blue
11-02-2008, 08:42 PM

Yep. 38-3 when it mattered.

MOtorboat
11-02-2008, 10:12 PM
Pennington on the other hand...well sky is the limit right now.

Props on the call, my man...but you can't be serious with the above statement.

Sloanfeld
11-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Props on the call, my man...but you can't be serious with the above statement.

He's the best QB we've had since the Marino era, manages the offense extremely well, rarely makes mistakes and turns the ball over (the pick was Ginn's fault today), and is a veteran POISED to make a playoff run. There's no dominant team in the AFC this season, anybody could win it:

Steelers, Titans, Colts, Chargers, Broncos if y'all get Bailey back, anyone from the AFC East (Bills appear to be stumbling though). I can't see the Ravens going far despite a good record and defense.

MOtorboat
11-02-2008, 10:32 PM
He's the best QB we've had since the Marino era, manages the offense extremely well, rarely makes mistakes and turns the ball over (the pick was Ginn's fault today), and is a veteran POISED to make a playoff run. There's no dominant team in the AFC this season, anybody could win it:

Steelers, Titans, Colts, Chargers, Broncos if y'all get Bailey back, anyone from the AFC East (Bills appear to be stumbling though). I can't see the Ravens going far despite a good record and defense.

Let's call a spade a spade. Pennington is a mediocre, don't-lose-the-game quarterback. That's what he is. He did a good job of it today, I'll give him props for that, but that offense is perfect to beat a team that doesn't play their cornerbacks any closer to the line of scrimmage than five yards. He's not going to take the Dolphins on a long playoff run. One and done, maybe a wild card win at best.

Broncospsycho77
11-02-2008, 10:37 PM
I agree with MB. Chad Pennington won't lose the game for the Phins. And, in a playoff game, he won't win one either. For Miami to win a playoff game, Ronnie Brown will definitely have to have an impact, or, like today, the defense will need to add a score or two to actively compete.