PDA

View Full Version : How I spent Tuesday night...

GEM
10-29-2008, 09:46 AM
Watched the Broncos vs. Green Bay Super Bowl. :D

Bought this last night...
http://www.amazon.com/NFL-Greatest-Games-Denver-Broncos/dp/B00186DF5C

Going to watch the 1977 Broncos vs. Raiders Championship game tonight. :rockon:

Only $20 at King Soopers. :D

GEM
10-29-2008, 09:52 AM
Inside the dvd they have an ad from the NFL...a full box set of every Super Bowl ever played....HOLY HELL I sooooo want that!! :D

Den21vsBal19
10-29-2008, 10:14 AM
Watched the Broncos vs. Green Bay Super Bowl. :D

Bought this last night...
http://www.amazon.com/NFL-Greatest-Games-Denver-Broncos/dp/B00186DF5C

Going to watch the 1977 Broncos vs. Raiders Championship game tonight. :rockon:

Only $20 at King Soopers. :D

My old man got me that set for my birthday :rockon:

I've only watched the 77 game so far.................our current defense should be made to watch that until their eyes bleed :tsk: That's how a D should play :salute:

broncofaninfla
10-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Too cool, I didn't know anything about that set! Thanks!

NightTrainLayne
10-29-2008, 10:25 AM
Inside the dvd they have an ad from the NFL...a full box set of every Super Bowl ever played....HOLY HELL I sooooo want that!! :D

I wonder if there's a discount if you have them leave out Super Bowls XII, XXI, XXII, & XXIV?

GEM
10-29-2008, 10:30 AM
I wonder if there's a discount if you have them leave out Super Bowls XII, XXI, XXII, & XXIV?

Those aren't included. ;) Its the 3 best games in Broncos history.

NameUsedBefore
10-29-2008, 10:31 AM

No; those provide grounding.

NightTrainLayne
10-29-2008, 10:32 AM
No; those provide grounding.

Living through them is grounding enough my friend. ;)

GEM
10-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Steve Atwater was the funnest for me to watch. :D Last couple minutes of the game, the hit he put on his own guy Hilliard....BRUTAL!!

BigDaddyBronco
10-29-2008, 11:12 AM
I expected GEM to say something about a hot night of passion, but this is even more sexy. :drool:

NightTrainLayne
10-29-2008, 11:17 AM
I expected GEM to say something about a hot night of passion, but this is even more sexy. :drool:

Can you imagine a night of Hot, Broncos action on the Couch with GEM? Watching Elway pierce the defense, watching Atwater smother the receivers, watching TD take the hand-off and penetrate creases opened up by a strong O-line. Finally, seeing the presentation of the trophy at the end with the exploding fire-works!

As Nut says I just threw up in my pants a little bit.

MOtorboat
10-29-2008, 12:06 PM
This thread is worthless if its not in the lounge.

GEM
10-29-2008, 12:32 PM
This thread is worthless if its not in the lounge.

It's about the Broncos....not what I did AFTER watching the Broncos and going to bed! ;)

MOtorboat
10-29-2008, 12:33 PM
It's about the Broncos....not what I did AFTER watching the Broncos and going to bed! ;)

Like I said...

NightTrainLayne
10-29-2008, 12:46 PM

Where is THAT thread?

BroncoJoe
10-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Steve Atwater was the funnest for me to watch. :D Last couple minutes of the game, the hit he put on his own guy Hilliard....BRUTAL!!

Atwater was a freaking terror in that first game. Dude was everywhere!

NightTrainLayne
10-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Atwater was a freaking terror in that first game. Dude was everywhere!

I've watched that play over and over literally hundreds of times. Every time I watch that game again, I go back and replay that several times (as I do a few other memorable plays).

Dude took out three players with one hit (himself included).

underrated29
10-29-2008, 01:21 PM
I've watched that play over and over literally hundreds of times. Every time I watch that game again, I go back and replay that several times (as I do a few other memorable plays).

lol-

howard griffiths commments always crack me up

" Atwater took out everybody on that play,..Including himself."

BroncoJoe
10-29-2008, 01:23 PM

Even beyond that play, Atwater was an animal. The forced fumble on Favre, laying people out all game.

Man, did he want that ring. Almost as much (maybe more?) than Elway.

NightTrainLayne
10-29-2008, 01:24 PM
Even beyond that play, Atwater was an animal. The forced fumble on Favre, laying people out all game.

Man, did he want that ring. Almost as much (maybe more?) than Elway.

Yep. . .we could use that kind of fire now anywhere on the defense.

broncofaninfla
10-29-2008, 03:08 PM
That play epitomized how Atwater played. He always gave 100%.

Superchop 7
10-30-2008, 11:43 PM

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Yeah, I pay my bets too.