PDA

View Full Version : DeWayne Robertson question......

JonEJet
10-16-2008, 02:09 PM
Jets fan here, I come in peace....lol

I always liked the guy, just wondering how he is doing. He played well for us in the 4-3, it was the 3-4 that he was limited in.

Nevertheless, we hopefully get a draft pick from you guys...so i was wondering if he is doing anything for you

Good luck against us November 30th.

Jon

turftoad
10-16-2008, 02:46 PM
Robertson is doing OK, not great not terrible.

Our run "D", hell our "D" as a whole is not playing well so it's hard to tell how he is really doing.

Dortoh
10-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Robertson who the hell is that. I dont believe I've heard his name called this year. :confused:

JonEJet
10-16-2008, 02:55 PM
Robertson who the hell is that. I dont believe I've heard his name called this year. :confused:

I feel your pain....at least it he didn't cost you 2 first rounders like it did us:rolleyes:

Dortoh
10-16-2008, 02:58 PM
I was really excited about getting him. Thought he would be more of a disruptive force in the middle but so far the only thing he and the rest of the D has disrupted is my lunch on Sunday afternoons.

Traveler
10-16-2008, 03:03 PM
I was really excited about getting him. Thought he would be more of a disruptive force in the middle but so far the only thing he and the rest of the D has disrupted is my lunch on Sunday afternoons.

Kinda ironic that we traded for him to play in our 4-3. Now that our use of the 3-4 is expanding, it makes the trade somewhat questionable.

Just sayin'...

underrated29
10-16-2008, 03:47 PM
TURE, but in our 3-4 alignments he isnt lined up right on the center. he is a little off

JonEJet
10-16-2008, 05:09 PM
Kinda ironic that we traded for him to play in our 4-3. Now that our use of the 3-4 is expanding, it makes the trade somewhat questionable.

Just sayin'...

If he doesn't play in a certain number of plays for your defense, I think we get NOTHING:shocked: in return from you guys

dogfish
10-16-2008, 06:47 PM
If he doesn't play in a certain number of plays for your defense, I think we get NOTHING:shocked: in return from you guys

i wouldn't sweat it, unless he gets hurt or something. . . he did sit out one game, but he's already played a good number of snaps, and it seems like he's generally in for the majority of them. . . .