PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Win The World Series?

Broncolingus
10-20-2008, 08:25 AM
Brain says Phillies, heart says Rays!

I'm an NL guy normally, but it's great to see some 'new' teams for a change.

MOtorboat
10-20-2008, 08:28 AM
The Rays.

Kazmir-Hamels
Shields-Myers
Garza-Moyer
Sonnanstine-Blanton

Then probably Kazmir again. I just like the Rays pitching vs. the Phillies pitching.

claymore
10-20-2008, 08:31 AM
Pretty exciting around here. World Series and SB all in the same year'ish.

Medford Bronco
10-20-2008, 08:33 AM
Phillies in 6 because they are getting the least amount of ink

Denver Native (Carol)
10-20-2008, 09:42 AM
I voted for the Rays - because I want them to win. Not sure if they can win the WS though.

DallasChief
10-20-2008, 09:44 AM
I thought baseball was already over. People still pay attention to baseball after football season starts? I had no idea.

MOtorboat
10-20-2008, 09:45 AM
I thought baseball was already over. People still pay attention to baseball after football season starts? I had no idea.

You should pay attention. Word is your football team isn't paying attention to their own season anyway.

NightTrainLayne
10-20-2008, 09:45 AM

Another 10 days and we won't have those pesky baseball highlights to interrupt our Sportscenter football analysis.

CoachChaz
10-20-2008, 10:04 AM
I say Phillies. Im a fan of the team, but as opposed to what MO says about Rays pitching vs. Phils pitching...I think the Phillies hitters match up better against the Rays pitching than vice versa.

Not to mention...baseball is a game of streaks and slumps. Remember how the Rox couldnt lose the WS last year after breezing through the last month of the season and then the playoffs? Same thing with the Rays. They beat a White Sox team that really isnt all that good to begine with and then a RedSox team that they matched up really well against (hence the 7 game series).

I think the ride ends here. I could be wrong, but I'm going to say Philly in 6.