PDA

View Full Version : MNPatsFan and GEM Bet

MNPatsFan
10-16-2008, 09:34 AM
GEM:

I will make you the following bet regarding the outcome of the Monday, October 20th game between the Patriots and the Broncos:

If the Patriots win, you will use the following as your sig for three weeks (i.e. until Tuesday, November 11th).:elefant:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3985/motivator48925961wr7.jpg

If the Broncos win, I will usethe following as my sig for three weeks (i.e. until Tuesday, November 11th).:tsk:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3549/motivator4857411lb6.jpg

Do you accept this bet GEM?:confused:

GEM
10-16-2008, 09:51 AM
GEM:

I will make you the following bet regarding the outcome of the Monday, October 20th game between the Patriots and the Broncos:

If the Patriots win, you will use the following as your sig for three weeks (i.e. until Tuesday, November 11th).:elefant:

If the Broncos win, I will usethe following as my sig for three weeks (i.e. until Tuesday, November 11th).:tsk:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3549/motivator4857411lb6.jpg

Do you accept this bet GEM?:confused:

I'm 1 for 1 on bets so far this year.....it's on! :D

MNPatsFan
10-16-2008, 09:55 AM
I'm 1 for 1 on bets so far this year.....it's on! :DWell, hopefully you will be 1 for 2 after Monday night's game.;)

GEM
10-16-2008, 09:58 AM
Well, hopefully you will be 1 for 2 after Monday night's game.;)

No way....our D might not be great, but I have seen your corners...and you thought Cassel was bad. :tsk: :D

broncos9697
10-16-2008, 09:59 AM
GEM your going down!!!

GEM
10-16-2008, 10:22 AM
GEM your going down!!!

So you want the broncos to lose? :confused:

NJBRONCOSINT24
10-16-2008, 10:56 AM
Where did that picture come from? LOL

With that picture id take either outcome.

Kidding aside lets go broncos.....

claymore
10-16-2008, 11:06 AM
This is a win win situation for me.

BMF Bronco
10-16-2008, 11:09 AM
This is a win win situation for me.

took the words right out of my mouth!

Devilspawn
10-16-2008, 03:07 PM
I'm 1 for 1 on bets so far this year.....it's on! :D
I request a sig change.

IMMEDIATELY!! :elefant: :elefant:

claymore
10-16-2008, 03:14 PM
I request a sig change.

LMFAO! You got owned again!! :pound:

BroncoBJ
10-16-2008, 03:31 PM
The good news is that no matter what I'll see that picture in someones sig :eek:

:lol:

NJBRONCOSINT24
10-16-2008, 03:46 PM
Your quite the gem

GEM
10-16-2008, 04:06 PM
I request a sig change.

:laugh: Nice try!

WTE
10-16-2008, 04:35 PM
Once GEM loses the bet she should be required to post in Smack at least 10 times a day so I can view her sig throughout the day.

GEM
10-16-2008, 04:51 PM
Once GEM loses the bet she should be required to post in Smack at least 10 times a day so I can view her sig throughout the day.

I'm going to win the bet, dork.

WTE
10-16-2008, 06:28 PM
I'm going to win the bet, dork.

You will lose. It will be a horrible experience for you Monday Night. You will have a hard time falling asleep after the game and you'll be useless at the office on Tuesday.

You're gonna be junk.

Day1BroncoFan
10-16-2008, 06:40 PM
I hope the patsies play an exceptional game. I also hope they lose. :coffee:

Midnight Blue
10-16-2008, 08:16 PM

You're not the Patsy fan she bet with... so why would you get to add conditions to the terms of the bet regardless of which poster wins? :coffee:

WTE
10-16-2008, 08:41 PM
You're not the Patsy fan she bet with... so why would you get to add conditions to the terms of the bet regardless of which poster wins? :coffee:

GEM's not afraid to agree to those conditions.

After all, she guaranteed a Donkey victory.

Right GEM? :confused:

Midnight Blue
10-16-2008, 10:04 PM
GEM's not afraid to agree to those conditions.

After all, she guaranteed a Donkey victory.

Right GEM? :confused:

Well, if she does agree to your terms, then your sig should be on the line as well as the other Patsy fan's.

dogfish
10-17-2008, 12:56 AM
look, we can all agree that the main thing is that awesome pic of GEM is going to be in somebody's sig-- so stop sweating the little details. . .

come on, FOCUS PEOPLE!!

dogfish
10-17-2008, 12:57 AM
that said. . . the patsies are going down like jenna jameson on two-for-one night!

:woot:

GEM
10-17-2008, 09:19 AM
You will lose. It will be a horrible experience for you Monday Night. You will have a hard time falling asleep after the game and you'll be useless at the office on Tuesday.

You're gonna be junk.

Looking at how many times the Pansies have beat the Broncos in the past 10 years, I will gladly accept your bet as well. You know from past experience, none of you or your teams scare me. :D

That said......The Broncos will be storming that Cassel come Monday Night....get ready for the Patriot Act to be called NULL AND VOID.

Mr. President, send in the backups...We're killin the Patriots.

:D

NorthernLights
10-17-2008, 11:12 AM
Looking at how many times the Pansies have beat the Broncos in the past 10 years, I will gladly accept your bet as well. You know from past experience, none of you or your teams scare me. :D

That said......The Broncos will be storming that Cassel come Monday Night....get ready for the Patriot Act to be called NULL AND VOID.

Mr. President, send in the backups...We're killin the Patriots.

:D

As any financial analyst worth talking to will say "past performance is no guarantee of future success". Good luck with the bet and good luck with the Patriots this weekend. By the way, they aren't that good so it shouldn't be too tough to whoop up a number 6 on them (Blazing Saddles reference).

GEM
10-17-2008, 11:30 AM
As any financial analyst worth talking to will say "past performance is no guarantee of future success". Good luck with the bet and good luck with the Patriots this weekend. By the way, they aren't that good so it shouldn't be too tough to whoop up a number 6 on them (Blazing Saddles reference).

If I thought there weren't a chance, I wouldn't have bet. ;) I'm not just banking on the past. I'm banking on Brandon Marshall and Jay Cutler abusing their worthless secondary. :D

WTE
10-17-2008, 02:16 PM
If I thought there weren't a chance, I wouldn't have bet. ;) I'm not just banking on the past. I'm banking on Brandon Marshall and Jay Cutler abusing their worthless secondary. :D

Bwa ha ha. All you got in the "bank" is Marshall & Cutler? Looks like your "bank" night need a government bailout too because they're gonna be insolvent this Monday night.

Medford Bronco
10-17-2008, 02:30 PM
Bwa ha ha. All you got in the "bank" is Marshall & Cutler? Looks like your "bank" night need a government bailout too because they're gonna be insolvent this Monday night.

Its Delta Oniel who needs a bailout, he is like burnt toast.

You must really suck to be cut from Cincinnati's bad defense.
and he replaces Asante Samuel, who was a system corner :laugh: that is what the lemmings at work here tell me :lol:

remember if Bellicheck says its okay, its okay. kinda like http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/football/nfl/specials/preview/2004/08/17/fivequestion.belichick/p1_belichick.jpg a priest looking up during Holy Communion and blessing everyone

GEM
10-17-2008, 02:37 PM

Uh huh. Keep saying it and one of these days you'll believe it. You'll come back with your tail between your legs just like you did after week 1 taking back all your big huffing and puffing.

WTE
10-17-2008, 02:43 PM
Uh huh. Keep saying it and one of these days you'll believe it. You'll come back with your tail between your legs just like you did after week 1 taking back all your big huffing and puffing.

I believe it was you Broncos fans doing all the huffing and puffing after week 3 thinking you were gonna break all the Patriots offensive records from 07.

How's that working out for you?

GEM
10-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I believe it was you Broncos fans doing all the huffing and puffing after week 3 thinking you were gonna break all the Patriots offensive records from 07.

I did no such thing....go back and find where I said any of that.

I found where you did though....

Um, Hi guys.

~bites nails~

I'd like to take back everything I said in this thread.

Thanks.

CoachChaz
10-17-2008, 02:49 PM
Imagine what we could do if we had the Patriots schedule

WTE
10-17-2008, 02:59 PM
I did no such thing....go back and find where I said any of that.

I got something better than a post GEM. I have a picture of you sticking out your chest and huffing and puffing.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5025/099tm2.jpg

GEM
10-17-2008, 03:05 PM
I got something better than a post GEM. I have a picture of you sticking out your chest and huffing and puffing.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5025/099tm2.jpg

You got that thing framed yet? :laugh:

LordTrychon
10-17-2008, 03:07 PM
You got that thing framed yet? :laugh:

Up on an altar, I hear....

Midnight Blue
10-17-2008, 03:07 PM

Link, please.

GEM
10-17-2008, 03:10 PM

:laugh: I'm frightened to think how many times the pic has had to be replaced because of "spills"

:puke:

WTE
10-17-2008, 03:24 PM
:laugh: I'm frightened to think how many times the pic has had to be replaced because of "spills"

:puke:

I can't comment on that because I've already been warned about making sexual innuendos.

WTE
10-17-2008, 03:25 PM

Hey,

How come you never got back to me about reinstating WorstTrollEver at Broncomania?

Did the rest of the mods laugh at you? :laugh:

LordTrychon
10-17-2008, 03:30 PM
Hey,

How come you never got back to me about reinstating WorstTrollEver at Broncomania?

Sorry... meant to...

I got one negative response and no other responses... I waited quite a while hoping for more positive response... so I made another comment, and then I think got one more response after that...

Long story short... I'm lazy. :lol:

Medford Bronco
10-17-2008, 03:43 PM
Hey,

why not create at WTE at broncomania instead

I am sure they will love that :lol::elefant:

WTE
10-17-2008, 06:04 PM
why not create a WTE at broncomania instead

I am sure they will love that :lol::elefant:

I tried that a couple years ago Med when I was able to log on to Broncomania without a proxy. I thought they lifted my ban and were welcoming back with open arms.

I was wrong. I only lasted a day or two and was told the perma ban wasn't lifted.

That was during the Harbulean Era.

LordTrychon
10-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Misinformation... :tsk:

WTE
10-17-2008, 06:48 PM
Misinformation... :tsk:

You have misremembered.

LordTrychon
10-17-2008, 06:55 PM
You have misremembered.

Nope. My post was based on current fact checking.

Lying about what goes on behind the scenes is a lot of what gets you on the wrong side of the staff... or at least that's the way it seems to me. Just my $.02

I won't go into detail on the situation publicly though other than to just say YOU may be misremembering or misunderstanding your own circumstances.

bengaaaaals1688
10-17-2008, 08:30 PM
Its Delta Oniel who needs a bailout, he is like burnt toast.

You must really suck to be cut from Cincinnati's bad defense.
and he replaces Asante Samuel, who was a system corner :laugh: that is what the lemmings at work here tell me :lol:

remember if Bellicheck says its okay, its okay. kinda like http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2004/football/nfl/specials/preview/2004/08/17/fivequestion.belichick/p1_belichick.jpg a priest looking up during Holy Communion and blessing everyone

Hey now... In the defense of the Bengals defense, it is much improved this season. The fact is, however, O'Neal was cut for David Jones... If anyone here can even tell me who David Jones is, without having to look him up, I'll give you a cookie.

NorthernLights
10-17-2008, 08:38 PM
Hey now... In the defense of the Bengals defense, it is much improved this season. The fact is, however, O'Neal was cut for David Jones... If anyone here can even tell me who David Jones is, without having to look him up, I'll give you a cookie.

Wasn't he the lead singer for the Monkees?

bengaaaaals1688
10-17-2008, 08:45 PM
Wasn't he the lead singer for the Monkees?

Quite possible, but the Monkees is not a group I am very familiar with... David Jones the football player, anyone??

I believe you still deserve a cookie, though...

http://www.fundraisingwithdough.com/images/Chocolate-Chip-03-04.jpg

WTE
10-17-2008, 09:25 PM
Nope. My post was based on current fact checking.

Lying about what goes on behind the scenes is a lot of what gets you on the wrong side of the staff... or at least that's the way it seems to me. Just my $.02

I won't go into detail on the situation publicly though other than to just say YOU may be misremembering or misunderstanding your own circumstances.

~pssst.......pssssst.....Be careful. There's several Patriot Hating Mods over there that will attempt to distort your thinking. Yes, I'm talking about Javalon and Elway. Watch them. They'll attempt to strong arm you.

You're better than that. You're stronger than that.~

LordTrychon
10-17-2008, 09:28 PM
~pssst.......pssssst.....Be careful. There's several Patriot Hating Mods over there that will attempt to distort your thinking. Yes, I'm talking about Javalon and Elway. Watch them. They'll attempt to strong arm you.

You're better than that. You're stronger than that.~

pssst..... my opinion is based on research, not opinions of others....... because I'm stronger than that.....

WTE
10-17-2008, 09:41 PM
pssst..... my opinion is based on research, not opinions of others....... because I'm stronger than that.....

Just be careful. Harbula posted a thread that he regrets to this day.

LordTrychon
10-17-2008, 09:54 PM
Just be careful. Harbula posted a thread that he regrets to this day.

I'll try not to lose sleep.

dogfish
10-17-2008, 10:02 PM
~pssst.......pssssst.....Be careful. There's several Patriot Hating Mods over there

you say that as though it's a bad thing. . . . :confused:

KCL
10-18-2008, 10:06 AM
I tried that a couple years ago Med when I was able to log on to Broncomania without a proxy. I thought they lifted my ban and were welcoming back with open arms.

I was wrong. I only lasted a day or two and was told the perma ban wasn't lifted.

That was during the Harbulean Era.

You could always try being Mr.Roper or a badass rapper..:lol:

WTE
10-18-2008, 10:35 AM
You could always try being Mr.Roper or a badass rapper..:lol:

Those Mods will ban any Pats fan over there.

Christ, I remember when they banned this sweet Little Old Lady Patriots fan. :laugh:

Medford Bronco
10-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Those Mods will ban any Pats fan over there.

Christ, I remember when they banned this sweet Little Old Lady Patriots fan. :laugh:

:lol: what about Beyond the Grave

Old Butch from the Cape :lol:

dogfish
10-18-2008, 06:14 PM
patriotsparty. . . WTE's pizza man. . . . rammerhammer. . . . hell, he probably had dozens more we never figured out. . . . :laugh:

Medford Bronco
10-18-2008, 06:41 PM
patriotsparty. . . WTE's pizza man. . . . rammerhammer. . . . hell, he probably had dozens more we never figured out. . . . :laugh:

Hip Hop Pats Fan

Fo Shizzle :pound: :beer::laugh:

WTE
10-18-2008, 09:15 PM

RammerHammer had you guys hook, line and sinker. You all thought he was a real Rams fan. :laugh:

Plus, I predicted your Broncos wouldn't be able to handle Linehan's stunt defense. I was right.

You started that year 0-1. A game most of you had already chalked up as a win. :laugh:

RammerHammer.

WTE
10-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Hi GEM.

How's everything going?

It's time for Show and Tell.

Medford Bronco
10-20-2008, 10:27 PM
Hi GEM.

How's everything going?

WTE congrats on the win:salute:

I still think Cassel had little to do with this win and your
running game set it all up. He is still shaky but when the rest of
your team dominates our pathetic defense you win big.

Northman
10-20-2008, 10:28 PM
He didnt need that much help. We gave them a lot to work with.

Medford Bronco
10-20-2008, 10:29 PM
He didnt need that much help. We gave them a lot to work with.

you mean Andre butterfingers Hall

boy i miss Mike Anderson and that is sad

MNPatsFan
10-20-2008, 10:36 PM
WTE congrats on the win:salute:

I still think Cassel had little to do with this win and your
running game set it all up. He is still shaky but when the rest of
your team dominates our pathetic defense you win big.Hey, what about my win and the fact that we all now get to view the following sig containing the beautiful and scantily clad GEM every time she posts:

:elefant::elefant:

Medford Bronco
10-20-2008, 10:38 PM
Hey, what about my win and the fact that we all now get to view the following sig containing the beautiful and scantily clad GEM every time she posts:

If I did not live here and have to listen to these blowhards all week then I would say yes. I really want to puke though and lost a lunch to boot

WTE
10-20-2008, 10:40 PM
Hey, what about my win and the fact that we all now get to view the following sig containing the beautiful and scantily clad GEM every time she posts:

No doubt. But how could GEM lose a bet?

She never loses.

Flash 'em GEM!!

KCL
10-20-2008, 10:49 PM
If I did not live here and have to listen to these blowhards all week then I would say yes. I really want to puke though and lost a lunch to boot

That wasn't the Broncos.That was the Chiefs masquerading as the Broncos...;)

Midnight Blue
10-20-2008, 11:40 PM
Hi GEM.

How's everything going?

No one other than MNPatsFan has the right to serve up any crow.

BMF Bronco
10-21-2008, 12:28 AM

She never loses.

Flash 'em GEM!!

Thing is, she has the courage to bet, you're here talking shit and haven't bet a damn thing.

Midnight Blue
10-21-2008, 12:41 AM
Thing is, she has the courage to bet, you're here talking shit and haven't bet a damn thing.

Not only was he insufficiently secure to make a bet... he admits to being capable of deliberately getting himself banned in order to escape from one in the event that he didn't like the pic he would have been obligated to display.

BMF Bronco
10-21-2008, 12:43 AM
******* coward, but judging by his header under his name, should we expect any worse? Must be the BF's version of Boob

Midnight Blue
10-21-2008, 12:51 AM
******* coward, but judging by his header under his name, should we expect any worse? Must be the BF's version of Boob

Yep. No respect.

GEM
10-21-2008, 09:08 AM
We're even MN. I stopped watching in the 3rd quarter. CSI ws pretty good though. :D

girler
10-21-2008, 09:14 AM

She never loses.

Flash 'em GEM!!

GEM is a bigger man than WTE ever will be. She's got the balls to prove it! :salute:

GEM
10-21-2008, 09:19 AM
GEM is a bigger man than WTE ever will be. She's got the balls to prove it! :salute:

:eek: I most certainly do not! LMAO!! :D

girler
10-21-2008, 09:24 AM
:eek: I most certainly do not! LMAO!! :D

You have big brass ones, and WTE has nothing but socks stuffed in his underwear. I'm sure everyone here would agree with me! :salute: :worship: :girl:

roomemp
10-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Gem at least you made this lose a little easier to swallow. I think your next bet should be that the Broncos run defense stops Miami's wildcat. If you lose, its flash time :eek:

Midnight Blue
10-21-2008, 04:57 PM
Gem at least you made this lose a little easier to swallow. I think your next bet should be that the Broncos run defense stops Miami's wildcat. If you lose, its flash time :eek:

Pretty sure that might get her banned...;)

GEM
10-21-2008, 04:58 PM

I'm honestly surprised I haven't been contacted yet about this one. :eek: :laugh:

roomemp
10-21-2008, 04:59 PM
I don't think you got there attention yet !

Midnight Blue
10-21-2008, 05:09 PM
I'm honestly surprised I haven't been contacted yet about this one. :eek: :laugh:

I wondered about that, too... I mean the pic's nice (doesn't really show anything one couldn't see at a swimming pool or beach) but by forum rules, it is more appropriate for the Lounge than for the entire board.

GEM
10-21-2008, 05:30 PM
I wondered about that, too... I mean the pic's nice (doesn't really show anything one couldn't see at a swimming pool or beach) but by forum rules, it is more appropriate for the Lounge than for the entire board.

Yep. I didn't choose the pic. MN got it from the lounge. :shrugs:

Midnight Blue
10-21-2008, 05:56 PM
Yep. I didn't choose the pic. MN got it from the lounge. :shrugs:

Ah, well... guess if it's not OK, the mods will PM you and tell you to change it. :D

WTE
10-21-2008, 05:58 PM

Then let's see her butt!

Midnight Blue
10-21-2008, 06:18 PM
Then let's see her butt!

Bet she'd be willing to show you her finger.... :lol:

WTE
10-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Bet she'd be willing to show you her finger.... :lol:

Why?

So I could pull it and she would fart?

Midnight Blue
10-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Why?

You musta missed that avy she had a while back.

girler
10-21-2008, 07:12 PM
Why?

Wrong finger. :whistle:

BroncosRockdaRockies
10-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Wrong finger. :whistle:

definitely wrong finger! It's this one <<<<<<<<the one I am holding Up!!!!:laugh:

WTE
10-27-2008, 03:49 PM
definitely wrong finger! It's this one <<<<<<<<the one I am holding Up!!!!:laugh:

Are you related to Tellway?