PDA

View Full Version : Sources Say Von Miller is the Pick

Bill Devaroe
04-27-2011, 11:04 AM
@billdevaroe My sources are telling me that there is a strong chance that Denver will take Von Miller with the #2, and look to will the DT position with their 2nd round pick. end tweet:salute:

Traveler
04-27-2011, 11:23 AM
@billdevaroe my sources are telling me that there is a strong chance that denver will take von miller with the #2, and look to will the dt position with their 2nd round pick. End tweet:salute:

yea!

Ravage!!!
04-27-2011, 12:45 PM
wouldn't shock me one bit.

SpringsBroncoFan
04-27-2011, 01:12 PM
yea!

:lol: I think I could live with VM over PP...

It says final, but are you sure you don't want to flip your 2nd round picks???

:D

BroncoBJ
04-27-2011, 01:12 PM
My sources tell me that the Panthers will pass on Cam Newton leaving us the option, and with the #2 pick, we will draft Cam Newton. :elefant:

topscribe
04-27-2011, 01:18 PM
My sources tell me that the Panthers will pass on Cam Newton leaving us the option, and with the #2 pick, we will draft Cam Newton. :elefant:

:faint:

-----

Traveler
04-27-2011, 01:20 PM
:lol: I think I could live with VM over PP...

It says final, but are you sure you don't want to flip your 2nd round picks???

:D

I guess that wouldn't be a bad idea.:salute:

CoachChaz
04-27-2011, 01:32 PM
I'll be happy with either of Dareus, Miller or Petersen, so it's a win/win for me. I do think drafting Miller and getting Austin in the 2nd would be the best overall scenario as far as getting multiple stud players for the defense.

Regardless of where he ends up, I'm putting my prediction in for Miller to be the DROY...but then again, I apparently only think that because I share an alma mater with him.

Ziggy
04-27-2011, 01:48 PM
I'll be happy with Dareus, Fairley, or Miller, and I think the Broncos go in one of those directions. Begin to fix the front 7, and change the culture of this team tomorrow.

cuzz4169
04-27-2011, 01:55 PM
No issue with that pick...we kill two birds with one stone we get a linebacker and the best pass rusher in the draft.

rcsodak
04-27-2011, 01:59 PM
I'll be happy with either of Dareus, Miller or Petersen, so it's a win/win for me. I do think drafting Miller and getting Austin in the 2nd would be the best overall scenario as far as getting multiple stud players for the defense.

Regardless of where he ends up, I'm putting my prediction in for Miller to be the DROY...but then again, I apparently only think that because I share an alma mater with him.
Homer!

Go sooners! ;)

You llike QCarter in the 3rd as much as I do?

rcsodak
04-27-2011, 02:01 PM
No issue with that pick...we kill two birds with one stone we get a linebacker and the best pass rusher in the draft.
Miller led the draftees in sacks last yr?

CoachChaz
04-27-2011, 02:08 PM

Led the nation in 2009 and had 11 in 2010 despite an early ankle injury

cuzz4169
04-27-2011, 02:08 PM

No but I would bet his 33 sacks are more than anyone else in the draft without looking it up.

cuzz4169
04-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Led the nation in 2009 and had 11 in 2010 despite an early ankle injury

Also was asked to do more this year than just rush played well in coverage. Would love to see him and Doom coming off the edge in passing situations with Ayers rushing from the DT position. I think Ayers could own OG & C rushing the passer.

CoachChaz
04-27-2011, 02:12 PM
No but I would bet his 33 sacks are more than anyone else in the draft without looking it up.

Since I'm the homer, I have to correct you. It was 33 AND A HALF!!!

rcsodak
04-27-2011, 02:15 PM
No but I would bet his 33 sacks are more than anyone else in the draft without looking it up.theyre not.

rcsodak
04-27-2011, 02:16 PM
Since I'm the homer, I have to correct you. It was 33 AND A HALF!!!oops.

And answer MY homer question, dammit! ;l

QC?

CoachChaz
04-27-2011, 02:20 PM
oops.

QC?

Sorry, I missed it. What is QC?

CoachChaz
04-27-2011, 02:31 PM
oops.

QC?

I see it now. Yeah, I'm on board with that. I like Carter better than Moore. I still think the focus should be on a strong safety as opposed to a free safety, b ut I'd have no problem getting Carter in the 3rd.

Assuming we got Miller, Austin and a corner in 1 and 2

gobroncsnv
04-27-2011, 02:58 PM
Hmm, just not sure I think Ayers could keep us from being nailed by trap plays up the middle. Not enough power there... more a speed guy than a strength type. Not enough room to maneuver in the middle to use the speed thing.

Traveler
04-27-2011, 03:04 PM
Hmm, just not sure I think Ayers could keep us from being nailed by trap plays up the middle. Not enough power there... more a speed guy than a strength type. Not enough room to maneuver in the middle to use the speed thing.

Really? Never saw any speed from Ayers the past two seasons. Power? Yes! Speed? No!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
04-27-2011, 03:06 PM
Really? Never saw any speed from Ayers the past two seasons. Power? Yes! Speed? No!

I'm pretty eager to see Ayers play Power End.

cuzz4169
04-27-2011, 03:10 PM
theyre not.

so who has more career sacks then?

CoachChaz
04-27-2011, 03:33 PM

Well, Bowers lead the NCAA on the season with 15.5, but I know he doesnt have more than 33.5 in his career.

titan
04-27-2011, 04:24 PM
Hope this is true. Miller is the one I've wanted for the Broncos #1 pick for a few weeks now. He's a unique type of player. Great pass rusher and they can move him around to show the offense different looks. Being unpredictable on defense is key in today's pass happy NFL. I'd like to see what the new d-coordinator from New Orleans (known for his creative pass coverage schemes) could do with a versatile player like Miller.

Darius or Peterson would be ok (I won't jump off the South Stands if either is the pick). But I think there will be some decent dlinemen available in round 2 (better than what linebackers might be available). Peterson has great potential but I wasn't all that impressed with him in his bowl game (amateur scout here).

I will jump off the South Stands if the Broncos draft and keep Cam Newton :-)

LTC Pain
04-27-2011, 04:26 PM
Hope this is true. Miller is the one I've wanted for the Broncos #1 pick for a few weeks now. He's a unique type of player. Great pass rusher and they can move him around to show the offense different looks. Being unpredictable on defense is key in today's pass happy NFL. I'd like to see what the new d-coordinator from New Orleans (known for his creative pass coverage schemes) could do with a versatile player like Miller.

Darius or Peterson would be ok (I won't jump off the South Stands if either is the pick). But I think there will be some decent dlinemen available in round 2 (better than what linebackers might be available). Peterson has great potential but I wasn't all that impressed with him in his bowl game (amateur scout here).

I will jump off the South Stands if the Broncos draft and keep Cam Newton :-)

If the Broncos draft Newton I'm boxing up and mailing all my Broncos gear to Dove Valley!

rcsodak
04-27-2011, 04:38 PM
If the Broncos draft Newton I'm boxing up and mailing all my Broncos gear to Dove Valley!that would be AWESOME! They could coach him/TT up and keep the better one down the road!
Ex gator teammates duking it out.

Just THINK of the threads we would be deluged with. :lol:

dogfish
04-27-2011, 05:32 PM
well, bill's sources may have been accurate-- the NFL network analysts are reporting that von miller is making a late surge over dareus in the denver war room. . .

topscribe
04-27-2011, 05:34 PM
well, bill's sources may have been accurate-- the NFL network analysts are reporting that von miller is making a late surge over dareus in the denver war room. . .

I wonder how much of all that is intentional leakage . . .

-----

dogfish
04-27-2011, 05:43 PM
I wonder how much of all that is intentional leakage . . .

-----

good lord, top-- we don't need to hear about your colostomy bag mis-adventures. . .

:fear: :tsk:

Agent of Orange
04-27-2011, 06:14 PM
What position is he going to play?

TXBRONC
04-27-2011, 06:23 PM

We'll know in one day how accurate the reporting is.

Mike
04-27-2011, 06:32 PM
Adam Shefter says he thinks Broncos will select Miller. 80% confident.

dogfish
04-27-2011, 06:41 PM
What position is he going to play?

ask his girlfriend. . .

:heh:

broncofaninfla
04-27-2011, 07:07 PM
From PFT.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/27/denver-spreads-the-word-they-like-von-miller/

Just a hunch but I do agree with the theory that Denver is leaking this Miller news to trade back, my guess Plan A for Denver to trade back if they get the deal they want. If not I don't see them passing on Dareus. We don't have any DT's on the roster right now. Kinda hard to pass on the best one there.

TXBRONC
04-27-2011, 07:18 PM
From PFT.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/27/denver-spreads-the-word-they-like-von-miller/

Just a hunch but I do agree with the theory that Denver is leaking this Miller news to trade back, my guess Plan A for Denver to trade back if they get the deal they want. If not I don't see them passing on Dareus. We don't have any DT's on the roster right now. Kinda hard to pass on the best one there.

I hope this is right. :beer:

topscribe
04-27-2011, 07:18 PM
From PFT.

That's Kara Henderson.

She has reported a thing or two lately to make me wonder just how wild her imagination is . . .

-----

HORSEPOWER 56
04-27-2011, 07:24 PM
Taking Miller would be an even bigger blunder than Peterson.

So, we spend the #2 overall pick on a 3-4 OLB whose specialty is rushing the passer and stick him in a 4-3 where we are going to expect him to make zone drops, bust up run plays, eat blocks from TEs and FBs (the real job of a SAM LB) for the MIKE and WILL to make plays, chase and tackle, cover man-to-man TEs and RBs out of the backfield and occasionally (probably no more than 7-10 times a game) do what he's actually good at (blitz)...

All I can say is, I really hope Miller is fantastic at shedding blocks (which is the one thing he's not good at). Drafting this guy, playing him out of position and expecting him to make an impact in a 4-3 scheme with no real DL in front of him to protect him will be even dumber than drafting a one year wonder DE in the 1st round who has never played outside LB and expecting him to be an impact player...

If we draft Miller, I have the sinking feeling he'll end up the biggest bust in Broncos history. In January, he was a prospective first rounder. After the Senior Bowl/Combine, he moved to top half of the 1st round even though he was dominated at Senior Bowl practices by the RBs in blitz pickup drills. After individual workouts he's in the top 3? Whatever. If ever there was a hype machine, Von Miller is it. This dude has Aaron Curry written all over him. :tsk: Therefore, I have NO DOUBT he'll be a Bronco.

Oh well, I guess we'll get a shot at Luck next year. Same old same old in Denver, **** the D-line we can obviously win with second rate talent there.

HORSEPOWER 56
04-27-2011, 07:26 PM
what position is he going to play?

1st round BUST.

On the right team that fits his style, he'd probably do very well. In Denver, he'll be terrible.

topscribe
04-27-2011, 07:35 PM
1st round BUST.

On the right team that fits his style, he'd probably do very well. In Denver, he'll be terrible.

Exactly. We saw what happened with Ayers out of position. Ditto Beadles.

So where are they going to play Miller, is my question.

I'm not saying I know better than they. I'm just saying it scares me . . .

-----

sneakers
04-27-2011, 07:38 PM
Hhahaahahhaha people trusting what Bill says.

SpringsBroncoFan
04-27-2011, 07:46 PM
I see it now. Yeah, I'm on board with that. I like Carter better than Moore. I still think the focus should be on a strong safety as opposed to a free safety, b ut I'd have no problem getting Carter in the 3rd.

Assuming we got Miller, Austin and a corner in 1 and 2

I could live with Miller, Austin, C Brown, & Q Carter... :cool:

rcsodak
04-27-2011, 08:04 PM
Hard to disagree with you, 56. Plus, ESPN is reporting Car has 4 theyfe looking at:
Newton
Green
P2
DAREUS

dogfish
04-27-2011, 08:04 PM
1st round BUST.

okay, deep breath time esse. . .

hotcarl
04-27-2011, 08:37 PM
i agree with this hypothesis it appears the donkos will be reaching with their 5th pick in this draft please dont try and pull a mayock on me tia..... bwaaaa :(

Benetto
04-27-2011, 09:29 PM
A Raiders fan disguised as a Broncos fan, and posting in said disguise for over 9 years, 2 different forums, and 3 aliases...PATHETIC.

SpringsBroncoFan
04-28-2011, 03:20 AM
Wow, just watched Mayock's mock draft from last nite...

Miller to the Broncos...

He's got Taylor & Austin going 24 & 25... :(

rcsodak
04-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Update:RyanK, Perdue. 33.5 career sacks AND 14 forced fumbles.

Agent of Orange
04-28-2011, 05:55 PM
I read that Taylor is redflagged for some physical condition that cant be corrected.

Does anyone know how good Von Miller is at beating blockers as opposed to using his athleticism to avoid blockers? Its not that I want him to find blockers when he doesnt need to but he'll have to beat people more than he did in college.

Ive thought about this. Im OK with Miller provided his skill set is utilized. On that note, I dont see why DJ Williams shouldnt be moved to the middle and kick Von over to the weak side if necessary. This guy is a good piece and, if he can provide the pass rush that is projected, would could have a couple of Dobermans getting after the QB in Doom and Miller. The thing about Miller as a LB is that he could be moved around. I still have some misgivings with him but his skillset of getting after the QB to compliment Doom is a huge plus, provided it exists.

Id also still be OK with Dareus or Fairley. But one of the reasons I liked Fairley so much was getting pressure up the middle. Im not so sure there wont be someone like Miller later in subsequent drafts but, regardless, we need to get off the field on 3rd downs and cant have it come down to one guy (ie Doom).

SpringsBroncoFan
04-28-2011, 06:05 PM
I read that Taylor is redflagged for some physical condition that cant be corrected.

Does anyone know how good Von Miller is at beating blockers as opposed to using his athleticism to avoid blockers? Its not that I want him to find blockers when he doesnt need to but he'll have to beat people more than he did in college.

Ive thought about this. Im OK with Miller provided his skill set is utilized. On that note, I dont see why DJ Williams shouldnt be moved to the middle and kick Von over to the weak side if necessary. This guy is a good piece and, if he can provide the pass rush that is projected, would could have a couple of Dobermans getting after the QB in Doom and Miller. The thing about Miller as a LB is that he could be moved around. I still have some misgivings with him but his skillset of getting after the QB to compliment Doom is a huge plus, provided it exists.

Id also still be OK with Dareus or Fairley. But one of the reasons I liked Fairley so much was getting pressure up the middle. Im not so sure there wont be someone like Miller later in subsequent drafts but, regardless, we need to get off the field on 3rd downs and cant have it come down to one guy (ie Doom).

Where did you hear that?

He had the prob with his heel but has insisted he's ok and I haven't read that anyone found anything...

Agent of Orange
04-28-2011, 06:08 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/5093/a-reg-flag-for-phil-taylor

SpringsBroncoFan
04-28-2011, 06:24 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/5093/a-reg-flag-for-phil-taylor

Thanks.... funny, the only players being talked about dropping today are Cannon, Bowers & Quinn...

Most doctors wouldn't even consider surgery on my feet as I've had a congenital defect in them but they did last many years... Surgery two years ago & last week...

At least in my case it's mostly a time issue, but... he is a big guy... In the past I've had to keep my weight down to minimize the pain...

Agent of Orange
04-28-2011, 06:27 PM
Thanks.... funny, the only players being talked about dropping today are Cannon, Bowers & Quinn...

Most doctors wouldn't even consider surgery on my feet as I've had a congenital defect in them but they did last many years... Surgery two years ago & last week...

At least in my case it's mostly a time issue, but... he is a big guy... In the past I've had to keep my weight down to minimize the pain...

I can see Denver taking him in the 3rd if they like him. If its not going to affect his play for a couple of years, that gives them time to find his replacement. If he can start and be an affective player, even if for a couple of years, he's worth a 3rd.

WARHORSE
04-28-2011, 06:35 PM

I really think Millers most dynamic skill, getting after the QB, will be utilized not from the SLB or WLB positions, but from all over.

Im really looking forward to getting some meat on the DLine in the second round.

Benetto
04-28-2011, 06:58 PM
Dude better be a difference maker RIGHT AWAY...LB at #2...wow :tsk:

TAKE DAREUS!

nevcraw
04-28-2011, 07:13 PM
that emotion>> im sold..

Benetto
04-28-2011, 07:16 PM
Mark my words....Every Broncos fan and FO affiliate will regret that moment when we had the opportunity to take Dareus...What a flop.

BroncoWave
04-28-2011, 07:20 PM
Bill Devaroe's sources correct as usual!

broncohead
04-28-2011, 07:24 PM
MD should have been the obvious choice but Miller was my 2nd choice

BigDaddyBronco
04-28-2011, 07:25 PM
Von Miller better br the next comming of Derrick Thomas.

He also better be good against the run, because with our terrible DLine they will just continue to run the ball down our throat.

Some good news about his speed and athleticism, he might be able to play SLB and actually be able to cover TE's.

Northman
04-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Von Miller better br the next comming of Derrick Thomas.

He also better be good against the run, because with our terrible DLine they will just continue to run the ball down our throat.

Some good news about his speed and athleticism, he might be able to play SLB and actually be able to cover TE's.

Going by his college play he is weak against the run. Its been rumored that Denver will try to get him to gain some weight for run support. Not sure i would of taken a project like that at #2 but here's to hoping for the best. :beer:

Ravage!!!
04-28-2011, 07:30 PM
Not a project.. every player has things to work on. I like the pick. We need players all over the field and this kid has as good of a rating as anyone.

I like it

Northman
04-28-2011, 07:34 PM
Not a project.. every player has things to work on. I like the pick. We need players all over the field and this kid has as good of a rating as anyone.

I like it

I disagree. He rarely if ever played in a 4-3, is soft against the run (our biggest weakness) and yet we left two guys on the board who were ready from the word go in correcting that issue. We have a pass rusher in Doom, what we dont have is a playmaker against the run.

Ravage!!!
04-28-2011, 07:36 PM
I disagree. He's not a "project" anymore than any other player. We've heard time and time and time again it takes 3 years for a DT to become effective in the NFL. Miller will be a player maker from the get go, and we can still fill DTs in teh 2nd round.

We got a stud player with the #2 over all pick, which is what we needed to do.

Northman
04-28-2011, 07:37 PM
I disagree. He's not a "project" anymore than any other player. We've heard time and time and time again it takes 3 years for a DT to become effective in the NFL. Miller will be a player maker from the get go, and we can still fill DTs in teh 2nd round.

We got a stud player with the #2 over all pick, which is what we needed to do.

In your opinion.

Ravage!!!
04-28-2011, 07:37 PM
In your opinion.

I thought that was a given considering this is a message boards expressing opinions.

BroncoWave
04-28-2011, 07:39 PM
In your opinion.

Lots of experts also have him as their best defensive player in the draft.

Northman
04-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Lots of experts also have him as their best defensive player in the draft.

Also their opinions.

BroncoWave
04-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Also their opinions.

And in the Broncos opinion apparently. Seems many people have that opinion.

BigDaddyBronco
04-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Maybe this is a sign that the blitz is back!!!

Could be fun to watch, lots of turnovers and sacks!!!

If they can get anyone in 3rd and long......

BroncoWave
04-28-2011, 07:42 PM
Wow, Gabbert appears to be falling.

broncohead
04-28-2011, 07:42 PM
I disagree. He rarely if ever played in a 4-3, is soft against the run (our biggest weakness) and yet we left two guys on the board who were ready from the word go in correcting that issue. We have a pass rusher in Doom, what we dont have is a playmaker against the run.

Let me get this out of the way now MD was my 1st choice but what happened when dume went down? Zero pass rush. Fairley isnt regarded as a run stopper. This is a passing league and I trust fox on the defensive side of the ball

Northman
04-28-2011, 07:43 PM
And in the Broncos opinion apparently. Seems many people have that opinion.

Yea....like Denver has never been wrong before. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BroncoWave
04-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Yea....like Denver has never been wrong before. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is the first pick this coaching staff/FO has made for us. Time will tell.

I'm sure you've done just as much film study and preparation as they have to come to your opinion though! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Northman
04-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Let me get this out of the way now MD was my 1st choice but what happened when dume went down? Zero pass rush. Fairley isnt regarded as a run stopper. This is a passing league and I trust fox on the defensive side of the ball

As Rav says so eloquently so, EVERY PLAYER HAS SOMETHING TO WORK ON.

However, Fairley can create havoc up the middle while Doom rushes the outside. Look back to 09' and look at what the Chiefs did to us on the ground WITH DOOM. Get back to me....

Northman
04-28-2011, 07:46 PM
This is the first pick this coaching staff/FO has made for us. Time will tell.

I'm sure you've done just as much film study and preparation as they have to come to your opinion though! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed i have. Thanks for the compliment baby. :beer:

nevcraw
04-28-2011, 07:48 PM
let's see a run on OL and whole lot more qb's.. push the DL down..

BroncoWave
04-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Indeed i have. Thanks for the compliment baby. :beer:

If that's true I wish I had that kind of time on my hands!

Ravage!!!
04-28-2011, 08:10 PM
I just don't think a player that is ranked by most as the best defensive player in the draft is a HUGE project. Sure he has things he can get better at. No player doesn't. But this is a league of passing,and getting TO the passer.

That and I believe there are VERY good DTs to still be drafted, I think we got the best of the picks at #2 with the ability to still fill the DT spot later on. The draft is NOT made with the 1st round pick alone. This defense was not going to be fixed by taking Dareus at #2. We need Soooooo much talent to even get to "good."

Northman
04-28-2011, 08:12 PM
I just don't think a player that is ranked by most as the best defensive player in the draft is a HUGE project. Sure he has things he can get better at. No player doesn't. But this is a league of passing,and getting TO the passer.

That and I believe there are VERY good DTs to still be drafted, I think we got the best of the picks at #2 with the ability to still fill the DT spot later on. The draft is NOT made with the 1st round pick alone. This defense was not going to be fixed by taking Dareus at #2. We need Soooooo much talent to even get to "good."

Lets pray your right. If not, just a continued suckage from this organization.

Dzone
04-28-2011, 08:42 PM
Just thrilled with this pick! He will be around the ball a lot more than any DT. What a great guy in Dumervile as his tutor. Amazing. The D takes a giant leap forward.
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn11/malibubluff/miller.jpg

Lonestar
04-28-2011, 09:05 PM

However, Fairley can create havoc up the middle while Doom rushes the outside. Look back to 09' and look at what the Chiefs did to us on the ground WITH DOOM. Get back to me....

Yep. Hoping they get some quality beef in the middle or we are up crap creek without a paddle.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-28-2011, 09:09 PM
The next 2 picks will determine my satisfaction w/ this pick. I have no issue w/ Miller...other than the fact that he's not Marcel Dareus.

G_Money
04-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Dareus was #1 on my board, with Von Miller #2. I agree with Chaz, I'd expect Von to destroy some people this year and throw his name in for DROY (if it's not Peterson) but getting that monster in the middle is very important to me.

The Broncos believed they could do both (apparently) - get an impact pass rusher of the kind that Ayers is not and won't ever be, and still get a dominant inside presence. I think Austin is that dynamic guy, and Paea is just an immovable rock. I would take either, or both if the situation allows 10 picks later.

But at the first day intermission it looks like the Broncos calculated well. They could go for Bowers if they believe in the long-term outlook on his knee, but I'd prefer the inside guys, and they've put themselves in prime position to get a guy who can destroy the passer and disrupt that timing as well as a guy who can crush the run and mash the pocket from the inside.

If that happens, I can't complain at all. Go Von - love you as a person and as a player, and if you can learn to defend the pass as well as I think you can while still terrifying QBs then I'll love your fit for our team as well.

As long as there's some meat-grinder in the middle forcing teams into 3rd and long so you can feast on em, anyway.

~G

TXBRONC
04-28-2011, 11:45 PM
I did want Denver to take Dareus but if Miller turns into the monster edge rusher that I've been told he can be I'm fine with that. We still need to find some solid defensive tackles I just hope that the guys that are available are worth a second round pick.

Ziggy
04-28-2011, 11:49 PM
“Von is the first step of bringing back the old Orange Crush defense that you’re all used to seeing,” John Elway said at a team draft party.

Wouldn't that be nice?

broncohead
04-29-2011, 12:32 AM

My point is again this is a passing league. You can win some games by running but most of the top teams are known for passing.

horsepig
04-29-2011, 12:46 AM
Unless they know you can't stop thr run.