PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate offseason anicdote!!!

underrated29
05-29-2011, 08:11 PM
I have been looking for something like this for years. I was just informed about it and for anyone who like me did not know. This will get us through til fall- if there is a fall.

YAHTZEE!!

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/registerform

You can now go back and re watch any and every Bronco game from last year---or any game from last year that you choose. Yes, we won 4 games, but for me I love to watch them all and break things down and focus on one player etc etc etc.

:beer:

girler
05-29-2011, 09:04 PM
Forget about last year, I want '96-'98. Find me those. :salute:

shank
05-29-2011, 09:09 PM
either they changed the definition of anicdote, or you are as dumb as west. i'm going with the ladder.

underrated29
05-29-2011, 09:17 PM
either they changed the definition of anicdote, or you are as dumb as west. i'm going with the ladder.

I was trying to type out antidote but i was on the phone with the she biatch and pissed off. Thus typing with one hand resulting in the spell check of anicdote. Thus, the spelling failure of yours truly. Next time I will be aware to make sure the dialogue of such typography is of satisfactory code.

:tsk:

atwater27
05-29-2011, 09:20 PM

Where exactly are you going with that ladder?:defense:

shank
05-29-2011, 09:21 PM

oh no! i has errorz!!

shank
05-29-2011, 09:22 PM

I spazzed out and the "d" got away from me and I hit it twice when I really meant to hit "t" twice.

underrated29
05-29-2011, 09:24 PM
He is trying to make fun of me at the same time mocking west for his use of ladder instead of latter. Please see west thread for references. Shaw is wyley

atwater27
05-29-2011, 09:26 PM
I have been looking for something like this for years. I was just informed about it and for anyone who like me did not know. This will get us through til fall- if there is a fall.

YAHTZEE!!

You can now go back and re watch any and every Bronco game from last year---or any game from last year that you choose. Yes, we won 4 games, but for me I love to watch them all and break things down and focus on one player etc etc etc.

And give more money to the evil NFL that has made slaves of the players and is forcing them to work for pennies??!?!?! Blasphemy! Stand in solidarity with the downtrodden players association and refuse to give the old rich white slavemasters a dime until they step down and give their franchises to the NFLPA. Power to the people!!!

shank
05-29-2011, 09:27 PM
He is trying to make fun of me at the same time mocking west for his use of ladder instead of latter. Please see west thread for references. Shaw is wyley

U29 is correct. you ARE all very lucky to know me. i'm just glad someone else said it, so that i didn't have to.

underrated29
05-29-2011, 09:37 PM
Its what I am here for

rcsodak
05-29-2011, 10:13 PM

YAHTZEE!!

What is an" anicdote"? :confused:

rcsodak
05-29-2011, 10:16 PM

Hahahaha....lmao

underrated29
05-29-2011, 10:23 PM
What is an" anicdote"? :confused:

please see above 5 posts and also chasing a 10

It will forever change your life.

rcsodak