PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Country: I Need Your Questions to Interview Rod Smith!

Peerless
04-27-2011, 12:19 AM
(Posted this on Broncomania, but I know a lot of you from there; and want to give you a chance to ask :D)

Yes folks, no lie!

I have been in contact with Rod Smith... THE Rod Smith!

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0407/nfl_a_rsmith_300.jpg

Roddy has agreed to take part in an interview! The best part about this interview, is that YOU will be the ones asking the questions!

I have been hoping and working for an opportunity like this to come along, don't let it go to waste!

Rod Smith, one of our most beloved Bronco GREATS of all-time; This is a wonderful opportunity for you to ask him something you've always wanted to know! Rod is a busy man, but he's going to take the time to do this on his own for you, the fans!

Think hard of something you've always wanted to ask him! Broaden your horizon. Remember, all though he was one hell of a football player, he is an individual! Want to know more about his off the field life? Ask away. Although we LOVE football, you can ask him whatever you want!

So post away!! Ask your questions!

I will be taking the 20 best questions. Please don't feel discouraged if I don't select one of yours. I'm trying to find 'fresh' questions, and something that hasn't already been asked in Roddy's career; or something that we obviously know about him. Keep posting the questions, the more the merrier!!

I will let this thread go for the night, and to mid day tomorrow. After that, I'll collect which questions I think are reasonable to ask.

Ask away Broncomania!

:salute::logo::salute:

PS-> The interview format isn't going to be a live phone call or in person interview with youtube; sorry. :) Rod is very busy with his business, as I am with school. But he has agreed to answer a set of pre-written questions that I'll send him; in which he'll reply back to me. Either way, it's pretty cool!

Denver27og
04-27-2011, 01:36 AM
ive played poker with floyd little a few times..

jetrazor74
04-27-2011, 01:41 AM
ive played poker with floyd little a few times..

That's a great question. He should totally ask Rod about that.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
04-27-2011, 02:40 AM
That's a great question. He should totally ask Rod about that.

Uh.......:lol:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
04-27-2011, 02:41 AM
Ask him if it's true that John got a broken finger playing catch with Kubiak.

Dzone
04-27-2011, 06:53 AM
His current job is in Multi Level Marketing

chazoe60
04-27-2011, 06:55 AM
Ask him if he's ever thought of going into coaching and if the Broncos have ever approached him about any kind of position with the team.

Oh and ask him if he knows why Wisconsin sucks so bad. :laugh: