PDA

View Full Version : dec 7th home game vs the chiefs tickets for sell

broncos9697
10-10-2008, 09:21 AM
hello fellow bronco fans..
I have 2 tickets to the dec 7th home game vs the chiefs I had planed on going to it as I do all home games..they are seats 104 and 105 row 41...they cost 153.00 a peice.....
....I have a wedding in bowing alaska to attend that week...please help me out...any advice.................................And I have all-ready tried to skip the wedding but I just cant do it...

girler
10-10-2008, 09:59 AM
You can give them to me out of the goodness of your heart. :kiss:

Davii
10-10-2008, 10:02 AM
You CAN sell them for more than face value, but that would make you a scalper, and it's illegal.

Sell them to a buddy, i'm sure you can find a friend that would want them, or someone on here.

Don't they have a Bronco's ticket exchange online?

girler
10-10-2008, 10:04 AM
You CAN sell them for more than face value, but that would make you a scalper, and it's illegal.

Sell them to a buddy, i'm sure you can find a friend that would want them, or someone on here.

Don't they have a Bronco's ticket exchange online?

Hush, I'm trying to get him to give them to me! :listen:

96, You don't listen to those money grubbers. You just do the right thing and give them to girler. :D :love:

Davii
10-10-2008, 10:05 AM
Hush, I'm trying to get him to give them to me! :listen:

96, You don't listen to those money grubbers. You just do the right thing and give them to girler. :D :love:

That is certainly the ideal situation.

broncos9697
10-10-2008, 12:52 PM
You can give them to me out of the goodness of your heart. :kiss:

give them to you....I bet you would love me forever....
I live in kansas about 12 hours from denver I make every home game I just half to miss this one...A friend said he would give me 80.00 a peice for them I think I am just going to sell them to him''dame chief fan''.........................

girler
10-10-2008, 12:55 PM
give them to you....I bet you would love me forever....
I live in kansas about 12 hours from denver I make every home game I just half to miss this one...A friend said he would give me 80.00 a peice for them I think I am just going to sell them to him''dame chief fan''.........................

Aw man! You don't want my love forever? :(

broncos9697
10-10-2008, 02:10 PM
Aw man! You don't want my love forever? :(

OH!!
broncogirler your hurting my feelings now...
Maybe one of these days we will meet up and watch a hell of a bronco-chief game..
it'll all be on me..take my word for it.

deacon
10-10-2008, 03:35 PM
What section?

LRtagger
10-10-2008, 03:52 PM
You can usually get face value (or close to it) on ebay.

Put them at face value "Buy it now" with an option for people to make a best offer. I'm sure you will get an offer that you can live with.

Buff
10-10-2008, 05:18 PM
If you can't unload them here, go to broncos ticket exchange through ticketmaster... They resell them at face value for you... There's probably some sort of sellers fee associated, but I imagine it would be more profitable than taking $80/ticket.