PDA

View Full Version : Ou - o no

OB
10-13-2008, 12:11 PM
WTH Sooners :hahaha:

I wanted OSU to lose to Mzzou too cause we had dic head OSU customers in the bar sat night - drinking one beer for the entire first half - left a $2 tip - basturds

Cheap asses prolly didnt have cable :coffee:

KCL
10-13-2008, 01:04 PM
I was glad OU lost and then it came back to bite me in the ass cause I was cheering for TX...:rolleyes:

TXBRONC
10-13-2008, 03:39 PM
WTH Sooners :hahaha:

I wanted OSU to lose to Mzzou too cause we had dic head OSU customers in the bar sat night - drinking one beer for the entire first half - left a $2 tip - basturds

Cheap asses prolly didnt have cable :coffee:

I found it hillarious that OU lost to UT.

OB
10-13-2008, 03:40 PM

:listen: so did i - but i cant say that where i live - i would be lynched ;)

TXBRONC
10-16-2008, 06:54 PM
:listen: so did i - but i cant say that where i live - i would be lynched ;)

I understand, many of OU fans I have talked to don't seem to realize there is life outside of Oklahoma Sewer Rat football.

NightTrainLayne
10-16-2008, 07:21 PM
OU will be back. Texas played an awesome game, and executed almost flawlessly. OU will be a better team for having played UT.

rcsodak
11-30-2008, 12:53 AM

You would.... :coffee:

rcsodak
11-30-2008, 12:55 AM
OU will just be better.

(unless Brown votes OU 6th or something stupid)

OB
12-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Makes no diff now :rolleyes:

That ou osu game was better than the score indicated :tsk:

NightTrainLayne
12-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Makes no diff now :rolleyes:

That ou osu game was better than the score indicated :tsk:

It was a heck of a game. OSU is the real deal. If Gundy can build on this year they will be a force to reckon with.

That being said, OU is playing much better now than they were 1.5 months ago after MLB Ryan Reynolds got hurt against Texas. After he went out, the defense fell apart, and Texas took advantage (as they should).

It sucks for Texas. Really, both teams deserve to be playing for the Big 12 championship. .. boot Missouri out of there and pit OU and Texas against each other again.

Of course, who knows. .. OU's recent history (last 5 years or so) would show that this game against Mizzou shouldn't be taken lightly.