PDA

View Full Version : Woody's Mailbag

TXBRONC
05-05-2011, 07:52 AM
Woody's Mailbag: Outlandish rumors about how the Broncos are going to fill defensive gaps
The Denver Post
Posted: 05/05/2011

Woody, have you heard the latest rumor making the rounds on the Internet? It has the Broncos trading quarterback Kyle Orton to the Redskins for defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth. Can you see this becoming a reality? — Jason, Parker

Jason, thank you for asking. This rumor is why some people need a license to use the Internet. It's just something someone made up. No truth now, or ever. The Broncos want absolutely no part of Fat Albert (hey, hey, hey). Just laugh and move on.

I would love to know how that rumor started.

SoCalImport
05-05-2011, 12:29 PM
I would love to know how that rumor started.

Hi! I'm Albert Haynesworth's agent...nice to meat you.

TXBRONC
05-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Hi! I'm Albert Haynesworth's agent...nice to meat you.

Probably so. :lol:

tomjonesrocks
05-05-2011, 12:34 PM
How would Woody know there was no truth to it? He's the be-all-end-all of secret conversations at Dove Valley.

Actually the whole thing makes a lot of sense if it's only a rumor -- though I hope it doesn't happen.

Mike
05-05-2011, 12:52 PM
I am Kaiser Soze.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-05-2011, 01:45 PM
How would Woody know there was no truth to it? He's the be-all-end-all of secret conversations at Dove Valley.

Actually the whole thing makes a lot of sense if it's only a rumor -- though I hope it doesn't happen.

Elway squashed that rumor a few days ago when he said he didn't see it happening, while hinting at Albert's past troubles.

LRtagger
05-06-2011, 11:50 AM
I first read it from Burger Bill. He's a fat turd.