PDA

View Full Version : Clip of Tebow talking about his new book

Bullgator
05-30-2011, 03:14 AM
http://denver.sbnation.com/denver-broncos/2011/5/29/2195480/tim-tebow-memoir-preview-video

I know, I know.... but its the off-season... this the best I got right now.

rcsodak
05-31-2011, 08:58 PM
Currently he's on HANNITY.......

HammeredOut
05-31-2011, 09:00 PM
with all the jerseys flying off the rack, he might aswell sell the book, have his own clothing line "Tebowner Florida Style Shirts", and tour with the Olson twins on book signings.

Dzone
05-31-2011, 09:10 PM
Cool. He might as well write it all down while it is fresh in his mind. Surely some people will be thoroughly irritated with it. Who cares? Good that you posted this. Everyone is starving for any Bronco news right now. Damn, I wish they would have shown more Tebow workout footage. I learned me some new exercises. Tebows work ethic reminds me a great deal of the great Olympic wrestler , Dan Gable.

nevcraw
05-31-2011, 09:24 PM
Cool. He might as well write it all down while it is fresh in his mind. Surely some people will be thoroughly irritated with it. Who cares? Good that you posted this. Everyone is starving for any Bronco news right now. Damn, I wish they would have shown more Tebow workout footage. I learned me some new exercises. Tebows work ethic reminds me a great deal of the great Olympic wrestler , Dan Gable.

one of the hardest, toughest SOB's on the planet.

Bullgator
06-01-2011, 12:13 AM

hey D have you ever seen the "chosen one"? if you havent, Tebows still at nease high school when espn made an hour long show on him.... he was the same at 17 as he is now. tells his story up to that point. cool stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HOUMIgfhJA ... its in 5 parts

BeefStew25
06-01-2011, 12:19 AM
Rumor has it TT was boning Erin Andrews for some time.