PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' Kuper, Beadles, Walton locked out, but not shut down in Denver

Denver Native (Carol)
04-15-2011, 01:01 PM
Just because the NFL has locked out its players doesn't mean NFL players have shut it down.

Less than a mile away from the Dove Valley headquarters they are now forbidden to enter, several Broncos like Chris Kuper, J.D. Walton, Zane Beadles and Ryan Harris have been participating in morning workouts with Loren Landow, the director of sports performance for the Steadman-Hawkins Clinic.

"I wish we had an agreement by now," said Walton, who started all 16 games as a rookie center for the Broncos last year. "But whenever they do tell us to go back we have to be ready to go."

There has been talk that Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton and former Broncos receiver Brandon Stokley will soon be joining the Landow workouts. Should the lockout linger into July, it may reach a point where 20 or so Bronco players gather for football-oriented workouts under Landow's supervision.

full article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17847493

underrated29
04-15-2011, 01:44 PM
sTOKLEY?

Denver Native (Carol)
04-15-2011, 02:29 PM
sTOKLEY?

from article:

Other regular participants of Landow's workouts are former Broncos like Tyler Polumbus and Justin Bannan,

They all probably still live in the Denver area in the off season.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-15-2011, 02:39 PM
Did not want to start a new thread for the following, and it does apply here, as it is in regards to a Bronco working out:

Done for today.. Was a good week of rehab.. Feeling a lot better got a lot of work done

http://twitter.com/DemaryiusT/statuses/58970484561285120

bcbronc
04-15-2011, 02:40 PM
great to see as many OL as possible working out together. Like to hear Clady was there too....

dogfish
04-15-2011, 02:42 PM
working out?

pfft. . . i wish they were doing MMA training. . . beadles and walton need to get nasty. . .

Lonestar
04-15-2011, 02:46 PM
working out?

pfft. . . i wish they were doing MMA training. . . beadles and walton need to get nasty. . .
IMO much nastier than whom thwy replaced. Could they get meaner probably but heard that JD was the nastiest OC in the draft.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

topscribe
04-15-2011, 02:47 PM
working out?

Maybe they should go and perform for the WWE for a while? :D

-----

Dean
04-15-2011, 05:47 PM
IMO much nastier than whom thwy replaced. Could they get meaner probably but heard that JD was the nastiest OC in the draft.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

JD nastier than Pouncey? I don't think so.