PDA

View Full Version : Dream I had

CrazyHorse
10-09-2008, 09:23 AM
Just woke up and had an awesome dream last night. The Broncos were playing at Tenneseee. It was late in the fourth quarter and they were down 35 - 39. The Broncos had just gotten the ball back for their last possesion of the game. With less than a minute, Cutler leads a game winning drive capped of when he hooks up with a long bomb to Marshall for the game winning TD as time expires. The final score is 42 - 39. Broncos Win!!!

Isn't that a great dream!! I know we don't play Tennesee this year, at least in the regular season. Maybe this is a sign of the future. AFCCG perhaps?
Anyone else have dreams like this?

claymore
10-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Just woke up and had an awesome dream last night. The Broncos were playing at Tenneseee. It was late in the fourth quarter and they were down 34 - 39. The Broncos had just gotten the ball back for their last possesion of the game. With less than a minute, Cutler leads a game winning drive capped of when he hooks up with a long bomb to Marshall for the game winning TD as time expires. The final score is 42 - 39. Broncos Win!!!

Isn't that a great dream!! I know we don't play Tennesee this year, at least in the regular season. Maybe this is a sign of the future. AFCCG perhaps?
Anyone else have dreams like this?

All the time... Crap I was so happy after the Chargers game, I had a dream me and Cutler were riding freuit loop rainbows and singing and shit. :tsk:

NightTrainLayne
10-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Why did they go for the 2-point conversion?

J/k, I've had dreams like that many times.

shank
10-09-2008, 11:27 AM
cool dream.

i had a dream that my friend from my home town got a new old truck, and then took me for a ride in it, and was trying to show off and clipped a motorhome. then there was a puddle and a small whale surfaced in the puddle, and we petted it.

BroncoNut
10-09-2008, 11:55 AM
All the time... Crap I was so happy after the Chargers game, I had a dream me and Cutler were riding freuit loop rainbows and singing and shit. :tsk:

I remember that. that is so ghey

claymore
10-09-2008, 11:56 AM
I remember that. that is so ghey

Cant a man and his QB ride fruit loop rainbows without it being gay nut? Tell me a bunny dream, I dare you.

BroncoNut
10-09-2008, 12:03 PM
I actually had a dream last night that HolyDiver and I were camping on a sandbar and he was bitten by a watermoccasin. I tried to tell him that I had spotted watermoccasins in the area and that he needed to be on the lookout for them. They were relatively easy to spot and to avoid. but he didn't listen. I thought he was dead. I swam across the river and on my way I saw a water moccasin, but luckily a flamingo was in the area and the snake went after it. I made it to Cswil's house to tell him and caught him in bed with my dog. It didnt' bother me much, them two being together, but I told Cswil that there was no way that HD survived the bite. We went back to the sandbar and HD was alive. He had the water moccasin and was squeezing venom out of it. He squirted me in the eye, but I didn't get mad. I was just happy he was alive, but also felt a little foolish because I was certain he was dead.

Requiem / The Dagda
10-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Nut, stop lying. I didn't hear a yelp, meow, woof, roar, oink or yee-haw mentioned once in that story. I call BS. Doggylova.

BroncoNut
10-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Nut, stop lying. I didn't hear a yelp, meow, woof, roar, oink or yee-haw mentioned once in that story. I call BS. Doggylova.

I might have some of the details a little mixed up. There was another person from the forum on the sandbar camping with us. He was a big fellow, I think maybe Big Daddy Bronco. He was also bitten by a water moccasin, about he same time HD was. They had actually performed first aid on each other to save each other's live's. I remember feeling bad that I had deserted them to go tell others about their deaths. both were sucking and spitting when Cswil and I returned to the sandbar

muse
10-09-2008, 05:59 PM

Someone spike your drink?