PDA

View Full Version : Should Miller wear the Eric Dickerson specs goggls?

Agent of Orange
05-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Anyone remember Eric Dickerson and his goggles? I kind of like Von Millers rims. It kind of makes him unique. For those who don't know, he says that he doesnt like contacts. And this reminded me of the great Eric Dickerson.

I think the Eric Dickerson glasses on Miller would be cool both because they would make him unique and also because they're throw back.

Who's with me?!

Lonestar
05-01-2011, 08:10 PM
And people bitched about mikey drafting a one handed WR.

We had a deaf DE.

Now John dafts a blind OLB.

What is the world coming to.

gobroncsnv
05-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Well, AO, I was a Rams fan back in the day... He came out of SMU and was wearing the goggles at the time, and was kind of his signature when he got to the NFL... Had just a killer cutback, and a burst that got him his 2k yards in one season. But, alas, the Rams had no passing game to go with him, until he got fed up, wanted more money, etc, etc, etc. But he lost his groove once he left the Rams, and never was the same once no longer coached by John Robinson.
Anyway, that is probably a lot more than you cared about, apologies.
But Miller could bring about a bit of a throwback element by giving a nod to the goggle thing.

topscribe
05-01-2011, 11:50 PM
And people bitched about mikey drafting a one handed WR.

We had a deaf DE.

Now John dafts a blind OLB.

What is the world coming to.

I watched a lot of game film on VM.

He didn't ever seem to have any trouble at all seeing what he had to see on the field.

Not sure though. Next time I'll watch with my glasses on . . .

-----