PDA

View Full Version : Sheff and Royal...

Denver27og
10-14-2008, 07:34 AM
Sup guys... does anyone know the status of thier injuries? I really hope we have them back for NE

Nomad
10-14-2008, 08:00 AM
I have no update but I'm a little worried about "Mr Clutch" Stokley.

TXBRONC
10-14-2008, 08:04 AM
In one of Shanahan's press conferences last week he said that Royal should be ready for the New England game but I'm not sure about Scheffler.

Den21vsBal19
10-14-2008, 08:26 AM
In one of Shanahan's press conferences last week he said that Royal should be ready for the New England game but I'm not sure about Scheffler.

Daily Camera ~ (http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/oct/14/head-still-not-clear-for-broncos-stokley/)

Stokley said he was already feeling better Monday but his head still wasn't clear. He said he hoped to get clearance to practice this week because he doesn't want to miss the Broncos' game at New England Monday night.

Given his history and the league's crackdown on quick returns from head injuries, however, Stokley expects the Broncos to be extra cautious in allowing him to return to the field.

He'll have to pass a series of mental acuity tests to return to action.

Receiver Eddie Royal was walking without a limp Monday and said his sprained left ankle that kept him out Sunday was feeling a lot better. "It will be good to get back out there, we've got a lot of guys banged up," he said

DE Elvis Dumervil said he expects to be able to play without the cast on his right hand protecting his fractured pinkie once the team returns from its bye week

TXBRONC
10-14-2008, 11:43 AM
Daily Camera ~ (http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/oct/14/head-still-not-clear-for-broncos-stokley/)

I don't know if this is good or bad but it doesn't even mention Scheffler.

BroncoFanatic
10-14-2008, 11:54 AM

They must be taking the cue from Cutler, and ignoring him when he's wide open :tsk:

I'll let it go when Jay quits staring down Marshall :laugh:

Den21vsBal19
10-14-2008, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I noticed that :whoknows:

I did see Torrain is due to step up training this week, and is on schedule to debut against Miami

TXBRONC
10-14-2008, 02:40 PM
Yeah, I noticed that :whoknows:

I did see Torrain is due to step up training this week, and is on schedule to debut against Miami

At least were getting some good news about injured players.

Den21vsBal19
10-14-2008, 02:47 PM
At least were getting some good news about injured players.
Makes a pleasant change.........the skill positions were looking a little bare on Sunday night :ugh:

TXBRONC
10-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Makes a pleasant change.........the skill positions were looking a little bare on Sunday night :ugh:

When three of our top receivers are out because of injury it kind of puts a hitch in our giddy-up.

Den21vsBal19
10-14-2008, 03:39 PM
Surely it does, then you've got two RB's out and one limited :frusty: