PDA

View Full Version : This Sunday vs. the Jags

Calif. Bronco
10-09-2008, 07:51 AM
So I'm taking my 8-year-old to his first game this Sunday. Anyone out there (especially with kids) doing a little tailgating and willing to open up their hospitality for a bit before kickoff? We'll be walking over from downtown sometime in the morning so I could easily stop by the Conoco station to purchase a few :beer: if anyone has space in their cooler. :salute:

Meck77
10-09-2008, 09:18 AM
FYI they don't sell real beer at Gas stations. They only sell 3.2 beer. If you want real beer you have to hit a liquor store.

girler
10-09-2008, 09:23 AM
So I'm taking my 8-year-old to his first game this Sunday. Anyone out there (especially with kids) doing a little tailgating and willing to open up their hospitality for a bit before kickoff? We'll be walking over from downtown sometime in the morning so I could easily stop by the Conoco station to purchase a few :beer: if anyone has space in their cooler. :salute:

Oh fun! I took my 9 year old to his first game a few weeks ago vs. NO. He had a blast, though I had to keep taking him to the bathroom during the game. :laugh: We were too late to hit any tailgating parties, though we meant to.

Mr.B and I will be there this Sunday, though I'm not sure how early we will be. We'll probably be riding the light rail in. :salute:

Calif. Bronco
10-09-2008, 10:47 PM
FYI they don't sell real beer at Gas stations. They only sell 3.2 beer. If you want real beer you have to hit a liquor store.

I'll keep that in mind for next time. :beer: For this game, however, I'm thinking the lighter stuff might be better anyway since I'll have the 8-year-old and I have to drive out to the airport after the game. ;)