PDA

View Full Version : More Players to Visit Broncos

Denver Native (Carol)
03-26-2011, 02:24 PM
Interest continues to build in University of Miami defensive lineman Allen Bailey as he's scheduled to visit the New England Patriots, San Diego Chargers, Denver Broncos, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Atlanta Falcons, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.

Bailey is definitely on the radar of the NFC South champion Falcons as he's also set to conduct a private workout for them.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20110326_allen_bailey_to_visit_patriots_broncos_ch argers_others

Denver Native (Carol)
03-26-2011, 02:27 PM
Auburn defensive tackle Nick Fairley is set to visit the Carolina Panthers, Denver Broncos Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, San Francisco 49ers, Tennessee Titans and the Washington Redskins, according to the Houston Chronicle.

That's every top team in the top 10 except for the Dallas Cowboys and the Arizona Cardinals.

Per the report, Fairley's draft stock isn't dropping.

And the Lombardi Award winner is expected to hear his name called quickly in late April.

"Folks are entitled to their opinions, but a lot of people think I play the game the way it should be played," Fairley said. "I don't play this game because I have to. I play because I love it. I worked hard to accomplish what I did, and I'll work hard in the NFL. I'll dedicate myself to my new team on and off the field. I'll play any position and any system, whether it's inside or outside in a 4-3 or a 3-4."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20110326_nick_fairley_to_visit_eight_of_the_top_10 _teams_in_the_draft

nevcraw
03-26-2011, 02:41 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20110326_nick_fairley_to_visit_eight_of_the_top_10 _teams_in_the_draft

tough pick for the Broncos as they cannnot swing and miss -- if they see him or any of them boom or bust they will pass at #2.

Sinthor
03-26-2011, 11:00 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20110326_allen_bailey_to_visit_patriots_broncos_ch argers_others

Another reason there's really little likelihood they'd go and get a QB with this pick. Way too much money and for that money they can for sure get 2 or even 3 big impact defensive players which is what they need more anyway. Carolina only used a 2nd rounder on their QB last year and they may well look to trade him if possible and get something for Claussen, or they could keep him. Either way they won't be killed financially. Right now with Denver's QB situation and needs, there's no way the Broncos can afford to swing on a QB. If anything I think they WOULD make a move for sure to try and get Luck next year. Assuming of course Luck has a good year again and if Tebow manages to flame out. Not very likely, IMO.

rcsodak
03-27-2011, 02:07 AM
Another reason there's really little likelihood they'd go and get a QB with this pick. Way too much money and for that money they can for sure get 2 or even 3 big impact defensive players which is what they need more anyway. Carolina only used a 2nd rounder on their QB last year and they may well look to trade him if possible and get something for Claussen, or they could keep him. Either way they won't be killed financially. Right now with Denver's QB situation and needs, there's no way the Broncos can afford to swing on a QB. If anything I think they WOULD make a move for sure to try and get Luck next year. Assuming of course Luck has a good year again and if Tebow manages to flame out. Not very likely, IMO.

No NFL team is stupid enough to plan on next year's #1 draft pick. :tsk:

Lonestar
03-27-2011, 09:25 AM
Let's just hope we either get a couple of picks for #2 or a great DT that is an anchor the next decade.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

LTC Pain
03-27-2011, 09:36 AM
Let's just hope we either get a couple of picks for #2 or a great DT that is an anchor the next decade.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Bullseye! :salute::beer::defense: