PDA

View Full Version : Dre Bly is right

Superchop 7
10-20-2008, 11:08 PM
"We couldn't find a way to fight back"

He is right.

for once.

Lousy effort, lousy heart, lousy tackling.

Maybe next time they will "feel like" playing.

Shazam!
10-20-2008, 11:10 PM
Isn't that on Shanahan's shoulders? I mean he's the Coach, that's his job when the team is unprepared. Reminded me of SD and Detriot games last year. Terrible.

Jerz
10-20-2008, 11:46 PM
I could care less what Bly has to say Im tired of his act he is all talk no action....Its embarassing watching him try to tackle. It was one play where the WR just put his hands up and Bly acted as though he was being blocked by an all pro guard....Bly you have no heart

G_Money
10-21-2008, 12:02 AM
Bly was hideous in this game.

Of course, other than Clady and Royal, and Champ before he got injured, who wasn't?

~G

WARHORSE
10-21-2008, 12:43 AM
Bly is just too much of a liability in the run game nowadays. We need a corner that will tackle a runningback. I like Bly as a person. But we cannot afford to let him continue to let RBs run by like he wasnt even there.

BroncoWave
10-21-2008, 12:51 AM
Bly is just too much of a liability in the run game nowadays. We need a corner that will tackle a runningback. I like Bly as a person. But we cannot afford to let him continue to let RBs run by like he wasnt even there.

At this point who are we going to replace him with? Everyone is so high on JMFW but I haven't seen anything impressive from him at all in the time he's been on the field this year.

SR
10-21-2008, 01:16 AM

His name is Jack Williams.

claymore
10-21-2008, 06:48 AM
"We couldn't find a way to fight back"

He is right.

for once.

Lousy effort, lousy heart, lousy tackling.

Maybe next time they will "feel like" playing.

I dont care much for Dre Bly... I cant believe the sumbish ever made it to the pro bowl.

Broncolingus
10-21-2008, 07:02 AM
Bly isn't one of my major 'issues' with the defense (and Bronco's) right now.

Jerz
10-21-2008, 07:32 AM
Bly isn't one of my major 'issues' with the defense (and Bronco's) right now.

He needs to be...he cant cover, never makes plays on the ball, the reason why we cant send 6 or 7 to blitz bcuz he is toast, cant tackle, runs away from any type of contact, do I need to continue

broncofaninfla
10-21-2008, 07:35 AM
I could care less what Bly has to say Im tired of his act he is all talk no action....Its embarassing watching him try to tackle. It was one play where the WR just put his hands up and Bly acted as though he was being blocked by an all pro guard....Bly you have no heart

Well said! Bly sucks :beer: