PDA

View Full Version : charges dropped against Dumerville

nevcraw
03-31-2011, 10:20 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81f0a853/article/charges-against-dumervil-in-parkinglot-flap-are-dismissed?module=HP_headlines

good news.. and not suprised...

Assault and disturbing-the-peace charges against Broncos defensive end Elvis Dumervil were dismissed Thursday by the court, The Denver Post reported.

didn't see this posted, but if it was Mods yo can burn and destroy..

Denver Native (Carol)
03-31-2011, 10:25 PM
“”He never should have been charged in the first place,” said Harvey Steinberg, Dumervil’s attorney. “”And the press coverage should be the same not that his case has been dismissed as when he was charged.”

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/03/31/charges-against-dumervil-dismissed/7137/

DenBronx
03-31-2011, 11:51 PM
ahhhhhhhh i can't take it anymore.

must log in.....:doh:

it's Dumervil.

sorry....that was hella buggin.

proceed.

zbeg
04-01-2011, 03:30 AM

it's Dumervil.

proceed.

It's not like he's one of the franchise's best players or anything.

chazoe60
04-01-2011, 07:38 AM
They only dropped those charges because of the murder charges that will be filed against him later today. :sad:

HORSEPOWER 56
04-01-2011, 11:31 AM
They only dropped those charges because of the murder charges that will be filed against him later today. :sad:

Yeah, assault and disturbing the peace are small potatoes against 26 counts of MURDER!

Hopefully, it's just a foreshadowing of things to come and Elvis is right back to killing QBs this year...

claymore
04-01-2011, 11:34 AM

Thats not saying much though!

BroncoWave
04-01-2011, 11:36 AM

it's Dumervil.

proceed.

Thanks, I was about to post the same thing. You'd think after 5 years people could spell his name! :lol:

Nomad
04-01-2011, 01:47 PM
I is glad for Doomerveal!!

rcsodak
04-01-2011, 01:59 PM
He hurts hisself again, his new name will be dumbervilleMobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BroncoNut
04-01-2011, 02:00 PM
I wish he dropped that parking lot attendant

rcsodak
04-01-2011, 02:01 PM
I wish he dropped that parking lot attendant
They were dating?
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BroncoNut
04-01-2011, 02:02 PM
He did, nut. He's single again.

that is completely gay. Sounds like something I'd post. I want to change my username to "justtrolling"

rcsodak
04-01-2011, 02:04 PM
that is completely gay. Sounds like something I'd post. I want to change my username to "justtrolling"
Lol....that's why I changed it. :lol:

BroncoNut
04-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Lol....that's why I changed it. :lol:

lol. I do that sometimes too.

nevcraw
04-01-2011, 03:00 PM

yeah -- cuz that should make me a better speller..

zbeg
04-01-2011, 05:01 PM
yeah -- cuz that should make me a better speller..

Taking the thirty seconds to learn the spelling of one of the team's best players? Yes, absolutely it would.

nevcraw
04-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Taking the thirty seconds to learn the spelling of one of the team's best players? Yes, absolutely it would.

I suggest a new a hobby -- spell policing comes across a little douchy.. :welcome:

zbeg
04-02-2011, 02:20 AM
I suggest a new a hobby -- spell policing comes across a little douchy.. :welcome:

It's not every word in every post - typos and/or misspellings happen. But come on; it's the name of the thread and it's a high-profile player's name. It's like if I kept spelling it Jon Ellway or Teebow or Tarrall Davis. Spelling the names like that incorrectly makes you look like an idiot.

It's not like it's Mark Grudzielanek or T.J. Houshmandzadeh or Mike Krzyzewski, either. Elvis Dumervil is pretty straightforward.

TXBRONC
04-02-2011, 08:19 AM
It's not every word in every post - typos and/or misspellings happen. But come on; it's the name of the thread and it's a high-profile player's name. It's like if I kept spelling it Jon Ellway or Teebow or Tarrall Davis. Spelling the names like that incorrectly makes you look like an idiot.

It's not like it's Mark Grudzielanek or T.J. Houshmandzadeh or Mike Krzyzewski, either. Elvis Dumervil is pretty straightforward.

Zbeg just let it go.

rcsodak
04-02-2011, 11:01 AM

I honestly can't believe
a. You're harping as you are
b. You went to the trouble of finding those other names

I'm not sure which is more troubling. :confused:

zbeg
04-02-2011, 08:15 PM
I honestly can't believe
a. You're harping as you are
b. You went to the trouble of finding those other names

I'm not sure which is more troubling. :confused:

It's not much trouble - correct spelling is actually not an enormous, insurmountable burden for me the way it is for some people.