PDA

View Full Version : Q&A: Von Miller a sure thing as a rookie with Broncos, but others might have to wait

TXBRONC
06-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Q&A: Von Miller a sure thing as a rookie with Broncos, but others might have to wait
By Jeff Legwold
The Denver Post
Posted: 06/03/2011 01:00:00 AM MDT

Q: I know the Broncos expect a lot from Von Miller, but which rookies have the best chance to start this year, or at least play a lot?

A: Brian, because of the current lockout, it could be a more difficult year for rookies to start throughout the league. The current no-contact status between teams and players has severely curtailed the ability of young players to get acclimated to their new surroundings.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18194031

He's goes on to say that it's rookies on veteran team playoff caliber teams that will be most effected. Because of our situation we very easily could have at about four our rookies either starting or at least getting significant playing time.

rcsodak
06-03-2011, 09:39 AM
well, in the thread about the asst coaches, they said most of the players draftees would be seeing immediate action, specifically on ST's.
I remember certain a rb that was killing on st's and found his way into the starting lineup his 1st yr.

SOCALORADO.
06-03-2011, 02:47 PM
well, in the thread about the asst coaches, they said most of the players draftees would be seeing immediate action, specifically on ST's.
I remember certain a rb that was killing on st's and found his way into the starting lineup his 1st yr.

Ah, those were the days my friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlFioK7nzIA

Davii
06-03-2011, 02:58 PM

I wouldn't say TD was killing it on ST's. Let's remember he was ready to leave Japan and walk. All it takes is something to get you noticed. That SF game and specifically that hit did it for TD.

rcsodak
06-03-2011, 03:10 PM
I wouldn't say TD was killing it on ST's. Let's remember he was ready to leave Japan and walk. All it takes is something to get you noticed. That SF game and specifically that hit did it for TD.
There ya go again with that damned 'flair' of yours.
;)