PDA

View Full Version : CP system and emoticons

Broncos Mtnman
08-27-2007, 10:10 PM
As I'm sure you're already aware, a CP system and additional emoticons would be nice.

You've done a great job!!

Looking forward to spending time in this place.

Tned
08-27-2007, 10:14 PM
As I'm sure you're already aware, a CP system and additional emoticons would be nice.

You've done a great job!!

Looking forward to spending time in this place.

I have to dig into the CP system. By default, it has a reputation system like on the Mane. I don't know what it will take to get a CP system tied to ranks like on BM.

anton...
08-27-2007, 10:16 PM
we sure we want a cp system??
________
LIVE SEX (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Tned
08-27-2007, 10:17 PM

I'll look into options, but we definately need a discussion about it before pulling any triggers. Prior to the IP system and white background, it was one of the most highly debated subjects on the board this off season.

anton...
08-27-2007, 10:21 PM
I'll look into options, but we definately need a discussion about it before pulling any triggers. Prior to the IP system and white background, it was one of the most highly debated subjects on the board this off season.

yeah, thats kinda what i was talking about...

i like the system in the good it brings, but i causes just as much hassle as good...

some people like it and some dont...

i say we have a paper scissor rock off!!

gaaarh!!!

:D
________
WEB SHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

topscribe
08-27-2007, 11:29 PM
Yes, we discussed a CP system a little bit.

It seemed to me that it was made too easy to get where CPs would take the
poster, in too fast a fashion. What I mean is, using CPs as currency . . .
trading and betting, etc. If a CP system is implemented, I believe that should
be taboo. They should be earned through posting that other posters appreciate.

I also believe that status was too easy to achieve. It was too easy to get
into the Locker Room. It was too easy to reach Captain, All-Pro, even Ring
of Famer.

Maybe there will be a CP system of sorts, maybe there will not. But I can
assure you . . . and I know Tned is with me on this, or I would not be
saying it, seeing as he's the boss . . . IF there is, it will not be the same.

-----

Broncos Mtnman
08-27-2007, 11:38 PM

of Famer.

-----

Well, since Jake's no longer on the team, it will take me alot longer to get anywhere if you do create a CP system.

;)

The Dark Knight
08-27-2007, 11:40 PM

of Famer.

-----

Yeah, and I think the negs should be reserved for the very top of food chain, if they are used at all.

Ring of Famers only or something.

Personally, I think negs are just a bad idea. But a reward system has it's merits and encourages people to make positive contributions.

Tned
08-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Well, since Jake's no longer on the team, it will take me alot longer to get anywhere if you do create a CP system.

;)

Yea, same here. I think we both got a ton of points from our positions regarding Jake. :D

Broncos Mtnman
08-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Yea, same here. I think we both got a ton of points from our positions regarding Jake. :D

I hear ya... http://forums.denverbroncos.com/images/smilies/th_lmao.gif

keithbishop
08-28-2007, 05:27 AM
I can live with or without CP. They were nice, but were never a reason for posting or being a member of a board. Certainly not worth fighting about.

topscribe
08-28-2007, 06:34 AM
Yes and, as I remember, you both got into trouble over Jake. :p

Well yeah, me too . . . :o

-----

Tned
08-28-2007, 07:29 AM
Yes and, as I remember, you both got into trouble over Jake. :p

Well yeah, me too . . . :o

-----

Come on Jake, come back. We need the excitement!

topscribe
08-28-2007, 07:31 AM
Come on Jake, come back. We need the excitement!
We'd end up having to ban ourselves. :D

-----

Tned
08-28-2007, 07:32 AM
We'd end up having to ban ourselves. :D

-----

LOL, too true.

Jaws
08-28-2007, 08:22 AM
I can live with or without CP. They were nice, but were never a reason for posting or being a member of a board. Certainly not worth fighting about.

Same here. In fact, from a personal point of view it would be quite refreshing to be without them, but if it draws people in and keeps people from posting garbage then I can see it's merits.

anton...
08-28-2007, 08:24 AM
Same here. In fact, from a personal point of view it would be quite refreshing to be without them, but if it draws people in and keeps people from posting garbage then I can see it's merits.

it certainly failed on me...

:rolleyes:
________
Live sex webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Jaws
08-28-2007, 08:31 AM
it certainly failed on me...

:rolleyes:

Lol, but you've always posted "garbage" of the topmost quality my dear!

Nomad
08-28-2007, 02:13 PM

I tend to agree. But if it does come about do away with the negs. That only causes more friction. If people won't to disagree that's what pm's are for.

Requiem / The Dagda
08-28-2007, 02:56 PM
I think most of us would agree that those who have joined are already considered or regarded as quality posters from Broncomania. As it has been mentioned, the CP System was probably the hottest topic of the off-season before the forum changes happened, and honestly I don't see any good coming of it if it was implemented.

Rick
08-28-2007, 03:51 PM
If you want betting but do not want it tied with CPs there is a hack out there called vbookie.

It is vcash that you get, the admin can set a default how much cash people start with and when you create a post you can make a vbookie event with it, everyone can pick how much vcash they want to bet on it such as a game out come, and it has nothing to do with reputation.

If interested let me know and I will look up the mod.

Rick
08-28-2007, 04:04 PM
If you want to see the basic make up of a vbookie event look at this one here: http://armchaircoach.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1921#post192 log in under username: test / password: test.

Or if you want to see how it is to make one of your own then log in under test / test and make a new thread. Don't click submit right away,scroll down a little and click post a vbookie event. When you then hit submit it will ask the details.

KCL
08-28-2007, 06:47 PM
I vote for no CP system...not that there is a vote...
I can live w/o it...but of course that is just my opinion...
I am all CPed out....:eek:;)

Az Snake
08-28-2007, 07:01 PM
I think that a CP system has more cons than pros. ;)

I was glad to see that there is no CP program here.

I agree with top, CPs are too easy, after all, how could two bumpkin Bronco fans in Arizona lead the WHOLE WORLD in CP points ?

We all know each other right now and it would be fair to say that we each have a healthy respect for each other as posters.

Rewards for quality posts are not necessary because the quality in one's post will shine through regardless.

We all differ in our own way and we all may not agree on all things.

That's what makes discussion and debate unique.

This would take a great deal of work by the mods to monitor a CP system and having to make the decision if a CP was earned or not.

IMO, the cons outweigh the pros of a CP system, and Sharkie, I don't think anything will keep certain folks from spewing "garbage".

Eliminate the popularity contests and butt-kissing and the other misuses of a CP system by not implementing one.

If we can maintain a system of mutual civil respect for each member, from each member, that system would be the reward.

az

anton...
08-28-2007, 07:15 PM
i agree with everything that az ever says or is going to say from this moment forth!!

:salute:
________
001RioRita live (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/001RioRita)

Tned
08-28-2007, 07:24 PM

We really need a CP system so that you and I will have something to argue about!!!! ;)

Broncos Mtnman
08-28-2007, 07:32 PM
I'm aware of the CP wars that took place, but I just think some sort of "reputation" recognition would be a good thing.

I understand the arguement against it, but as we know from the other boards, simply posting alot isn't any indicator of the contributions made by a member.

But hey, I'll do whatever the group says.

topscribe
08-28-2007, 07:41 PM
I'm aware of the CP wars that took place, but I just think some sort of "reputation" recognition would be a good thing.

I understand the arguement against it, but as we know from the other boards, simply posting alot isn't any indicator of the contributions made by a member.

But hey, I'll do whatever the group says.

Well, the Mane has their "rep" system with no real plateaus to reach, at least
as I understand. We can probably live without "titles" . . . I was never too
impressed with them, anyway. Just giving them a "CP" or "rep" or whatever
is a nice gesture of appreciation.

As I mentioned somewhere else (maybe here), what I don't appreciate
about the Mane's system is the ability to give negs, even out of the chute
as a "noob." And the ability to give five negs to the same poster in a 24
hour period is asinine, IMO.

I wouldn't have an objection over some kind of CP system, I guess. Just so
it's no big deal in the big picture.

-----

Tned
08-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Let's continue to hash out the pros and cons, and sometime in the next few days I will figure out what I can implement close to 'out of the box', as there is no way to do anything to customized in a short period of time.

topscribe
08-28-2007, 07:46 PM
Let's continue to hash out the pros and cons, and sometime in the next few days I will figure out what I can implement close to 'out of the box', as there is no way to do anything to customized in a short period of time.
I don't think there's any hurry, boss, do you?

-----

Tned
08-28-2007, 07:47 PM
I don't think there's any hurry, boss, do you?

-----

I'm guzzling the caffeine, but I don't think I am physically capable of hurrying at the moment, so I am going to vote, NO!! lol

KCL
08-28-2007, 07:48 PM
We really need a CP system so that you and I will have something to argue about!!!! ;)

well lets leave that to week 10 and week 14....;)

topscribe
08-28-2007, 07:50 PM
well lets leave that to week 10 and week 14....;)
Oh but the argument will be over by then....oops...I know, take it to Smack. :o

-----

Tned
08-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Oh but the argument will be over by then....oops...I know, take it to Smack. :o

-----

Is it smack when it's true? :goofy:

sneakers
08-28-2007, 08:46 PM

I agree 100%!

Tned
08-28-2007, 08:47 PM
I agree 100%!

Hey Sneakers, when did you sneak in!!!!

sneakers
08-28-2007, 10:08 PM
Hey Sneakers, when did you sneak in!!!!

Right after I was lucky enough to be invited by DenverNative :D

Cleveland Rocks
08-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Ok, gloves off this time.

No more nice Charlie....

I hated the CP system. At first it didn't seem so bad. But as time went on it became obsessive and I both hated it, yet wanted more. That thing gave me more grief than anything else on the board. Plus, the fact that things that I said seemed to easily be misconstrued by othersto mean something completely other than I intended (and cost me several CPs). You all know I developed quite a reputation on the other board and that is the main reason I completely changed my name on this board and have nothing tying me in with my other self.

WTE
08-29-2007, 06:47 AM
into the Locker Room.

-----

Very true, I heard that even a Patriots fan made it to the LR. :D

Tned
08-29-2007, 07:17 AM
Ok, gloves off this time.

No more nice Charlie....

I hated the CP system. At first it didn't seem so bad. But as time went on it became obsessive and I both hated it, yet wanted more. That thing gave me more grief than anything else on the board. Plus, the fact that things that I said seemed to easily be misconstrued by othersto mean something completely other than I intended (and cost me several CPs). You all know I developed quite a reputation on the other board and that is the main reason I completely changed my name on this board and have nothing tying me in with my other self.

Everyone gets a clean slate here. Many of us, myself included of course, have some things that we could/should have done better or differently.

Watchthemiddle
08-29-2007, 02:41 PM

Agreed...lol

As for a CP system, if one were in place you need a lot more members IMHO for it to be worth it. And then is it even worth it? :confused:

Like others have stated though, I feel it has more cons then pros. You don't need a CP system in place to make a quaility post or contribution. Just do it anyway. CP's are given more for popularity then for a quality post in most cases in my opinion.

More emicons would be good though. I miss my coffee!!! :D

broncosinindy
08-29-2007, 07:58 PM
I want the Vcash thingie. and if you get that i want a CP system. with out both of them i dont want CP.

I really disagree with it being all Con it really did help me. i started checking my spelling and trying to as best as i can put up a good sentence structure to make sure everyone can read it. i liked getting CP's for a good post.. Made me feel better about myself. and that people listened.

Just my two coopers

topscribe
08-29-2007, 08:43 PM
Very true, I heard that even a Patriots fan made it to the LR. :D
Wow. I didn't leave a moment too soon . . . :eek:

-----

2- Minute Warning
08-29-2007, 08:55 PM

I agree................wait..you are.....nevermind.:p

Refreshing not to have them IMHO.:)

B~ly~n~ch~amp
08-29-2007, 10:18 PM

What with all the moaning about CP's on B-Mania....I have to agree with you about maybe taking a pass on the CP thing!!!!

Although I do enjoy receiving CP's on the other site :cool:

Requiem / The Dagda
08-29-2007, 10:45 PM
As far as emoticons go, I could try and get those done whenever I have a weekend off. The ones hear really annoy the hell out of me (can't help with the default stuff) but it might not be out of the question to ask SNK on the other board if he could allow us to use some of the ones he created. I probably couldn't create as fancy of ones, but I could make them crisper without the gross edges the ones have now.

I am working on a lot of the reply, forward, quote, etc. buttons so that they'll go in with the scheme, and if you did notice the new logo for the forum, I made that, and I might be making a few others and perhaps there could be a rotating image thing to change it from time to time.

Right now, I'm really focusing on how I can make the forum more attractive (Tnedator is so busy, I thought I'd give him a hand) and I do think that you guys will like the buttons that are on the way, and perhaps some of the other changes T might have in mind. For one, the borders could use some work, but right now there's much more important things than that.

If you guys have any suggestions for T, let him know - but since I'm helping out with some graphics, any suggestions you have - let me know too, and I'll get it the A-Okay through T if he's down for it!

OB
08-29-2007, 10:56 PM
I was some where - the TSZ or something graphics forums - they have a point system but your reward was certain icons you could put under your name - they had hundreds to choose from, NFL logos, etc - to me thats cooler - dont make CP's about popularity - make it an actual reward system - give something in return that is not " status" related

Watchthemiddle
08-29-2007, 11:01 PM
As far as emoticons go, I could try and get those done whenever I have a weekend off. The ones hear really annoy the hell out of me (can't help with the default stuff) but it might not be out of the question to ask SNK on the other board if he could allow us to use some of the ones he created. I probably couldn't create as fancy of ones, but I could make them crisper without the gross edges the ones have now.

I am working on a lot of the reply, forward, quote, etc. buttons so that they'll go in with the scheme, and if you did notice the new logo for the forum, I made that, and I might be making a few others and perhaps there could be a rotating image thing to change it from time to time.

Right now, I'm really focusing on how I can make the forum more attractive (Tnedator is so busy, I thought I'd give him a hand) and I do think that you guys will like the buttons that are on the way, and perhaps some of the other changes T might have in mind. For one, the borders could use some work, but right now there's much more important things than that.

If you guys have any suggestions for T, let him know - but since I'm helping out with some graphics, any suggestions you have - let me know too, and I'll get it the A-Okay through T if he's down for it!

Thanks Dream for the work you have put into it and are going to put into. I wish I was more board savy to figure stuff like that out.

Good work!!

Tned
08-29-2007, 11:04 PM
I wish I was more board savy to figure stuff like that out.

LOL, that makes two of us!!!! :goofy: <----virtal smilie

Watchthemiddle
08-29-2007, 11:06 PM
LOL, that makes two of us!!!! :goofy: <----virtal smilie

WHat??? Two of us??? LOL

Reidman
08-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Just jack the smilies off the mane....=)

Broncos Mtnman
08-29-2007, 11:14 PM
Just jack the smilies off the mane....=)

Man, they do have a good bunch of them over there (except for the one where they can give you the finger).

Requiem / The Dagda
08-29-2007, 11:20 PM
I'll do some research to see if there are free sets available out there. A problem is, a lot of amateur graphic designers don't make the backgrounds transparent, so where they may be animated GIF files, they might have a designated background on them.

So basically, some of them might not have the dark blue backgrounds and something else, which would look "square" on the site in general. As long as the backgrounds are transparent, or the same color code as the background here, they'll look very good. I'll see what I can sniff out. I'm on a few graphics sites as a member that make stuff like that, so I'll check it out.

Tned
08-29-2007, 11:37 PM
I'll do some research to see if there are free sets available out there. A problem is, a lot of amateur graphic designers don't make the backgrounds transparent, so where they may be animated GIF files, they might have a designated background on them.

So basically, some of them might not have the dark blue backgrounds and something else, which would look "square" on the site in general. As long as the backgrounds are transparent, or the same color code as the background here, they'll look very good. I'll see what I can sniff out. I'm on a few graphics sites as a member that make stuff like that, so I'll check it out.

:argue: How does this look?

Ok, one set I found that looked like they had borders, didn't. I will upload some of these before I go to bed.

Sleep, who needs it. :confused:

Tned
08-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Ok, here we go. :behindsofa: <---- that's me hiding behind the couch waiting to hear what is wrong with the smilies. :brick:

We can weed out or order them tomorrow, plus Seeingred is supposed to be getting me a set tonight or tomorrow which might be better.

Broncos Mtnman
08-29-2007, 11:52 PM
Ok, here we go. :behindsofa: <---- that's me hiding behind the couch waiting to hear what is wrong with the smilies. :brick:

We can weed out or order them tomorrow, plus Seeingred is supposed to be getting me a set tonight or tomorrow which might be better.

Great start.

Some of them (beating a dead horse comes to mind) don't show very well against the dark background.

:noidea:

Broncos Mtnman
08-29-2007, 11:53 PM

Great start.

Some of them (beating a dead horse comes to mind) don't show very well against the dark background.

Also, any of them with black arms extending ( :noidea: )

Watchthemiddle
08-29-2007, 11:53 PM

Looking good so far. I don't think we can ever have enough if you ask me. :kev: <----- whats this one all about???

sneakers
08-30-2007, 12:08 AM

I like the Brick throwing one!!! I don't know what situation you would use it in, but still...I like it!

Tned
08-30-2007, 12:15 AM
If you would, someone start a thread and combine everyone's opinions of which smilies need to go, whether you want them in categoies and which should go on the first page.

Thx

Watchthemiddle
08-30-2007, 12:22 AM
If you would, someone start a thread and combine everyone's opinions of which smilies need to go, whether you want them in categoies and which should go on the first page.

Thx

Maybe give that thread a week or so so everyone can review them and use them a time or two. Then have people post which ones they have used the most - little over a week or a few days.

I like them all so far. :plane:

Tned
08-30-2007, 12:39 AM
Maybe give that thread a week or so so everyone can review them and use them a time or two. Then have people post which ones they have used the most - little over a week or a few days.

I like them all so far. :plane:

Yea, take two or three weeks. I'm starting to think in slow motion.

Plus, when I get some more smilies from SR, I might find they are better or we choose the best of the two sets.

Jaws
08-30-2007, 11:21 AM
I think the smilies are great, but it would help if there were a dozen or so less.

Here are a few of the ones I don't foresee myself using much:

:tard: :dur: :foilhat: :panda:

I'll post a few more in a separate post.

Tned
08-30-2007, 11:24 AM
I think the smilies are great, but it would help if there were a dozen or so less.

Here are a few of the ones I don't foresee myself using much:

:tard: :dur: :foilhat: :panda:

I'll post a few more in a separate post.

That would be great. If we can get some discussion going on which ones to delete (I removed the obviously bad ones -- flipping off, most of the toilet ones that I noticed, etc.--) and also, any groupings that you would like. If you look at the very bottom of the main smilie page, it shows two or three under "Generic Smilies", I can setup as many of those categories as you guys want.

So, which ones to keep, which ones to go. Which ones should be on the "new post" screen, and do we want to break the rest into groups or categories.

Jaws
08-30-2007, 11:25 AM
A few more of my least favourite emoticons:

:8ball::mrscobdan::tinfoil3::twitch:

Jaws
08-30-2007, 11:29 AM
Four more not so liked smilies (no hard feelings!)

:sing::wof::y::stupido3:

Jaws
08-30-2007, 11:32 AM
And finally!

:itsme: :hmpf: :stupido2: :vollkommenauf:

Astrass
08-30-2007, 12:12 PM
:fruit: hahaha nice

OB
08-30-2007, 12:44 PM
I vote for at least ONE - just ONE middle finger smilie :D

I could do without

:mrscobdan::preggers::ranger:(we have two of those)

OB
08-30-2007, 12:46 PM
And...
:panda::lever::llama:

Plus there a quite a few doubles

But im not complaining about ANY of them - I LOVE the HUGE selection it freakin rocks :woot:

Requiem / The Dagda
08-30-2007, 02:13 PM
I'd remove any of them that do not have transparent backgrounds.

Tned
08-30-2007, 03:07 PM
I'd remove any of them that do not have transparent backgrounds.

Have you seen any that aren't tansparent? I thought they all were.

Broncos Mtnman
08-30-2007, 03:59 PM
I've noticed that any of them with black parts to them don't show very well with our dark background.

:pepsi: :locked: :cricket: :dead:

Broncos Mtnman
08-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Here's some more...

:8ball: :worship: :kev: :director:

Broncos Mtnman
08-30-2007, 04:08 PM
and again...

:blah: :attention: :fencing: :whip:

Broncos Mtnman
08-30-2007, 04:11 PM
some more...

:horn: :ballchain: :hail: :deadhorse:

Broncos Mtnman
08-30-2007, 04:13 PM
:israel: :boxing: :tea: :pound:

SR
08-30-2007, 04:16 PM
:fruit: hahaha nice

You're welcome.:werd:

Broncos Mtnman
08-30-2007, 04:17 PM
:nurse: :driver: :bike:

Also, there are dupes of many of the ones I listed that are under a different name.

Watchthemiddle
08-30-2007, 04:33 PM
some more...

:horn: :deadhorse:

What...you don't like the tooting your own horn one or the deadhorse?

:coffee:

Tned
08-30-2007, 04:41 PM
:nurse: :driver: :bike:

Also, there are dupes of many of the ones I listed that are under a different name.

Yea, there was so much pressure to get smilies up, that I merged three sets together, because no one seemed fully complete. I weeded a bunch out, but i clearly missed some. I will work on it as soon as possible.

Tned
08-30-2007, 09:47 PM
Please move all discussion about keeping or deleting smilies to this thread:

http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332

Thanks

Tned

Skywalker
08-30-2007, 10:03 PM
tned, Im pretrty sure this question doesn't belong in your new thread so I'll ask here...

Would anyone be interested in have two bronco-related smilies?

Tned
08-30-2007, 10:10 PM
tned, Im pretrty sure this question doesn't belong in your new thread so I'll ask here...

Would anyone be interested in have two bronco-related smilies?

I would :wave: Do I count??

Skywalker
08-30-2007, 10:12 PM
I would :wave: Do I count??

Of course :D

Here they are...

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2782/bronxrox2kc3.gif (http://imageshack.us)

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6761/48087104oc2.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Skywalker
08-30-2007, 10:19 PM
I also have these three...

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2676/chiefssuckflagcs3.gif (http://imageshack.us)

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4585/chargerslp0.gif (http://imageshack.us)

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9333/raiderswh6.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Slick
08-30-2007, 10:35 PM

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2676/chiefssuckflagcs3.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Beauties!!! Love 'em.

Crush05
08-30-2007, 11:52 PM
Yeah I want cp's as you can tell I rule the boards so I should be buff on points man!!!:first::hungry:

Watchthemiddle
08-31-2007, 12:28 AM
Of course :D

Here they are...

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2782/bronxrox2kc3.gif (http://imageshack.us)

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6761/48087104oc2.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Love em...:elefant:

Watchthemiddle
08-31-2007, 12:29 AM

:dito:
I vote for these also!!!!

Broncos Mtnman
08-31-2007, 12:47 AM
What...you don't like the tooting your own horn one or the deadhorse?

:coffee:

I love the theme, I was just pointing them out as smilies that you can't really see with the dark background we use.

:aetsch:

Krugan
09-02-2007, 02:08 PM
I was against the CP thing from day 1.

I felt it would be abused, it seems it was, but not to the extent I had dreamed up. It created a divider amongst posters, or at least it felt as though there were issues amongst people. I felt it to be more of a popularity constest(im sure others had read me say that at least 100 times...) than used to support quality posts.

I wont complain though, if it is decided to promote something along those lines, I would hope it would be set up abit differently.

Im just happy to have a place I can find out team info, enjoy a nice conversation, and not have to deal with that awful white background.

I cant express how nice it was to not see 20 different posts "on sign zzzz, bleh, on the front page:)

Jody
09-02-2007, 03:36 PM
I was some where - the TSZ or something graphics forums - they have a point system but your reward was certain icons you could put under your name - they had hundreds to choose from, NFL logos, etc - to me thats cooler - dont make CP's about popularity - make it an actual reward system - give something in return that is not " status" related

Hey OB...I really like this idea very much. :D

BANJOPICKER1
09-02-2007, 10:32 PM

;)
LOL,how true this is!!:D

Reidman
09-03-2007, 12:31 AM
This is the fun I think for most to receive points is to reach a certain level and see what "cool features" you can get....at least tha was the whole point for me. It was never about status or anything, I just wanted bigger avatars and hidden features......