PDA

View Full Version : Trade up for Cam Newton?

Bill Devaroe
04-21-2011, 11:46 AM
If the Broncos are not sold on Tim Shethrow, why don't they trade him and the #2 to get the #1 and draft a stud like Cam Newton?
We can always get defense in the later rounds. We need a playmaker on O to lead this team back to the glory land.:cool:

underrated29
04-21-2011, 11:50 AM
Duh, because we are trying to get cleo lemmon.

TXBRONC
04-21-2011, 11:57 AM
Duh, because we are trying to get cleo lemmon.

And Bradlee Van Pelt to be our back up quarterback.

chazoe60
04-21-2011, 12:00 PM
I heard Tommy Maddox is getting the itch again. He'd quit that insurance gig to be the Broncos starting QB faster then Ben Roethlisberger can rape a Sophmore.

BORDERLINE
04-21-2011, 12:01 PM
Nope all you are wrong FARVE will come out of retirement to lead us to the AFC Championship game

Juriga72
04-21-2011, 12:01 PM
Cam Newton < JaMarcuss Russell < Ryan Leaf

GEM
04-21-2011, 12:03 PM
Shoot me now.

BORDERLINE
04-21-2011, 12:03 PM
I heard Tommy Maddox is getting the itch again. He'd quit that insurance gig to be the Broncos starting QB faster then Ben Roethlisberger can rape a Sophmore.

Let's give Brian Greise a second shot:elefant:

chazoe60
04-21-2011, 12:05 PM
Shoot me now.

That's a little drastic, don't ya think?

rcsodak
04-21-2011, 12:11 PM
The epitome of a Black Hole thread. :coffee:
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

GEM
04-21-2011, 12:15 PM
That's a little drastic, don't ya think?

No....just the thought alone is enough for a bullet to the mullet. :lol:

Juriga72
04-21-2011, 12:18 PM
Somewhere McDaniels is like...."Man... Tebow/Newton backfield.....wow"

Bullgator
04-21-2011, 12:22 PM
Lockup your laptops!

BORDERLINE
04-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Forget Newton let's call up Jarious Jackson

WARHORSE
04-21-2011, 12:34 PM
If the Broncos are not sold on Tim Shethrow, why don't they trade him and the #2 to get the #1 and draft a stud like Cam Newton?
We can always get defense in the later rounds. We need a playmaker on O to lead this team back to the glory land.:cool:

First, we're going to pull each hair on your head out...one by one......first on top.....then your eyebrows.....then ear hair......then beard hair.....then nose hair.

Then, we're going to swab your newly crowned skin mullet with rubbing alcohol.

Then, using a dull pair of small scissors, we will cut each of your fingernails and toenails in half......and pull each half out with needlenose pliers.

Back comes the rubbing alcohol to keep things sanitary.

Then we take a fine cheesegrater to half your head. A dull single edged razor to the other side.....(they tend to dig in)

Back comes our friend the alcolhol.

Next comes the vice grips to the nipples, each with a good yank to remove them.

Then we put you in water for three days to saturate your skin.....which we peel off.

Then come the fire ants.

Then its time for a nap to rest up for round two.

All in a days work.

:coffee:

KCL
04-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Maybe the Chiefs will make Crody available and you won't need to think of drafting a QB...That's Brody Croyle BTW...He is one stud of a QB.

rcsodak
04-21-2011, 01:49 PM
First, we're going to pull each hair on your head out...one by one......first on top.....then your eyebrows.....then ear hair......then beard hair.....then nose hair.

Then, we're going to swab your newly crowned skin mullet with rubbing alcohol.

Then, using a dull pair of small scissors, we will cut each of your fingernails and toenails in half......and pull each half out with needlenose pliers.

Back comes the rubbing alcohol to keep things sanitary.

Then we take a fine cheesegrater to half your head. A dull single edged razor to the other side.....(they tend to dig in)

Back comes our friend the alcolhol.

Next comes the vice grips to the nipples, each with a good yank to remove them.

Then we put you in water for three days to saturate your skin.....which we peel off.

Then come the fire ants.

Then its time for a nap to rest up for round two.

All in a days work.

:coffee:

Tease.

rcsodak
04-21-2011, 01:50 PM
Maybe the Chiefs will make Crody available and you won't need to think of drafting a QB...That's Brody Croyle BTW...He is one stud of a QB.

I highly doubt elway could offer haley enough for him to part with his bff.

KCL
04-21-2011, 01:55 PM
I highly doubt elway could offer haley enough for him to part with his bff.

No..that would be Cassel....:lol:

rcsodak
04-21-2011, 02:01 PM
No..that would be Cassel....:lol:Well at least he's shown something. Has croyle won a game?

KCL
04-21-2011, 02:06 PM
Well at least he's shown something. Has croyle won a game?

I don't know..I really don't..I would have to look it up...Chiefs should have kept Thigpen.

Juriga72
04-21-2011, 02:23 PM
I really think Bill has the Colorado Crush and Denver Broncos confused

Chris90210
04-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Is this thread for real? Wow

OrangeHoof
04-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Is this thread for real? Wow

What's monumentally stupid is the suggestion we trade up for Newton. We have the #2 overall pick in the draft. There's no reason to trade up. If the Panthers take Newton, it means we can take the best player coming out of college without trading up because that certainly isn't Newton.

If the Panthers take anyone else, Newton is right there to be taken without trading up.

Besides, if you want to drop Newton's stock, all you have to do is leak something to Burger Bill that Newton didn't pass the drug screen or scored a 5 on the Wonderlic or some such and he'll fall right into our laps guaranteed. :listen:

Northman
04-21-2011, 06:19 PM
Who's Cam Newton? Never heard of him. Is he related to Fig?

http://nachodonut.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/camnewton.jpg

Chris90210
04-21-2011, 06:33 PM
What's monumentally stupid is the suggestion we trade up for Newton. We have the #2 overall pick in the draft. There's no reason to trade up. If the Panthers take Newton, it means we can take the best player coming out of college without trading up because that certainly isn't Newton.

If the Panthers take anyone else, Newton is right there to be taken without trading up.

Besides, if you want to drop Newton's stock, all you have to do is leak something to Burger Bill that Newton didn't pass the drug screen or scored a 5 on the Wonderlic or some such and he'll fall right into our laps guaranteed. :listen:
If we touch any qb in this draft in the 1st 4 rounds then we have failed

Juriga72
04-21-2011, 06:56 PM
Here's something REALLY wrong with football......

THIS year for the 2010/2011 season
15 NFL teams had a winning record-
13 of those teams had a first round QB as starter..........

Tom Brady-6th
Matt Cassell-7th (? or 4th) was the other qb's who led teams to winning records

Tned
04-21-2011, 07:04 PM

His father's finders fee is too expensive for the Broncos.

spikerman
04-21-2011, 07:58 PM
I have no doubt that a former coach (who won't be named) would make that deal in a second.

spikerman
04-21-2011, 08:00 PM
If we touch any qb in this draft in the 1st 4 rounds then we have failed

I have a feeling you may be a little disappointed by the time the weekend is over.

Magnificent Seven
04-21-2011, 08:03 PM
Worst Thread Ever!

Shananahan
04-21-2011, 08:14 PM
Whoever runs this gimmick needs to drastically reassess himself and his sense of humor.

BroncoWave
04-21-2011, 09:54 PM

What's monumentally stupid is anyone still falling for a Bill Devaroe thread.

Chris90210
04-21-2011, 10:02 PM
I have a feeling you may be a little disappointed by the time the weekend is over.

We have went from the orange crush to the orange pillow fight..... So let's waste a pick on a shitty qb class:tsk:

sneakers
04-21-2011, 11:13 PM
Hhahahahhahahahaaa, I read this thread, and I said to myself, "This has got to be a troll thread".

Timmy!
04-22-2011, 02:24 AM
3 pages. Really? :lol:

WARHORSE
04-22-2011, 02:24 AM

Hmmmm.........you may be on to something here Watson.......

I think thats what the first plethora of responses has pretty well stated...........but way to spell it out. :D

spikerman
04-22-2011, 05:51 AM
We have went from the orange crush to the orange pillow fight..... So let's waste a pick on a shitty qb class:tsk:

Not saying I agree with it - I just have a (bad) feeling.

rcsodak
04-22-2011, 06:48 AM
Not saying I agree with it - I just have a (bad) feeling.Not to worry. There's a shot that'll cure that. ;)

gobroncsnv
04-22-2011, 10:36 AM
COOL! We should draft a QB in the first round every couple of years so we don't settle on ANYBODY! I'm just totally with ya, dude! (yeah, that buzzer going off is the sarcasm alarm.)
this is right up there with changing defensive schemes 6 times in 4 seasons... Don't raise the bridge, lower the river talking...

honz
04-22-2011, 10:40 AM
I'd prefer Jake Locker out of the University of Washington. He is a bit of an unknown to the casual football fan, but Todd McShay is extremely high on him, as am I.

gobroncsnv
04-22-2011, 10:42 AM
Yeah, what Detroit did with WR's, we could do with QB's... Look at the success it brought them... Becoming convinced that Matt Millen posts on this board.

BORDERLINE
04-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Worst Thread Ever!

Not really... it's a nice little thread to dump BS on so we can an all have a little laugh...

Who's with me to start a petition to bring back Bubby Brister. I know he is on twitter let's get him back under center. Also TD is working out with the P90X he should be in shape and beat out Moreno for the starting job. Sharpe looks like he can still play get his azz in here too. Let's party like it's 1999 and we are defending our back to back championships:beer:

Denver27og
04-22-2011, 05:35 PM
trade down to draft patrick peterson and an extra pick

rcsodak
04-22-2011, 06:35 PM
I'd prefer Jake Locker out of the University of Washington. He is a bit of an unknown to the casual football fan, but Todd McShay is extremely high on him, as am I.
Well, he IS the most nfl ready, they say. And his coach has given him all the excuses he could for his last year's stats.
What more could a team want?

DRAFT JAKE!

;)

Dzone
04-22-2011, 07:07 PM
If carolina drafts scam newton then they are stupider than we thought

rcsodak
04-22-2011, 07:23 PM
If carolina drafts scam newton then they are stupider than we thoughtwell, if they don't, then denver becomes the team on the hot seat for his takers. It only takes one team to like somebody enough to reach.
Boomer says cinci is taking gabbert. Shanny doesn't have any ammo. Minny already has an athletic project and is said to be interested in mcnagg....AFTER they were said to be interested in Orton. Tenn......hmmmm....do they feel snakebit? Jax? SF?

Would elway n company take a #1 next year? And use it with theirs to try for Luck?

Or.....Car could just take newton (or trades) and leave denver with a DT.

Agent of Orange
04-22-2011, 07:35 PM
stupid

Dzone
04-22-2011, 08:46 PM
Please be stupid carolina, leave dareus for us

Chris90210
04-23-2011, 02:12 AM
Not saying I agree with it - I just have a (bad) feeling.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/22/129033645235805066.jpg

sneakers
04-23-2011, 02:55 AM
If carolina drafts scam newton then they are stupider than we thought

We know already that they are pretty stupid, after all they did fire their last coach. :D