PDA

View Full Version : Timmy's Wild Side

rcsodak
03-31-2011, 09:18 PM
The 'wild' side of Tim Tebow's life
Now that he's modeling underwear, what's next for the Broncos' choir-boy QB?

Howard By Johnette Howard
ESPN.com

Tim Tebow sells a lot of NFL jerseys. But only the most genius prognosticators could have foreseen the day when America would be able to pair the words "Tim Tebow" and "underwear model" in the same sentence. And yet here we are. The world is wobbling on its axis. Church ladies are fanning themselves.

I'm guessing more people had VCU and Butler in their Final Four brackets this weekend than ever dreamed Tebow would someday become only the second pro athlete to endorse Jockey underwear, joining Jim Palmer, the former Baltimore Orioles pitching hunk who posed back in the early '80s wearing only a pair of briefs and sitting atop a stool like a hairy-chested life model for a night-school sculpture class.

Read the rest here:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?page=howard/110331

KCL
03-31-2011, 10:26 PM
uorAoIAcpZM

yZWdSn94zKA&NR

BroncoNut
04-01-2011, 02:01 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about clubbing deer to death with tire irons

rcsodak
04-01-2011, 02:07 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about clubbing deer to death with tire ironslol....Wrong Timmy.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BroncoNut
04-01-2011, 02:16 PM
lol....Wrong Timmy.

rcs. let's you, me, top and one more person get together and call ourselves "The Horsemen" we'll just play off of each other and be really cute and funny. How does that sound?

rcsodak
04-01-2011, 02:20 PM
rcs. let's you, me, top and one more person get together and call ourselves "The Horsemen" we'll just play off of each other and be really cute and funny. How does that sound?
*sniff* aren't we already cute n funny? :eek:

BroncoNut
04-01-2011, 02:22 PM
*sniff* aren't we already cute n funny? :eek:
yes we are. my bacterial culture didn't grow overnight therefore no work for nut next week. that means I can fuk off all week next week and even leave early today.

(It wasnt' my fault btw, sometimes our cultures just die on the slants).

rcsodak
04-01-2011, 02:27 PM
yes we are. my bacterial culture didn't grow overnight therefore no work for nut next week. that means I can fuk off all week next week and even leave early today.

(It wasnt' my fault btw, sometimes our cultures just die on the slants).

Just add some personal spittle to it and watch it grow. ; )

BroncoNut
04-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Just add some personal spittle to it and watch it grow. ; )

I ejaculated in it earlier today, but the culture really should be a pure Salmonella culture for the validation studies that I am doing. But thanks for your response. Your friend, nut

rcsodak
04-01-2011, 02:38 PM
I ejaculated in it earlier today, but the culture really should be a pure Salmonella culture for the validation studies that I am doing. But thanks for your response. Your friend, nut

Ever see a bacteria-eating enzyme at work?

Kinda like watching a miniature Pac Man....in really slow motion.

BroncoNut
04-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Ever see a bacteria-eating enzyme at work?

Kinda like watching a miniature Pac Man....in really slow motion.

never. i never heard of such a thing. There are proteins that lyse bacteria, but don't eat them in a pacman type of way.

Honestly, I am skeptical if you have seen anything like this yourself.

rcsodak
04-01-2011, 03:58 PM
never. i never heard of such a thing. There are proteins that lyse bacteria, but don't eat them in a pacman type of way.

Honestly, I am skeptical if you have seen anything like this yourself.

Its true!!

Saw it on ScyFy channel......

...can't remember the name of the flic.