PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' Tebow staying in shape

Denver Native (Carol)
04-21-2011, 09:33 PM
ATLANTA — Broncomaniacs can ease their fears about the NFL lockout limiting the development of quarterback Tim Tebow.

To keep in shape, Tebow has been working out with receivers in Denver and Jacksonville, Fla., while also working in the gym.

With the NFL draft coming up next week, the Broncos have been taking a long, hard look at Tebow's former backup, Cam Newton, and Missouri quarterback Blaine Gabbert, but that doesn't seem to bother Tebow.

"I'm only worried about what I can control, and that is to go out there and be the best I can be," Tebow said. "I'm working out and trying to improve. I mean, I have a good relationship with Coach Fox and John Elway. And I'm really excited about the new offense Mike McCoy is putting in."

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17896200

hamrob
04-21-2011, 11:27 PM
That's good stuff.

I really think that Fox is going to open up the QB competition and hope that Tebow wins it in the preseson.

If not, we go with Orton and give Tebow another year to develop. Then, you have to like what you see from one of the two or you go after a guy in the draft.

My money is on Tebow. Here's by prediction for #15........HOF!

Lonestar
04-22-2011, 12:03 AM
ve a good relationship with Coach Fox and John Elway. And I'm really excited about the new offense Mike McCoy is putting in."

Wonder how he knows about tha,t since there is to be Zero contact with players..

BigSarge87
04-22-2011, 12:04 AM
My prediction is that Texas sucedes from the United States in the next 50 years.

Lonestar
04-22-2011, 12:11 AM
My prediction is that Texas sucedes from the United States in the next 50 years.

only because the Mexicans want the land back..

sneakers
04-22-2011, 01:54 AM

Jackalopes?

rcsodak
04-22-2011, 04:55 AM
Jackalopes?
ingRed says they're not real. :rolleyes:

spikerman
04-22-2011, 05:52 AM
Wonder how he knows about tha,t since there is to be Zero contact with players..

I'm sure they had discussions and at least perused the playbook before the lockout went into effect.

CoachChaz
04-22-2011, 08:48 AM

They havent already taken it back? Could have fooled me

rcsodak
04-22-2011, 09:30 AM
full article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17896200
Carefully, I hope. Tampa just lost their LS to an achilles from 'trying to stay in shape'.

honz
04-22-2011, 09:45 AM
He's gonna need to be in good shape for his next job as a personal trainer after he's out of the NFL in a couple years.

vandammage13
04-22-2011, 11:26 AM
He's gonna need to be in good shape for his next job as a personal trainer after he's out of the NFL in a couple years.

If by "a couple years" you mean 12-14 years, then I agree.

rcsodak
04-22-2011, 12:15 PM
Lmao. Colorado dude just called sirius nfl, and says elway is such an egomaniac that he doesn't want a qb there that will surpass him. And says TT will never get a shot because of it.

Un****ingbelievabley funny!

chazoe60
04-22-2011, 12:22 PM
I'm staying in shape also. Though, that shape most closely resembles a circle.

Dzone
04-22-2011, 12:57 PM
Lmao. Colorado dude just called sirius nfl, and says elway is such an egomaniac that he doesn't want a qb there that will surpass him. And says TT will never get a shot because of it.

Un****ingbelievabley funny!
I would like to see Elway asked that question point blank. Now that would be interesting to see Elways reaction...haha...