PDA

View Full Version : This week setup nicely for us...we really need to cash in tomorrow night

lex
10-19-2008, 07:59 PM
OK, San Diego lost. So did the Jets and the Colts. And if we defeat NE tonight, that would put them at around .500 and it might make things difficult for them. But if we lose tomorrow night, we're still in striking distance for San Diego, and it keeps NE hanging around that much longer. We really need a win tomorrow night for the sake of seperation for us and for others.

MOtorboat
10-19-2008, 08:00 PM
I thought the division race didn't matter?

:noidea:

lex
10-19-2008, 08:01 PM
I thought the division race didn't matter?

:noidea:

Youre not a thinker.

omac
10-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Yeah, that Buffalo team's really good; big difference when Trent Edwards plays as opposed to Lossman. The bad news for us is we face them late this season.

Next week, go NO! Dominate the Chargers.

JKcatch724
10-19-2008, 09:15 PM
This is a big game whether you admit it or not. If we win, it cuts us some slack when we screw up later on in the season. Because we will.

TXBRONC
10-19-2008, 09:56 PM
This is a big game whether you admit it or not. If we win, it cuts us some slack when we screw up later on in the season. Because we will.

Absolutely this is big game for the Broncos. If Denver wins that puts up by two game going into the midway point of the season.

Bronco9798
10-19-2008, 10:04 PM
we'll see how bad they want it tomorrow night. I'm excited for this one. Opportunity is there. Let's see how well they respond. This is where you separate yourself from being with the middle of the pack to one of the top teams. If we play a poor game and don't win this one, it's going to be a long season. We are road heavy with games coming up in the next few weeks starting tomorrow night. We need to win his one, or it's going to be a mediocre season and possibly limping in with nothing better than a #4 seed.

MOtorboat
10-19-2008, 10:07 PM
Youre not a thinker.

You're.

It needs an Apostrophe.

But you're not very smart, so I don't expect you to get that right.

TXBRONC
10-19-2008, 10:25 PM
we'll see how bad they want it tomorrow night. I'm excited for this one. Opportunity is there. Let's see how well they respond. This is where you separate yourself from being with the middle of the pack to one of the top teams. If we play a poor game and don't win this one, it's going to be a long season. We are road heavy with games coming up in the next few weeks starting tomorrow night. We need to win his one, or it's going to be a mediocre season and possibly limping in with nothing better than a #4 seed.

No doubt this is an important game for the Broncos. With San Diego sputtering along the way they are, Denver needs to take advantage of this opportunity.

JKcatch724
10-19-2008, 10:30 PM
No doubt this is an important game for the Broncos. With San Diego sputtering along the way they are, Denver needs to take advantage of this opportunity.

Obviously, the national attention on this game makes it even bigger. It could be a momentum shifter in either way depending on the outcome.

omac
10-19-2008, 10:34 PM

Yeah, this is set up nicely. There are teams that we should beat, or even crush. We did that against Oakland; we messed up bigtime against KC (but they also played great); NE is another team we should hold serve against, since they don't have Brady. I hope we learned something from the KC game.

JKcatch724
10-19-2008, 10:47 PM
Yeah, this is set up nicely. There are teams that we should beat, or even crush. We did that against Oakland; we messed up bigtime against KC (but they also played great); NE is another team we should hold serve against, since they don't have Brady. I hope we learned something from the KC game.

True, but Denver ALWAYS has a game or two each year where they completely screw up a winnable game. The past couple of years they have played better against better teams :confused:

TXBRONC
10-19-2008, 11:02 PM
Obviously, the national attention on this game makes it even bigger. It could be a momentum shifter in either way depending on the outcome.

Definitely, because it keeps the Dudz only one game out of first unless they lose in London.

Sassy
10-19-2008, 11:16 PM
True, but Denver ALWAYS has a game or two each year where they completely screw up a winnable game. The past couple of years they have played better against better teams :confused:

Yeah KC and the Jags...UGH!

The Saints without Reggie Bush...Hmmm...Diego may have gotten lucky there.

slim
10-19-2008, 11:22 PM
If only we had Jamal Charles....this game would be a lock.

dogfish
10-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Yeah KC and the Jags...UGH!

The Saints without Reggie Bush...Hmmm...Diego may have gotten lucky there.

maybe, but stecker and pierre thomas have been effective replacing bush in the past. . . besides, brees is their best player, and i feel pretty sure that he'll be plenty motivated with a chance to really put san diego behind the eight-ball after they let him walk. . . also, colston and shockey both came back this week, and should be closer to 100% next week. . . i think they'll destroy that sorry san diego pass efense. . . :woot:

Sassy
10-19-2008, 11:29 PM
They have a pass _efense ? :D

Sassy
10-19-2008, 11:30 PM
Loved the Colts game today...Peyton's INT's For TD's Rocked :D