PDA

View Full Version : What is the Status of Cutler on his Finger?

Medford Bronco
10-22-2008, 10:40 AM
Does anyone know?

Thank you :salute:

NightTrainLayne
10-22-2008, 10:48 AM
Does anyone know?

Thank you :salute:

Shanny said at the presser that at half-time the x-rays were negative, so it would be fine.

I believe his quote was something like, "On a finger if the x-ray is negative you don't waste time and money on MRI's".

He'll be fine by the next game.

BigDaddyBronco
10-22-2008, 10:50 AM
Shanny said at the presser that at half-time the x-rays were negative, so it would be fine.

I believe his quote was something like, "On a finger if the x-ray is negative you don't waste time and money on MRI's".

He'll be fine by the next game.
He had better. He needs to put up 35 pts a game if we are going to have a chance for the rest of the year.

NightTrainLayne
10-22-2008, 10:59 AM
He had better. He needs to put up 35 pts a game if we are going to have a chance for the rest of the year.

Yeah, I keep making the argument that it's not really any different, we already needed to put up 35 points a game.

Bates needs to figure out what he was doing the first three weeks and get back to it, or counter the adjustments everyone else has made.

BigDaddyBronco
10-22-2008, 11:01 AM
Yeah, I keep making the argument that it's not really any different, we already needed to put up 35 points a game.

Bates needs to figure out what he was doing the first three weeks and get back to it, or counter the adjustments everyone else has made.

The last couple of weeks we just had turnovers derail the plan. That and injuries. Hopefully the offense can get healed up over the bye and get back to rolling. Otherwise, we'll be looking at a high draft pick.

underrated29
10-22-2008, 11:03 AM

WELL its not all bates. He doesnt seem to be game planning very well, and the plays seem unoriginal or obvious.

But as i said in another thread, its all about Jay. He just needs to slow down, and take what the defense gives him. No defense can cover all our guys, and 89% of the time some one is wide open or about to be, but jay is trying to go to marshall or for the big play.

Once he gets back to beating a team in chunks, and moving the chains, we will once again regain our dominance. I do think that the help of a power run game will open things up a bit more for him too.

NightTrainLayne
10-22-2008, 11:10 AM
WELL its not all bates. He doesnt seem to be game planning very well, and the plays seem unoriginal or obvious.

But as i said in another thread, its all about Jay. He just needs to slow down, and take what the defense gives him. No defense can cover all our guys, and 89% of the time some one is wide open or about to be, but jay is trying to go to marshall or for the big play.

Once he gets back to beating a team in chunks, and moving the chains, we will once again regain our dominance. I do think that the help of a power run game will open things up a bit more for him too.

I think you're right.

I also think that Jay needs to learn to just throw the ball away sometimes. When's the last time Jay threw one away because everyone was covered? I don't recall, but I've seen way too many thrown right at double coverage.