PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Mock Draft Video - Final Mock

EmDiggy
04-13-2011, 09:45 AM
Football Gameplan's Final Mock Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGNDOi-F-F0)

Good Morning Broncos Fans! Here's my Final Mock Draft Video!

Enjoy!

Em

TXBRONC
04-13-2011, 09:59 AM
Thanks Diggy! I really hope you nailed because I think Dareus is best player for Denver to take.

EmDiggy
04-13-2011, 10:24 AM
Thanks Diggy! I really hope you nailed because I think Dareus is best player for Denver to take.

Thanks Homie! I think he is the better fit, more so than Fairley.. Getting him gives you guys a solid front 4

topscribe
04-13-2011, 10:56 AM
I like the personality you put into your stuff, Diggy. Thanks.

-----

EmDiggy
04-13-2011, 11:34 AM
I like the personality you put into your stuff, Diggy. Thanks.

-----

Preciate that TopScribe!! I LOVE football Homie!

underrated29
04-13-2011, 11:54 AM
I like the top 10 picks a lot. Cam jordan would be insane in dallas.

Who is your team emery?

EmDiggy
04-13-2011, 01:10 PM
I like the top 10 picks a lot. Cam jordan would be insane in dallas.

Who is your team emery?

Thanks Chief!! Born & Raised in New Orleans...so I'm a Die Hard Saints Fan!

underrated29
04-13-2011, 01:41 PM

Nice! Saints have always been my 2nd fav team, and no I liked them waaaaay before they were ever good or got to the big dance.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
04-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Well done Emory-

dogfish
04-13-2011, 02:58 PM
check out UR gettin' his internets mack on!

underrated29
04-13-2011, 04:08 PM
check out UR gettin' his internets mack on!

I dont know why but this really made me laugh.

Nomad
04-13-2011, 05:13 PM
Nice! Saints have always been my 2nd fav team, and no I liked them waaaaay before they were ever good or got to the big dance.

Was it Bum or the paperbags that lured you to the Saints!:)

underrated29
04-13-2011, 05:42 PM
Was it Bum or the paperbags that lured you to the Saints!:)

HA!

honestly, it was the logo. I was 5 years old or so..Sometime in kindergarten I know that much. I could not read and I liked their logo and I liked the Raiders logo....Once I knew the broncos were the home team I ditched the faiders and kept the saints as my 2nd fav. Liked em ever since. My first football apparel was a saints blanket.

Nomad
04-13-2011, 07:28 PM
HA!

honestly, it was the logo. I was 5 years old or so..Sometime in kindergarten I know that much. I could not read and I liked their logo and I liked the Raiders logo....Once I knew the broncos were the home team I ditched the faiders and kept the saints as my 2nd fav. Liked em ever since. My first football apparel was a saints blanket.

Funny!

I grew up near Lake Charles, La (73-91) and my dad use to thank god because he could watch the Oilers and not the dreaded Saints:lol:. Anyway, when I was about 5 yrs old my aunt from Forth Worth bought me (for Christmas) one of those football uniforms (the plastic helmet, fake foam pads, jersey, pants)from JcPenney's and it was a Dallas Cowboy uni with #11 (I assume Danny White at the time). She did it to spite my dad being an Oiler fan!

EmDiddy....are you a USL Ragin Cajun or ULL Ragin Cajun! My little sister went her first 3 yrs to USL and graduated from La Tech. My cousins son just got a scholarship to play ULL baseball..

EmDiggy
04-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Funny!

I grew up near Lake Charles, La (73-91) and my dad use to thank god because he could watch the Oilers and not the dreaded Saints:lol:. Anyway, when I was about 5 yrs old my aunt from Forth Worth bought me (for Christmas) one of those football uniforms (the plastic helmet, fake foam pads, jersey, pants)from JcPenney's and it was a Dallas Cowboy uni with #11 (I assume Danny White at the time). She did it to spite my dad being an Oiler fan!

EmDiddy....are you a USL Ragin Cajun or ULL Ragin Cajun! My little sister went her first 3 yrs to USL and graduated from La Tech. My cousins son just got a scholarship to play ULL baseball..

Whatup Homie! HA! I was recruited by USL and was a USL Ragin Cajun for my Freshman year before the Name Switch! So, technically I was both :) I was just starting to like your sister until you said the dreaded words.... LA TECH lol

topscribe
04-14-2011, 04:50 PM

Can I interest you in making the Broncos your second team? :beer:

-----