PDA

View Full Version : Week 6 Power Rankings

CoachChaz
10-14-2008, 08:32 AM
32. Detroit (0-5) - I'd ask if it could get worse, but I'm afraid it could.

31. Cincinnati (0-6) - All they can do is be thankful Detroit is an NFL team as well.

30. Kansas City (1-4) - BYE week

29. Seattle (1-4) - More and more injuries

28. Oakland (1-4) - New coach...same result

27. St. Louis (1-4) - Looked solid...for one week at least.

26. Houston (1-4) - Finally caught a few breaks

25. Cleveland (2-3) - Looked like the Cleveland team we expected a month ago

24. San Francisco (2-4) - Started out strong, but fell apart

23. Miami (2-3) - Gave Houston too many chances

22. Minnesota (3-3) - Only 12 points against Detroit?

21. Baltimore (2-3) - Defense got a wake up call

20. NY Jets (3-2) - Favre keeps it on track...for now

19. Jacksonville (3-3) - Had the benefit of facing the worst defense in the NFL

18. Green Bay (3-3) - Rodgers earning respect every day.

17. New Orleans (3-3) - Very impressive win and the defense stepped up

16. Indianapolis (3-2) - Looked like the Indy team we know

15. Tampa Bay (4-2) - Impressive against tough Carolina defense.

14. Atlanta (4-2) - The Falcons season has been underestimated

13. New England (3-2) - Looked really bad against a bad defense

12. Arizona (4-2) - Two very solid wins in back to back weeks

11. Chicago (3-2) - Another victim of the Atlanta party.

10. Denver (4-2) - The defense couldnt stop a high school team and the playmakers are trying to do too much because of that

9. San Diego (3-3) - Looked very sharp against a questionable NE team.

8. Philadelphia (3-3) - Keep letting bad teams hang with them

7. Carolina (4-2) - Reality check provided by divisional foe

6. Dallas (4-2) - Not looking good lately and now facing some big injuries

5. Washington (4-2) - Seemed to relax a little too much.

4. Buffalo (4-1) - BYE week

3. Pittsburgh (4-1) - BYE week

2. NY Giants (4-1) - The return of "old" Eli knocks them down a bit.

1. Tennessee (5-0) - BYE week

sandra.canfield
10-14-2008, 09:34 AM
Hey. Thanks for sharing the rankings with us. Did you write those comments yourself or got it from somewhere else? :) The stats are available publicly but comments adds character to the numbers.

NightTrainLayne
10-14-2008, 09:45 AM
Hey. Thanks for sharing the rankings with us. Did you write those comments yourself or got it from somewhere else? :) The stats are available publicly but comments adds character to the numbers.

These are Coach's own rankings, he provides them each week.

He sometimes get's a little grief for his apparent love for the Chargers and Norv Turner. :laugh:

CoachChaz
10-14-2008, 12:10 PM
These are Coach's own rankings, he provides them each week.

He sometimes get's a little grief for his apparent love for the Chargers and Norv Turner. :laugh:

Yeah...I have SD ahead of Denver again, so the shittalking should ensue any moment

NightTrainLayne
10-14-2008, 12:28 PM
Yeah...I have SD ahead of Denver again, so the shittalking should ensue any moment

You may get a free pass this week what with the loss at home to Jax, and the Chargers smack-down of the Patriots.

Dreadnought
10-14-2008, 12:46 PM

After that egg the Broncos laid Sunday you won't hear any from me. I don't think the Bolts are that good, but they are better than we looked against the Jags.

CrazyHorse
10-14-2008, 12:55 PM
Could this be the year Arizona wins...
It's division.
I like the payout for their superbowl odds!
Arizona vs Buffalo!

CoachChaz
10-14-2008, 02:02 PM
I just think Denver looks completely horrible on defense and that SD at least has talent on defense. They dont look great, but at least they have the personnel to make changes and potentially turn it around. Sd at least has 17 team sacks compared to Denver's 11 in 6 games. When Kenny Petersen is your leading sacker with Ekuban right behind him...things are bad.

BigDaddyBronco
10-14-2008, 02:26 PM
You should have seen Niner yelling at the defense "You suck!!!" It was classic, everyone in the stands was looking at him, but then they kind of nodded in agreement.

topscribe
10-14-2008, 05:13 PM
I just think Denver looks completely horrible on defense and that SD at least has talent on defense. They dont look great, but at least they have the personnel to make changes and potentially turn it around. Sd at least has 17 team sacks compared to Denver's 11 in 6 games. When Kenny Petersen is your leading sacker with Ekuban right behind him...things are bad.

Denver has several talented players on defense.

Where they do not have talent, however, leaves BIG holes . . .

-----

Skinny
10-14-2008, 05:31 PM
14. Atlanta (4-2) - The Falcons season has been underestimatedYeah, quietly flying under the radar are the dirty birds. Their playing pretty good ball. Matt Ryan has been pretty impressive, especially in having command of that offense and the leadership he's shown. The players are really rallying around him and gaining more confidence.

Definitely a team NFC opponents should keep their eye on.

ApaOps5
10-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Hey thanks for sharing these Coach. Quick question did you write these comments yourself or did you copy them from some idiot who put San Diego ahead of Denver. I'll hang up and listen...............

:marchmellow::balloons::couch: