WOW - 3 teams have lost game 1 on their home court - Magic, Spurs, Lakers

rcsodak
04-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Thunder represented! :clap:
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

lgenf
04-21-2011, 06:50 AM
not my HEAT! we are up 2-0 and looking good

not sure waht Boston is doing - even though they are up 2-0 but look like they could be down 0-2 if the Nicks had their act together for the last 30 secs of a game

Agent of Orange
04-21-2011, 06:04 PM
Hopefully going on the road will help the Bulls play loose and they can win more comfortably. That would be ideal. That would probably make life too easy though.

pnbronco
05-06-2011, 11:25 PM
Heck of a game by Dallas and Dirk.....wow that was a great game.....:shocked:. Did not see the Dallas getting up 3-0.

tubby
05-06-2011, 11:44 PM
kobe rapes

Agent of Orange
05-07-2011, 09:16 AM
The Hawks just got MVPed. Jamal Crawford might want to keep his mouth shut going forward.

MNPatsFan
05-09-2011, 11:24 AM
The Lakers showed their typical heart and level of class when the Dallas Mavericks swept and eliminated them from the playoffs yesterday. They must believe that if you are going to lose the series, you might as well just quit and get your asses handed to you because the core players for these Lakers have lost by more than 30 points each time (I believe Kobe, Gasol, Odom, and Bynum have only been together for the last two times the Lakers lost a series in the playoffs) the Lakers lost a series in the playoffs.

I also liked the class that Odom, Bynum and the Lakers showed during yesterday's game.:rolleyes:

I did like Magic Johnson's class in calling out Bynum, Odom and the Lakers for their behavior and quitting during yesterday's game.:salute:

MileHighCrew
05-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Amazing cheap shot by Bynum. They should suspend him for the start of next season.

Benetto
05-09-2011, 02:29 PM
The Lakers showed their typical heart and level of class when the Dallas Mavericks swept and eliminated them from the playoffs yesterday. They must believe that if you are going to lose the series, you might as well just quit and get your asses handed to you because the core players for these Lakers have lost by more than 30 points each time (I believe Kobe, Gasol, Odom, and Bynum have only been together for the last two times the Lakers lost a series in the playoffs) the Lakers lost a series in the playoffs.

I also liked the class that Odom, Bynum and the Lakers showed during yesterday's game.:rolleyes:

I did like Magic Johnson's class in calling out Bynum, Odom and the Lakers for their behavior and quitting during yesterday's game.:salute:

Typical heart huh? LOL....I guess that's the typical heart they have shown with 5 championships in the last 10 years. :coffee:

Funny how all the bitter, little haters bask in the defeat of a giant.

GEM
05-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Typical heart huh? LOL....I guess that's the typical heart they have shown with 5 championships in the last 10 years. :coffee:

Nipples.....MN is a Pansy fan....he uses all those same lines. :D

Kidding!! :lol:

atwater27
05-09-2011, 06:04 PM

i am not a Lakers hater per se, though I would like to see an NFL style salary cap in the NBA to keep teams like them from buying their team every season. And I actually liked watching them the last few years. I have to say though, their loss in that fashion in that series was horrible. Beyond horrible. They looked like dogshit and it wasn't their talent level, it was motivation, coaching or leadership. Disgraceful. I don't know who to blame it on. As a fan, who would you blame it on. That team absolutely mailed it in against a team they were better than, and showed absolutely ZERO heart, courage, class or pride in the process. WOW, what an implosion.

Magnificent Seven
05-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Dallas Mavericks go all the way!

BroncoAV06
05-10-2011, 12:26 AM
Epic! 3rd OT time! Team Grizzlies, all aboard the bandwagon I just jumped on!

BroncoAV06
05-10-2011, 12:29 AM
Who did the Lakers buy? Gasol/Odom came in trades, Bynum was a draft pick and their sigings of Blake/Barnes in no way were break the bank.

atwater27
05-10-2011, 08:18 AM
Who did the Lakers buy? Gasol/Odom came in trades, Bynum was a draft pick and their sigings of Blake/Barnes in no way were break the bank.

Oh come on. They have the highest payroll in the league. The trades they make have everything to do with their ability to throw more money at those players than anyone else can. Any player that comes to L.A. knows they have an unfair advantage. That's why the best players come there to win because they know the whole team will be paid with superstar salaries.

BroncoAV06
05-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Yeah they really put stars out there this year! High contracts don't=stars. They might have actually traded thr better Gasol as well! lol

lgenf
05-10-2011, 11:41 AM
how bout them HEAT!

rcsodak
05-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Epic! 3rd OT time! Team Grizzlies, all aboard the bandwagon I just jumped on!
that's ok...the winning wagon is full. ;)

THUNDER ROLLS

MNPatsFan
05-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Typical heart huh? LOL....I guess that's the typical heart they have shown with 5 championships in the last 10 years. :coffee:I wasn't aware that Odom, Gasol, and Bynum were on the Lakers when they won 5 championships in 10 years.:confused:

If you had actually read my post, you would have seen that I referenced the "core players" on this Lakers team and how both times they lost the deciding game of a series, they did so by more than 30 points.:shocked:

In my opinion, that is a history that shows those players are great front runners but when their backs are to the wall or they are facing adversity, they demonstrate their "lack of heart" by quitting!

Funny how all the bitter, little haters bask in the defeat of a giant.Guess I don't consider stating facts .. "this core group of players lost both deciding games in their series losses by more than 30 points" as being a bitter little hater who basks in the defeat of a giant. Guess that also makes Magic Johnson and other former Lakers players bitter little haters for calling out this Lakers team for its actions and performance in that game.;)

rcsodak
05-10-2011, 01:04 PM
I'm a bitter little hater and proud of it.

Lakers SUCK!

vettesplus
05-11-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm a bitter little hater and proud of it.

Lakers SUCK!

they did at that in this years playoffs

rcsodak
05-15-2011, 06:28 PM
Thunder Rolls!

Denver Native (Carol)
05-15-2011, 09:29 PM
Chicago definitely took care of business in game 1 against Miami - 103 - 82

Agent of Orange
05-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Chicago definitely took care of business in game 1 against Miami - 103 - 82

Yup. The Bulls are a great rebounding team. Theyve led the league the past few seasons. Not only do they get a lot of rebounds but theyre also a top 3 team at preventing the opponents from getting rebounds.

When people talk about Chicago being strong where Miami is weak, this is what they mean...that and Derrick Rose. And not only are the Bulls starters good, the backups are good too. You can tell Noah's dad was a tennis great. His footwork is incredible.

tubby
05-23-2011, 11:23 PM
Go Mavs
War J.Kidd

Denver Native (Carol)
05-27-2011, 05:33 PM
So - who will win it all - I hope that Dallas does.

BroncoJoe
05-27-2011, 05:45 PM
I'm now a huge Dallas fan. Screw Miami.

pnbronco
05-27-2011, 05:48 PM
I don't know who will win it all, but I'm rooting for the Mavs. I love Kidd and Dirk, they're great guys. Both of them signed a basketball for one of Meck's Silent Auction a couple of years ago.

I can't believe I'm watching another sport, but when I like the guys I can't seem to stay away.

rcsodak
05-27-2011, 08:25 PM
I don't know who will win it all, but I'm rooting for the Mavs. I love Kidd and Dirk, they're great guys. Both of them signed a basketball for one of Meck's Silent Auction a couple of years ago.

I can't believe I'm watching another sport, but when I like the guys I can't seem to stay away.

I want the team that beat the thunder to win it. If dirk plays like he did, they should.

Benetto
05-27-2011, 08:54 PM
Beat the Heat!

Get your revenge Mavs.

atwater27
05-27-2011, 10:52 PM
Dirk and stoyakevic deserve a win. I say Miami rolls them, though. I can't stand Mark Cuban. He is a colossal jackass, and I want to see his team choke yet again.

Denver Native (Carol)
05-28-2011, 09:15 AM
Dirk and stoyakevic deserve a win. I say Miami rolls them, though. I can't stand Mark Cuban. He is a colossal jackass, and I want to see his team choke yet again.

I know Cuban irritates others, but I have read where he treats his players great, and does all he can to make the Mavs better. I would much rather see an owner involved with their team, the way he is, than an invisible owner.

Lonestar
05-28-2011, 09:28 AM
Let's see the heat or mavs not sure which I detest more.

Would rather it be the thunder. Time for some new blood.

Like Dallas is really a west coast team. hahahahahaha

Denver Native (Carol)
05-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Let's see the heat or mavs not sure which I detest more.

Would rather it be the thunder. Time for some new blood.

Like Dallas is really a west coast team. hahahahahaha

The Mavs have never won the championship.

Also, they have to balance out the east and west - Memphis, Minnesota, San Antonio, and Houston are also in the Western Division

atwater27
05-28-2011, 11:07 AM
I know Cuban irritates others, but I have read where he treats his players great, and does all he can to make the Mavs better. I would much rather see an owner involved with their team, the way he is, than an invisible owner.

Maybe if he wasn't spending his time bankrolling despicable, anti-american movies like Redacted and Loose Change, his team would have won a championship by now. P.O.S. I.M.O.

Benetto
05-28-2011, 03:56 PM
http://static.sportressofblogitude.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/dirk-nowitzki-mark-cuban.jpg

atwater27
05-28-2011, 07:39 PM
Oh Gawd! Imagine the fugly lovechild they would create.