PDA

View Full Version : Ayers at DT???

Bill Devaroe
05-09-2011, 10:10 AM
Denver- Look out buffet restaurants all over the Denver Metro Area, Robert Ayers is coming to a buffet near you. Ayers, the Broncos outside linebacker last year will be asked to play another position this year, Defensive Tackle. “Robert has a ton of ability to play DT in this scheme, he just needs to bulk up a bit” said Broncos coach John Fox. Fox went on to say “This is one reason we felt like we didn’t have to draft a D Tackle. We feel like with him and Kevin (Vickerson), we should be all set.” Ayers is trying to add 30 pounds before the start of the season. “Man, lots of Mc Donalds and burritos, and I will get there.”

SoCalImport
05-09-2011, 10:23 AM
I do like a good fishin story.

hotcarl
05-09-2011, 11:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4P9cW.jpg

rcsodak
05-09-2011, 11:27 AM
Loserville

BroncoNut
05-09-2011, 11:30 AM
I'm so sick of this fukin troll

Shananahan
05-09-2011, 11:38 AM
Why would you take the time to write something fake like this up?

Shananahan
05-09-2011, 11:39 AM
I'm so sick of this fukin troll
I don't understand the point of it. It's not funny or clever. I can appreciate good shtick, but there's nothing to this.

TXBRONC
05-09-2011, 11:43 AM
No EFX has already said he's being moved to defensive end.

BroncoWave
05-09-2011, 11:47 AM
I still appreciate you Bill Devaroe.

T.K.O.
05-09-2011, 12:16 PM
i thought Orton was being moved to DT ? thats why we turned down seattle's offer of Mebane and a 2012 1st round pick:confused:

BroncoNut
05-09-2011, 12:48 PM
I don't understand the point of it. It's not funny or clever. I can appreciate good shtick, but there's nothing to this.

Blevens just likes to stir things up. Years ago he started a thread at the freak on getting snow machines to make snow in mile high. The purpose being that it would be of advantage to Tatum Bell who was... get this .... A great "snow back"

Shananahan
05-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Threads like this don't stir anything up, they just waste people's time. If this is as funny and clever as the guy gets, then I feel sorry for him. If this is how he amuses himself then it's even more pathetic.

I mean, I realize I'm just adding to it now, but I don't understand why some people here seem to enjoy and encourage it.

TXBRONC
05-09-2011, 01:26 PM
i thought Orton was being moved to DT ? thats why we turned down seattle's offer of Mebane and a 2012 1st round pick:confused:

We can't do that, Orton's ankles wont hold up.

LTC Pain
05-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Denver- Look out buffet restaurants all over the Denver Metro Area, Robert Ayers is coming to a buffet near you. Ayers, the Broncos outside linebacker last year will be asked to play another position this year, Defensive Tackle. “Robert has a ton of ability to play DT in this scheme, he just needs to bulk up a bit” said Broncos coach John Fox. Fox went on to say “This is one reason we felt like we didn’t have to draft a D Tackle. We feel like with him and Kevin (Vickerson), we should be all set.” Ayers is trying to add 30 pounds before the start of the season. “Man, lots of Mc Donalds and burritos, and I will get there.”

Bill Devaroe, hotcarl and Robert Ethan all have the same father listed on their birth certificates :)

WARHORSE
05-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Bill Devaroe, hotcarl and Robert Ethan all have the same father listed on their birth certificates :)

Yeah......We The People.

Bwaha!

J/K guys.;)

underrated29
05-09-2011, 01:43 PM

And his name was dream

BroncoWave
05-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Threads like this don't stir anything up, they just waste people's time. If this is as funny and clever as the guy gets, then I feel sorry for him. If this is how he amuses himself then it's even more pathetic.

I mean, I realize I'm just adding to it now, but I don't understand why some people here seem to enjoy and encourage it.

No one made you open the thread, party pooper.

Shananahan
05-09-2011, 03:35 PM
This is the kind of humor 12 and 13-year old kids spread nonstop over the internet. Just a bunch of inane, nonsensical jibberish about nothing while acting silly and high-fiving each other.

rcsodak
05-09-2011, 03:50 PM

At the least, its in the wrong forum.

Now its up to the mods.

Dzone
05-09-2011, 04:40 PM
lets not encourage this nonsense!
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn11/malibubluff/reagansmok.jpg

HammeredOut
05-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Ayers and Moreno are looking like draft day busts. I never liked either pick, and when the picks went down, a bunch of us knew it wasn't worth the ink. Team is due for a make over.

underrated29
05-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Ayers and Moreno are looking like draft day busts. I never liked either pick, and when the picks went down, a bunch of us knew it wasn't worth the ink. Team is due for a make over.

And the award for most random post goes to this guy^^^

rcsodak
05-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Typical starts for 2nd yr players. Multiple new schemes/coaches. Pisspoor talent surrounding them. Injuries.

HammeredOut
05-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Typical starts for 2nd yr players. Multiple new schemes/coaches. Pisspoor talent surrounding them. Injuries.

The Broncos fans are great. I love it. They hate the best players on the team, and the worst players on the team get a free pass because they sold a few jerseys in the stands.

rcsodak
05-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Care to divulge your point or are you just into empty blanket statements concerning broncos fans?

underrated29
05-09-2011, 05:41 PM
The Broncos fans are great. I love it. They hate the best players on the team, and the worst players on the team get a free pass because they sold a few jerseys in the stands.

Please then sir, tell me what the numbers should look like for a 2nd year RB?

Because knowshon is at 2400+ and 17tds

I want to know what they should be!?!?!

HammeredOut
05-09-2011, 05:42 PM
I use stats, and points. Most of the posters on this forum use no statistics, and just make broad statements without any merit.

underrated29
05-09-2011, 05:47 PM

I use stats, and points. Most of the posters on this forum use no statistics, and just make broad statements without any merit.

Still waiting for those stats and points...........

Anytime now........

waiting......

underrated29
05-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Still waiting....................................

*yawn*

HammeredOut
05-09-2011, 05:50 PM

To let you in a little secret.. but you need to shush about. RB's generally rip it up for the first 5-6 seasons, and then they drop off the map. The problem with Knowshon is we are still waiting going into year 3 for a productive season.

This team could dial up Tatum Bell who was selling rotory phones to old folks, with only the practice coming from running to the food court getting chinese food, and he still could dial up 1000 yards as a back up. While Knowshon can't get anything done, and looks like the NFL speed is to much for him.

Numbers from a 2nd yr RB should be atleast 1000 yards, and 20-40 receptions. If they can't gett'r done, then Moreno isn't the guy. Just a bad draft pick, as simple as that.

HammeredOut
05-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Still waiting for those stats and points...........

Anytime now........

waiting......

Marshall Faulk has more yards in one great season then Knowshon does in his entire career. Thats a good stat.

underrated29
05-09-2011, 05:54 PM
To let you in a little secret.. but you need to shush about. RB's generally rip it up for the first 5-6 seasons, and then they drop off the map. The problem with Knowshon is we are still waiting going into year 3 for a productive season.

This team could dial up Tatum Bell who was selling rotory phones to old folks, with only the practice coming from running to the food court getting chinese food, and he still could dial up 1000 yards as a back up. While Knowshon can't get anything done, and looks like the NFL speed is to much for him.

Numbers from a 2nd yr RB should be atleast 1000 yards, and 20-40 receptions. If they can't gett'r done, then Moreno isn't the guy. Just a bad draft pick, as simple as that.

ok so what you are saying is knowshons 2400+ yards in 2 years is not good enough, but 1000 yards is?

Umm to let you in on a little secret, but you need to stay hush about it. The stats and points you use are arguing in favor of knowshon. lol- just so ya know.

HammeredOut
05-09-2011, 06:00 PM
ok so what you are saying is knowshons 2400+ yards in 2 years is not good enough, but 1000 yards is?

Umm to let you in on a little secret, but you need to stay hush about it. The stats and points you use are arguing in favor of knowshon. lol- just so ya know.

Hey 700 yards last season is aweful, and the worst out of any starter in the league. Infact he was so bad last season, he only had 3 games over 60 yards. That production speaks for itself.

Its not what you did in your career, its what you done for me lately. Moreno only has 2 games with 100 plus yards in his career. Thats not exactly ripping it up.

Just so you know, you might need to turn your jersey backwards, but thats the truth.

nevcraw
05-09-2011, 06:03 PM
This is the kind of humor 12 and 13-year old kids spread nonstop over the internet. Just a bunch of inane, nonsensical jibberish about nothing while acting silly and high-fiving each other.

you needed 4 posts to respond to this jibberish?.. :confused:

rcsodak
05-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Marshall Faulk has more yards in one great season then Knowshon does in his entire career. Thats a good stat.
And APeterson did too. Your point?

And we're still waiting for those stats and numbers that nobody here does.

Try to include all 2nd yr rb's, picked mid 1st rd, by 1st time HC's, with no set startting qb, new blocking scheme for OL, new offensive system for previous vets, 2new OL in their 2nd yr,saaaaaayyyy over the last 10yrs.

TIA

Ps. Welcome to the boards. :cheers:

rcsodak
05-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Hey 700 yards last season is aweful, and the worst out of any starter in the league. Infact he was so bad last season, he only had 3 games over 60 yards. That production speaks for itself.

Its not what you did in your career, its what you done for me lately. Moreno only has 2 games with 100 plus yards in his career. Thats not exactly ripping it up.

Just so you know, you might need to turn your jersey backwards, but thats the truth.

Wow. I sure hope you're bringing more than that!

So, what do you have to say about the OL last year?

BigSarge87
05-09-2011, 06:21 PM

5,000 lbs of spacedust lands on the earth everyday. Look it up.

atwater27
05-09-2011, 06:25 PM
This thread is teh ghey.

rcsodak
05-09-2011, 06:35 PM
This thread is teh ghey.
Well...it is NOW.

:laugh:

T.K.O.
05-09-2011, 07:58 PM
we also have to remember that mcD had orton on pace for a 5000+ yd season for a good part of the season....that's NOT exactly feeding Knowshon the rock !!!!!:D

TXBRONC
05-09-2011, 08:30 PM
5,000 lbs of spacedust lands on the earth everyday. Look it up.

It is also true that you don't bring a knife to a gun fight. :nod:

hotcarl
05-09-2011, 08:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4P9cW.jpg

BeefStew25
05-09-2011, 08:57 PM
I work with Ayers aunt. She said Robert is indulging in chitlins and smoked pole.

HammeredOut
05-09-2011, 11:38 PM
We just touched the limb, and we didn't even discuss Robert Ayers yet. Lets talk stats. Everybody seems to have a faint hope he will pan out. Lets talk were will he pan out and why??

shank
05-09-2011, 11:43 PM
We just touched the limb, and we didn't even discuss Robert Ayers yet. Lets talk stats. Everybody seems to have a faint hope he will pan out. Lets talk were will he pan out and why??

yes, let's.

HammeredOut
05-09-2011, 11:52 PM
yes, let's.

If he has anything, lets see what he can do at RE. Other then that, we know he can't drop, or stop the run, so lets get him doing what we drafted him for. Passing the rusher with his hand in the dirt.

NorCalBronco7
05-09-2011, 11:56 PM
If he has anything, lets see what he can do at RE. Other then that, we know he can't drop, or stop the run, so lets get him doing what we drafted him for. Passing the rusher with his hand in the dirt.

All Ayers can do is stop the run. Its the strongest part of his game.

HammeredOut
05-09-2011, 11:59 PM
All Ayers can do is stop the run. Its the strongest part of his game.

Thats what the scouting report said when he came out of college. He didn't rack up much stats from the linebacker position which magnifys the Tackle stats in the NFL, and most of all, the run stopping stats like more tackles. He couldn't rack up any sacks, or tackles. So why not just put his hand in the dirt and do what we drafted him for, and rush the passer, with little to no decision making other then the odd screen.

underrated29
05-10-2011, 12:03 AM

yeah you are right.

Marshall faulk in his 6th season on the greatest offense that the nfl had seen before.

Damn that knowshon for not having hall of fame numbers in his 2nd year. What a chump.

actually on second thought....... You really have no clue what you are talking about.

BUUUUUT- I bet it goes something like this.

Peyton Hillis is your man crush. We draft Knowshon (which like myself, many of us here predicted) you took it up the ass because you were sure we were getting orakpo. Then we trade hillis and knowshon is the starter and you have blindly hated him ever since.

We know that this is true because your arguement has more holes than bin laden. And yet you still try to show how moreno is a bust.

NorCalBronco7
05-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Thats what the scouting report said when he came out of college. He didn't rack up much stats from the linebacker position which magnifys the Tackle stats in the NFL, and most of all, the run stopping stats like more tackles. He couldn't rack up any sacks, or tackles. So why not just put his hand in the dirt and do what we drafted him for, and rush the passer, with little to no decision making other then the odd screen.

Ayers, if hes ever going to make it in the NFL, is going to be as a RE in the 43.

DT/LB are not even considered by Fox imo.

HammeredOut
05-10-2011, 12:12 AM
yeah you are right.

Marshall faulk in his 6th season on the greatest offense that the nfl had seen before.

Damn that knowshon for not having hall of fame numbers in his 2nd year. What a chump.

actually on second thought....... You really have no clue what you are talking about.

BUUUUUT- I bet it goes something like this.

Peyton Hillis is your man crush. We draft Knowshon (which like myself, many of us here predicted) you took it up the ass because you were sure we were getting orakpo. Then we trade hillis and knowshon is the starter and you have blindly hated him ever since.

We know that this is true because your arguement has more holes than bin laden. And yet you still try to show how moreno is a bust.

Don't get mad at me because your banana boat had a few holes in it. :welcome:

And the year before Kurt was bagging up lunch meat, and grits for old women farting at the grocery store. So whats your point? Kurt needs more credit?

shank
05-10-2011, 12:12 AM

ayers is almost as good a rush passer as matt prater is at field goaling kicks.

but that's just my cents two.

HammeredOut
05-10-2011, 12:22 AM
ayers is almost as good a rush passer as matt prater is at field goaling kicks.

but that's just my cents two.

Jarvis Moss part 2

BeefStew25
05-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Jarvis Moss part 2

No way. Ayers has actually made some plays. Jarvis is Camby in pads. No ass at all.

Shananahan
05-10-2011, 01:38 AM
I think everybody should probably just stop debating with that guy.

HammeredOut
05-10-2011, 09:33 AM
No way. Ayers has actually made some plays. Jarvis is Camby in pads. No ass at all.

39 tackles from a starting linebacker is pretty bad. Ayers was on the decline near the end of the season, when he didn't record a tackle against the Texans.

Im convinced Ayers needs to put his hand in the dirt, and get him going one way. Other then that, he looks like a wasted 1st round pick and at Linebacker.

underrated29
05-10-2011, 11:18 AM
Don't get mad at me because your banana boat had a few holes in it. :welcome:

And the year before Kurt was bagging up lunch meat, and grits for old women farting at the grocery store. So whats your point? Kurt needs more credit?

What?
Do you even read what you post?

You said you speak on stats and points and merit. I showed you stats and points and merit. The fact that in 2 years knowshon has 2400+ yards and 17tds.

Then you say he should have at least 1000 a year- (2400 - dvide by 2 years- is 1200 a year.)

Then you bring up Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk and are now talking about Kurt Warner???????

Its puff puff pass amigo, not puff puff puff puff pass out. Do you live in boulder?

SOCALORADO.
05-10-2011, 11:26 AM
I cant believe this thread has gone for 4 pages. :shocked:

BroncoNut
05-10-2011, 11:32 AM
I cant believe this thread has gone for 4 pages. :shocked:

it's the offseason,

underrated29
05-10-2011, 11:49 AM
I think it is the only thread that has had more than 3 replies on it in the last 2 days.

BigDaddyBronco
05-10-2011, 11:52 AM
I think it is the only thread that has had more than 3 replies on it in the last 2 days.
Yea Moreno is great............for a 3rd or 4th round draft pick. :bandit:

I don't hate Moreno, just that we picked a RB in the 1st round.