PDA

View Full Version : BOO. Yo dogfish, doghouse.

underrated29
10-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Sorry to say this, but my man- i think we have just seen the last of our boy andre hall.... He is in shannies doghouse and once torain and young come back i think he is toast!

boo

dogfish
10-20-2008, 10:37 PM
i still like him, but he's in my doghouse too. . . .

Northman
10-20-2008, 10:40 PM
Hall may of had a bad night but Jay contributed to it yet again. Cutler has regressed the last few weeks which is really disappointing. But hey, he does have a stronger arm than Elway right? lmao

sneakers
10-20-2008, 10:44 PM
Sorry to say this, but my man- i think we have just seen the last of our boy andre hall.... He is in shannies doghouse and once torain and young come back i think he is toast!

boo

He didn't fumble on kick returns... :whoknows:

ChampWJ
10-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Hall may of had a bad night but Jay contributed to it yet again. Cutler has regressed the last few weeks which is really disappointing. But hey, he does have a stronger arm than Elway right? lmao

Hello??? Cutler got hurt on the first play of the game and couldn't throw the same all night. I'm actually surprised they let him stay in. Shows you how poor Ramsey is.

Traveler
10-20-2008, 10:49 PM
The defense entered the game unprepared as usual. No passion either. Might as well play all the younger guys to see what they bring.

Someone will be fired or cut, or both by Thursday.

BroncoTech
10-20-2008, 10:54 PM
2 carries for -7 yards and 2 fumbles. Put him on defense.

tomjonesrocks
10-20-2008, 11:08 PM
Rightfully so. He should be gone. Those fumbles killed the momentum of the team and without them we probably have an entirely different game.

#3 RB clinging to his job as it is with Torain waiting in the wings? To say those are mistakes a player of this caliber cannot make is a laughable understatement.

Hall needs to go. They cut him and all of a sudden everyone's practicing 24/7 on how to hold onto the football.

Medford Bronco
10-20-2008, 11:10 PM
i still like him, but he's in my doghouse too. . . .

I hope he does not fumble on the way there :tsk:

nmbroncosfan
10-20-2008, 11:16 PM
Mike will make an example with all of the turnovers

nmbroncosfan
10-20-2008, 11:19 PM
You could see it in Shanahans eyes during his presser...he is pissed

NightTrainLayne
10-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Hall was given some bus tickets for the trip back to Denver. . .He's lucky he's not walking!

CrazyHorse
10-20-2008, 11:23 PM

boo

Yep,.. He's toast. Already buttered too. Must be the reason for the fumbles...

dogfish
10-21-2008, 12:56 AM
Rightfully so. He should be gone. Those fumbles killed the momentum of the team and without them we probably have an entirely different game.

#3 RB clinging to his job as it is with Torain waiting in the wings? To say those are mistakes a player of this caliber cannot make is a laughable understatement.

Hall needs to go. They cut him and all of a sudden everyone's practicing 24/7 on how to hold onto the football.

enh. . . i think it's going a bit far to make him the scapegoat for the whole team-- there's MORE than enough blame to go around! we weren't ready to play, plain and simple. . . hall blew it big time, but he can't be held to blame for all the stupid penalties, two interceptions, missed tackles on nearly every running play, blown punt coverage, jay's hurt finger, or any of the dozen or more other factors that contributed to this loss. . . yes, he put us behind the eight ball, but in the end his fumbles only cost us six points on a night where we lost by thirty. . . hall sucked, no one will argue that, but he wasn't the one letting eric dicker-- uhh, i mean jarvis ben-whatever-- run past him like he wasn't there, and he didn't get abused by randy moss, drop any passes, or let cutler get smacked around. . . the whole team SUCKED tonight, hall just set the tone. . .

you can always play the "what if" game, but on a night where we made sammy morris look like jim brown and matt cassell look like a competent NFL quarterback i never at any point had a sense that we would have won even if we hadn't turned the ball over. . . IMO, if we hadn't given them the short field it looked like they would have just marched down a longer field. . .

Simple Jaded
10-21-2008, 01:01 AM
This team should be getting a well deserved reputation around the league for fumbling, every team they play from here on out will giving extra effort to knock the ball loose.

And whatever adjustment that DC's have made on Cutler will be copied from here on out, as well, he's got some work to do......this bye week couldn't have come at a better time......

Northman
10-21-2008, 01:59 AM
Hello??? Cutler got hurt on the first play of the game and couldn't throw the same all night. I'm actually surprised they let him stay in. Shows you how poor Ramsey is.

So are you implying that when he got hurt in this game somehow affected his tendency to turn the ball over the last 5 games? :confused:

Simple Jaded
10-21-2008, 02:08 AM
I just hope the turnovers don't turn Cutler into another one of these Bed-wetting "Game Manager" QB's.

I like a QB who takes chances, but then again, I grew up watching John Elway. He had all kinds of games like this......

GEM
10-21-2008, 09:36 AM

Ummmm, last night wasn't his first multiple INT game. Quit making excuses for the kid. He needs to play better and lead this team. I think he's awesome, but truth be told. His INT's have cost our team, any way you look at it.

LRtagger
10-21-2008, 09:57 AM
The fumbles set the tone for the game no doubt. It reminds me of the SD game last year where we marched down the field on our opening possession and Cutler fumbles the ball in the redzone and the offense never recovered.

I don't think Hall cost us the game as he had nothing to do with our terrible defense, but I do feel he set the offense back and it would have been a much different game without the two fumbles to open it up. We might have come out of the first quarter with a 6, 10, or 14 point lead. The fumbles got the entire team in a different mindset. Granted, they shouldnt get down on it as I think the defense did well holding them to 6 instead of 14. But you could tell both the D and O had given up early in the second quarter and it got worse as the game went on.

Slowik tried to make up for it by blitzing all night to create turnovers, but he forgot that the secondary has to be covering a man to make a play on the ball. He also forgot that when you send your front 7 up the middle the RB gets to the second level even faster which is where our worst tacklers are.

Northman
10-21-2008, 10:14 AM
Ummmm, last night wasn't his first multiple INT game. Quit making excuses for the kid. He needs to play better and lead this team. I think he's awesome, but truth be told. His INT's have cost our team, any way you look at it.

Exactly. This team has a lot of problems, including a knack for turning the ball by the Qb.