PDA

View Full Version : Tebow on Daily Show Tonight

Dzone
06-02-2011, 09:14 PM
sorry if this has already been posted...I think Tebow will do good against that a$$clown jon stewart

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/05/31/tebow-getting-the-daily-show-treatment-june-2/7605/?utm_source=bleacherreport.com&utm_medium=referralskipframe-bleacherreport.com

atwater27
06-02-2011, 09:26 PM
Don't worry, Stewart will put his clown nose on for Timmy... He saves his vitriol for more controversial figures. I do hope Tebow has a quick wit and a charming answer if Stewart tries to sneak in some subtle digs, as he is so good at doing.

KCL
06-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Tebow is also going to be on the Huckabee show on FOX...I had been watching FOX and muted the TV and saw Tebow and he is going to be on there for anyone who is interested..I don't know if it's tonight or not..maybe this weekend.I didn't look it up to see when.

atwater27
06-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Tebow is also going to be on the Huckabee show on FOX...I had been watching FOX and muted the TV and saw Tebow and he is going to be on there for anyone who is interested..I don't know if it's tonight or not..maybe this weekend.I didn't look it up to see when.

I know he means well, but the Huckabee show is dreadfully boring. I can't even stand to watch it for a minute or 2. I can't stand that show or Geraldo's; Greta's show is pretty lame most of the time as well.

rcsodak
06-02-2011, 09:37 PM
He was already on hannitys.

Dzone
06-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Tebow is becoming the Face of Pro Football and it is pi$$ing people off...everybody wants Tebow on their Talk shows...Im not even a Jesus Freak and I get inspired by this dude.:lol:

MOtorboat
06-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Tebow is becoming the Face of Pro Football and it is pi$$ing people off...everybody wants Tebow on their Talk shows...Im not even a Jesus Freak and I get inspired by this dude.:lol:

...and he might not even start...

MOtorboat
06-02-2011, 10:12 PM
I know this is in the Broncos Forum and not P&R, so sorry for that, but...if you can't laugh at Stewart laughing at both himself and Weiner's Weiner...and the soul singer, you have no sense of humor.

Ravage!!!
06-02-2011, 10:21 PM
wait... Jon Stewart is the assclown? :lol:

Maybe he just talks over some heads around here.

KCL
06-02-2011, 10:50 PM
I know he means well, but the Huckabee show is dreadfully boring. I can't even stand to watch it for a minute or 2. I can't stand that show or Geraldo's; Greta's show is pretty lame most of the time as well.

I don't watch him..just saw that TT was going to be a guest on his show..maybe it won't be boring.

atwater27
06-02-2011, 11:04 PM
I know this is in the Broncos Forum and not P&R, so sorry for that, but...if you can't laugh at Stewart laughing at both himself and Weiner's Weiner...and the soul singer, you have no sense of humor.

I missed it. What did he have to say about Adele? Did he have a problem with her telling the truth about being overtaxed?

MOtorboat
06-02-2011, 11:13 PM
I missed it. What did he have to say about Adele? Did he have a problem with her telling the truth about being overtaxed?

His second bit was a partisan piece of crap about a Republican Senator who thinks that if the Federal government wants to fund the entire rebuilding of Joplin, it needs to act like a responsible household who has a tragedy come along and has to take from one part of their family budget and put it into another.

He laughed at that. Laughed at the common sense approach and called it a joke. I laugh at his stuff all the time, but when its so ridiculous, as this piece was, I just wonder.

It is utterly amazing to me that someone actually calls it ludicrous that the Federal government operate like a business, where if you have an unexpected expense in one department (the tornado in Joplin) you have to take away from another expense, because you can't afford it. And then actually make fun of it!

rcsodak
06-03-2011, 09:50 AM
Stewart is THE assclown.

BroncoWave
06-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Stewart is THE assclown.

He's a comedian. Perhaps you shouldn't take him so seriously.

And if anyone can call him an "assclown" after watching this video, then you just don't have a sense of humor:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-june-1-2011/me-lover-s-pizza-with-crazy-broad?xrs=share_copy

MasterShake
06-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Thanks for posting the link, completely forgot about this.

And here is a link direct to the interview on Hulu as well: http://www.hulu.com/watch/246477/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-tim-tebow

T.K.O.
06-03-2011, 12:19 PM
Tebow was really on the show to promote his new book,but the interview seemed a bit awkward.
a couple brief attempts at humor by both...but just was'nt as good as most interviews with stewert or Tebow for that matter.

KCL
06-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Watched a clip of Tebow talking with Bill O'Reilly.He comes across as a very NICE
young man!It was a pretty good interview.

Nomad
06-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Watched a clip of Tebow talking with Bill O'Reilly.He comes across as a very
young man!It was a pretty good interview.

As a very "what" young man! :tongue::wave::D

KCL
06-04-2011, 12:59 PM
As a very "what" young man! :tongue::wave::D

oops...will edit...just wait and see....:lol:

BroncoStud
06-04-2011, 03:11 PM
I like the Daily Show. I thought it was a good interview and both parties showed respect for one another despite obvious political and idealogical differences in their viewpoints.

Dzone
06-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Too bad we had to expose ourselves to Jon Stewart's imbecilic drivel prior to bringing Tebow on. His attempts at humor are classless and insulting to the intelligence of anyone watching. . I appreciated that he was cool when he talked to Tebow. But otherwise, his entire show is tasteless with no redeeming virtues whatsoever. The dude isnt even funny. At all.

nevcraw
06-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Too bad we had to expose ourselves to Jon Stewart's imbecilic drivel prior to bringing Tebow on. His attempts at humor are classless and insulting to the intelligence of anyone watching. . I appreciated that he was cool when he talked to Tebow. But otherwise, his entire show is tasteless with no redeeming virtues whatsoever. The dude isnt even funny. At all.

Soooo -- you are saying you kind of liked it?

TXBRONC
06-04-2011, 06:14 PM

:lol:

Dzone
06-04-2011, 08:43 PM
:laugh:oh ya, it was %^$#&ing great:lol:

HammeredOut
06-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Anybody know when Ryan Leaf book is out?? Id like to read both Tebow and Ryan Leaf books, and compare the first 3 games of there career, and how they are so much alike. :beer:

Maybe at the ripe young age 24 even Tebow figured out that he will have more success winning at book sales, then winning on the football field for an established amount of time.

The Florida Gators have had 3 or 4 Heisman Trophy Winning QBs who have been big busts in the NFL. Aside from that, 37 Lefthanded QBs have come into the league, and only 7 of them had success. Or 15 percentish. Tebow has a few things against him coming into the NFL. He's a Left Handed QB, and he comes from a school with a history of Heisman Winners who have been busts in the NFL. "I wonder if those facts are in the book".

MOtorboat
06-04-2011, 11:11 PM
Anybody know when Ryan Leaf book is out?? Id like to read both Tebow and Ryan Leaf books, and compare the first 3 games of there career, and how they are so much alike. :beer:

Maybe at the ripe young age 24 even Tebow figured out that he will have more success winning at book sales, then winning on the football field for an established amount of time.

The Florida Gators have had 3 or 4 Heisman Trophy Winning QBs who have been big busts in the NFL. Aside from that, 37 Lefthanded QBs have come into the league, and only 7 of them had success. Or 15 percentish. Tebow has a few things against him coming into the NFL. He's a Left Handed QB, and he comes from a school with a history of Heisman Winners who have been busts in the NFL. "I wonder if those facts are in the book".

Yeah, Ryan Leaf and Tim Tebow are really comparable.

Reaching even lower, I see...

KCL
06-04-2011, 11:13 PM

I watched Tebow on the Huckabee show earlier tonight...I like Tebow.

BroncoStud
06-04-2011, 11:47 PM

Of course your "stats" make no mention of the fact that only 10% of the Earth's population is left-handed. :laugh:

You're post are great, it's like reading a trainwreck, if that were possible. The Ryan Leaf comparison was GREAT, LMFAO, epic football discussion.

FanInAZ
06-04-2011, 11:51 PM
I watched Tebow on the Huckabee show earlier tonight...I like Tebow.

:D Does this mean that you may be turning Orange & Blue :D I'm sure your hubby will be over joyed that you may finally be seeing the light :D

nevcraw
06-04-2011, 11:59 PM

feel better?

I usually feel better after puking too.

KCL
06-05-2011, 12:12 AM
:D Does this mean that you may be turning Orange & Blue :D I'm sure your hubby will be over joyed that you may finally be seeing the light :D

No..that's not what that means....:D

FanInAZ
06-05-2011, 01:49 AM
No..that's not what that means....:D

:tsk: