PDA

View Full Version : Returners to keep in mind?

lex
09-26-2007, 10:06 PM
Anyone know of any? I really like Marcus Thigpen but he's a junior. What about Lavelle Hawkins as a potential return guy? Also, does anyone know anything about Scorpio Babers? I just know he's super fast. He is a CB for Sam Houston State.

TXBRONC
09-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Anyone know of any? I really like Marcus Thigpen but he's a junior. What about Lavelle Hawkins as a potential return guy? Also, does anyone know anything about Scorpio Babers? I just know he's super fast. He is a CB for Sam Houston State.

Is his name really Scorpio? He sounds like someone the Godfather would employ. :D

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2007, 01:41 PM

I don't even think Babers has played this year. When I got to see Sam Houston play up close and personal up in Fargo, I was looking for him on the field but I didn't see him at all, and I know he didn't have any returns. I'm on my way to class right now, but I'll give you a list of for or five players to keep your eye on.

lex
09-27-2007, 07:51 PM
Well, Pro Football Weekly likes Mikey Henderson out of Georgia.

From what Ive been reading Reynaud, Stroughter, Blackman, Jones. And it would be fantastic if Thigpen chose to go pro.

dogfish
10-12-2007, 02:12 PM
hey dream, are you familiar with RB chris johnson from east carolina? he sounds like a darren sproles type but with better speed. . .