14. Tom Brady

15. Fitzgerald

16. Cassell

Slick
05-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Jhey Cutler war.

Magnificent Seven
05-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Never forget that game in October. Jets vs. Broncos game. Mark Sanchez was smiling and boasting at us after beating us. Broncos should have won that game if they didn't get penalized. Look forward to watching him get smacked-down by Von Miller on Thursday night in DENVER! All rowdy fans will go crazy and cheer louder! Revenge! Revenge!

Davii
05-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Never forget that game in October. Jets vs. Broncos game. Mark Sanchez was smiling and boasting at us after beating us. Broncos should have won that game if they didn't get penalized. Look forward to watching him get smacked-down by Von Miller on Thursday night in DENVER! All rowdy fans will go crazy and cheer louder! Revenge! Revenge!

Quite honestly, I felt that penalty was BS. No doubt the facemask did get grabbed as the CB was falling down. However, he wouldn't have been falling if the receiver hadn't pulled him around the waist.

UnderArmour
05-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Quite honestly, I felt that penalty was BS. No doubt the facemask did get grabbed as the CB was falling down. However, he wouldn't have been falling if the receiver hadn't pulled him around the waist.

Pulling a DB down by his jersey is offensive pass interference. Call was ridiculous enough, but the no call on the offensive pass interference was straight up bullshit.

horsepig
05-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Jets suck real bad.

TXBRONC
05-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Jhey Cutler war.

Some people have a tough time letting stupid things go.

Davii
05-08-2011, 12:05 AM
Some people have a tough time letting stupid things go.

I guess I am one. I hope we see Whiner Jay on the sidelines while the Bears are getting their asses kicked.

WARHORSE
05-08-2011, 03:29 AM
According to the schedule

Week...QB

1. Jason Campbell

2. Dalton or the lesser Palmer

3. Jake Locker, Kerry Collins

4. Aaron Rogers

5. Phillis Rivers

6. Chad Henne....possibly Orton

7. Matthew Stafford

8. Jason Campbell

9. Matt Cassell

10. Sanchez

11. Phillis Rivers

12. Christian Ponder

13. Gay Cutler

14. Tom Brady

15. Fitzgerald

16. Cassell

Teams I feel we can beat.

Take a team like Detroit, and while they have those two beasts at DT now, a QB like Tebow has the mobility to make them pay.

Our defense is going to have to be coached up big time. But one thing about the kids coming out of college, they have a good amount of starts.

If Tebow is starting, we can have a really good running game, including him.

We need a solid runningback to go with Knowshon.

Tebow doesnt have to throw a ton, but if he can be a little more accurate it will go a long way to a ball control offense, which we can do effectively this year.

I really hope Doom can stay healthy, cause if he does, I believe our pass rush will be killa.

All the teams in orange can beat us.......but I also think we have a shot at beating them.

We can beat the others too, but our chances are just not very high.

I look forward to kickin butt.

If Ortonary is under center, I reserve the right to be silent concerning my season prognastications.

threefolddead
05-08-2011, 06:47 AM
I also enjoy watching Cutler get sacked. Rivalry is part of the fun of football! Hopefully the season gets fired up soon so that guys like Miller can get some snaps soon. I'd love to see that whole list get smacked around by out D.

Northman
05-08-2011, 09:24 AM
Unfortuantely, it isnt just the QB's that beat Denver. A lot of those QB's have better overall teams than we do. While i hope for the best its still a work in progress, baby steps.......

BroncoBJ
05-08-2011, 01:18 PM
I see about 10 very below average QB's that we will probably make look great this year. :fight: