PDA

View Full Version : Till these turnovers stop we won't win another game.

LoyalSoldier
10-21-2008, 12:19 AM
In all our wins we have had only 3 turnovers and in all our losses we have close to 12. We can't keep giving the ball away like this.

gobroncsnv
10-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Odds are Hall won't be with us much longer... now we just gotta get rid of the interceptions. Maybe Shanny meant that it's the QB's third season of STARTING before he gets the offense down. Still too much forcing, not enough reading.
I hope they get a real mad on about this one. If I were Shanny, I wouldn't be too inclined to give a lot of the bye week off. They haven't earned one.

Northman
10-21-2008, 12:30 AM
Hall isnt the only one turning it over. Shef has done it, Jay has done it, Brandon, Eddie, etc. Its just a basic fundamental lack of discipline instilled by our Head Coach. I keep wanting to believe in Shanny but i think he is just burnt out and there just doesnt seem to be the same kind of fire there was 10 years ago. It not only shows on the Coach but the team has adopted the same lazy attitude.

horsepig
10-21-2008, 12:33 AM
Hey, Anubis, how about tackling?

shank
10-21-2008, 01:01 AM
fines for fumbles and full-contact practices. **** injuries we have a panzy squad running the field.

Shazam!
10-21-2008, 01:12 AM
This team scored over 100 points in the first 3 games, despite the defense being awful.

At least we had something we thought to build on, a prolific offense, exciting to watch.

Teams caught on to it in a hurry.

If they don't get better fast, it's looking like last year. Painful.

LoyalSoldier
10-21-2008, 01:28 AM
This team scored over 100 points in the first 3 games, despite the defense being awful.

At least we had something we thought to build on, a prolific offense, exciting to watch.

Teams caught on to it in a hurry.

If they don't get better fast, it's looking like last year. Painful.

I am not so sure they caught on so much as we are blowing it. If you watch some of these fumbles most of the time the runner just starts running ahead without being aware of the ball. These things can be avoided. 4 turnovers against some defenses that are not very good is an indicator if your offense not their defense.

sneakers
10-21-2008, 04:47 AM
If we still wanted a back who fumbled all the time, we could have saved a lot of effort by just keeping tatum bell.

Broncolingus
10-21-2008, 07:23 AM
In all our wins we have had only 3 turnovers and in all our losses we have close to 12. We can't keep giving the ball away like this.

I saw when Jackson said that too...and agreed.