PDA

View Full Version : Bly On Manning: "He's a Chatterbox"

BigBroncLove
09-27-2007, 07:43 PM
I thought this was pretty funny....

Say what? Broncos cornerback Dré Bly said Manning isn’t just well-known for his success on the football field. He’s a well-known chatterbox during the game, as well.

“It’s just crazy, just to hear some of the stuff that he says,” Bly said. “He’s talking about fat ladies and ice cream and all sorts of things. You never know. He’s talking about colleges and high schools and cars and Bentleys and a whole bunch of stuff.

“A lot of that stuff, the play is already called, and that’s what Peyton does is try to throw you off and try to make you think he’s changing the play based on the defense. You just have to stay buckled down and stay disciplined in your coverage.”

That is pretty funny, and a pretty good tactic. Start saying random thigns to unbutton the defense, make them think your changing the plays, and screw up how they can read your audibles in the future.... but fat ladies, ice cream, and bentleys? Mannings got an imagination on him :D

BroncoBJ
09-28-2007, 02:36 AM
:lol: thats funny stuff. I would love to hear Manning saying all that stuff. :elefant:

Retired_Member_001
09-28-2007, 03:15 PM
Do you think he's talking about Tom Brady when he says "fat lady"?

:D

SR
09-28-2007, 04:11 PM
Blue Nineteen! Blue Nineteen! Rocky Road! Rocky Road! Pickles! Ice! Hut! Hut!

***Manning drops back, he's got Reggie Wayne wide open down the left sideline. AND OUT OF NOWHERE! ALMOST NINJA LIKE! DRE BLY PICKS THE BALL OFF!***

Watchthemiddle
09-28-2007, 05:59 PM
That sounds like a typical Manning commercail instead of cadence. :laugh:

I just hope Bly can step it up against the chatter box. We all know Manning is smart enough to stay away from Champ.

TXBRONC
09-28-2007, 06:09 PM
That sounds like a typical Manning commercail instead of cadence. :laugh:

I just hope Bly can step it up against the chatter box. We all know Manning is smart enough to stay away from Champ.

He'll test Champ a few times. Manning did that a couple time during last years game.

Watchthemiddle
09-28-2007, 06:15 PM
He'll test Champ a few times. Manning did that a couple time during last years game.

Mark my words...the double move is going to kill us. Whether it be Champ or Bly...we will get killed by it this weekend.

The Colts are the best at doing it with Manning pump faking. Especially if Lynch is out.