PDA

View Full Version : Miller moves to Tebow time

TXBRONC
05-04-2011, 07:59 AM
Miller moves to Tebow time
The first meeting of the first-round draft picks works out rather well.
By Lindsay H. Jones
The Denver Post
Posted: 05/04/2011 01:00:00 AM MDT

Tim Tebow and Von Miller had known each other for all of five minutes when Tebow asked the Broncos' latest first-round draft pick a very serious question Tuesday.

"You want to work out?" Tebow asked Miller as they posed for pictures before the John Lynch Foundation Salute the Stars scholarship luncheon at Invesco Field at Mile High. Miller replied that, of course, he'd like to work out with his new teammate. But there was a hang-up. Miller was wearing a suit and hadn't brought any gym clothes.

Tebow, a spokesman for Nike, said he would be able to help Miller.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17987103

It's nice little read you all might want to check out the rest of the story.

Agent of Orange
05-04-2011, 08:09 AM
I read this yesterday. It's pretty cool. Hopefully, these two can hit it off and be cornerstone players. In a small way, I want to turn over the roster and build around a young core of players.

TXBRONC
05-04-2011, 08:18 AM
I read this yesterday. It's pretty cool. Hopefully, these two can hit it off and be cornerstone players. In a small way, I want to turn over the roster and build around a young core of players.

I'm sure the roster will be turned over to great extent over time. I just don't see it done in the manner that McDaniels did it. At the same time if players are already on the roster fix what what you want do keep them. There is no sense reinventing the wheel.

Agent of Orange
05-04-2011, 08:24 AM
I'm sure the roster will be turned over to great extent over time. I just don't see it done in the manner that McDaniels did it. At the same time if players are already on the roster fix what what you want do keep them. There is no sense reinventing the wheel.

Im talking guys like DJ Williams and even Orton.

TXBRONC
05-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Im talking guys like DJ Williams and even Orton.

What I said doesn't contridict what you said. However, I don't agree with you about D.J.

Mike
05-04-2011, 09:06 AM
How can you not love Tebow?

TXBRONC
05-04-2011, 09:14 AM
How can you not love Tebow?

I like passion for the game. I really do hope the kid succeeds.

SOCALORADO.
05-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Although there is no sale, Tim Tebow is getting 50% off on select mattresses.

rcsodak
05-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Didn't I read this yesterday? :confused: Surely I'm not hallucinating from my temp!