PDA

View Full Version : Super newsworthy: ESPN reports Tim Tebow to appear in Jockey ads

tomjonesrocks
03-25-2011, 10:19 AM
Brady Quinn wasn't the Broncos QB to get the nod for this?

"People may say it's underwear, but everyone wears underwear -- it's not like I'm doing something risque," Tebow said this week from his home in Denver. "I wouldn't do anything that goes against what I stand for. The whole campaign is very classy."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6256890

Superchop 7
03-25-2011, 09:46 PM
"Whoso looketh on a woman to lust after her, hath committed adultery with her already in his heart" Matthew 5:28.

Hey dude.... I don't live my life on the pulpit. I am a male slut. You are the self appointed spokesman for God.

But I'm pretty sure this verse goes visa versa.

At the end of the day.

Brian Bosworth.

I am a commercial for what people want.

Get REAL.

JaxBroncoGirl
03-26-2011, 12:08 AM
"Whoso looketh on a woman to lust after her, hath committed adultery with her already in his heart" Matthew 5:28.

Hey dude.... I don't live my life on the pulpit. I am a male slut. You are the self appointed spokesman for God.

At the end of the day.

Brian Bosworth.

Get REAL.

Well I looketh on Jockeys web site and Tebow Looketh awesome!!!!!

Thinking about making it a screen saver - it looketh HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lonestar
03-26-2011, 04:41 AM
[QUOTE=jaxgatorgirl3;1233397]Well I looketh on Jockeys web site and Tebow Looketh awesome!!!!!

Thinking about making it a screen saver - it looketh HOT!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

Is Anyone else shocked like I am.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

sneakers
03-26-2011, 06:37 AM
Next up, Kyle Orton

SR
03-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Next up, Kyle Orton

I wouldn't be able to get further south than his neckbeard.

SR
03-26-2011, 09:06 AM

I'm pretty sure this verse has nothing to do with what Tebow is doing.

Dzone
03-26-2011, 09:17 AM
Too bad we didnt draft Dez Bryant. We would have one guy who is getting paid millions for showing his underwear and another guy who is getting arrested for showing his. What a country...lol

I Eat Staples
03-26-2011, 10:41 AM

At the end of the day.

Brian Bosworth.

Get REAL.

Are you implying Tebow is a female and we're lusting after him? :confused:

JaxBroncoGirl
03-26-2011, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=jaxgatorgirl3;1233397]Well I looketh on Jockeys web site and Tebow Looketh awesome!!!!!

Thinking about making it a screen saver - it looketh HOT!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

Is Anyone else shocked like I am.

Always have to jab at someone. Tebow does look hot in the ad. Just cannot stand a winner, I guess. Just Sayin!

topscribe
03-26-2011, 07:55 PM
[QUOTE=Lonestar;1233419]

Always have to jab at someone. Tebow does look hot in the ad. Just cannot stand a winner, I guess. Just Sayin!

Um . . . Lonestar likes Tebow . . .

-----

KCL
03-26-2011, 10:51 PM
LEARN TO QUOTE....:laugh:

JaxBroncoGirl
03-26-2011, 11:30 PM
[QUOTE=jaxgatorgirl3;1233630]

Um . . . Lonestar likes Tebow . . .

-----

I am sure he likes Tebow, the cheap shot was for me. It is so crazy that Gator fans are thought of as second rate or something. Some not all Bronco fans think there is some type of level of commitment, when in reality Denver has new fans (regardless of the reason). Still the ad looks great. Tim represents the Broncos and himself very well. At least his underwear is underwear and not outerwear. And I always think that whenever you see Tim - you see a Bronco player so it is all good.

KCL
03-26-2011, 11:38 PM

I am sure he likes Tebow, the cheap shot was for me.

I can see where top is coming from..your post to LS looks as if you think he was taking a cheap shot at TT...:whoknows:

KCL
03-26-2011, 11:42 PM
well damn someone needs to post some pictures of him...:D

Shananahan
03-27-2011, 03:05 AM
Some not all Bronco fans think there is some type of level of commitment, when in reality Denver has new fans (regardless of the reason).
Except it isn't regardless of the reason. If Tebow goes elsewhere, you and posters like you will follow him and become fans of that team instead.

JaxBroncoGirl
03-27-2011, 12:24 PM
Except it isn't regardless of the reason. If Tebow goes elsewhere, you and posters like you will follow him and become fans of that team instead.

Well with the perception among Some Bronco Fans, it has crossed my mind. How about we think about the present instead what may or may not happen. Regardless, Tim is representing the Broncos, and doing a great job. And I would buy Jockey products....

Shananahan
03-27-2011, 02:14 PM
I think what's so annoying is that you are blatantly here because of Tebow and only because of Tebow, yet also blatantly talk about the team and the fans and all that as if you really knew or cared about them. Why not just admit that you're just a fan of the player and stop pretending?

JaxBroncoGirl
03-27-2011, 02:39 PM
I think what's so annoying is that you are blatantly here because of Tebow and only because of Tebow, yet also blatantly talk about the team and the fans and all that as if you really knew or cared about them. Why not just admit that you're just a fan of the player and stop pretending?

You do not know me, now you are insulting my intelligence. I have now researched, Eddie Royal, Clady went through the entire fiasco of McCrummy and noticed he royally screwed this team with some of his player choices or player cuts. I came here because of Tebow and I am still here. Secondly, you pompous idiot, who cares why I am a Denver fan - (first NFL team) because I love college football.

You know by all accounts Denver is not that great of a team even by your True Bronco lovers. We have had several bad years. So, it is not like I picked the Broncos cause they win or anything. I picked them because of Tebow and now I like them.

It is pompous fans like you that do not understand and I could care a less. Why would I be on the Denver site during Tax Season caring and posting? It isn't like I have a lot of free time on my hands. Not to mention the season has not started.

Hey go pick on someone else. Seriously, do not read my post, put me on ignore and try to have some class and not sit here and insult me. I have studied, I know what we need next year to be a winning team (defense) and we have holes on the offense as well. Not to mention a brand new system. I could really care a less if you like this Bronco fan so go and <<<<<<<<<<<<< your pompous narrow minded self.....Go Broncos.....I am not in the mood to be judged on what level of a fan I am. Seriously get a life.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-27-2011, 03:07 PM

If you have not noticed, she has been posting in other Bronco threads besides those on Tebow. Yes, she came here because of Tebow, but she does not restrict her posting just to Tebow threads. She is trying to learn about the Broncos - all of them.

KCL
03-27-2011, 03:23 PM
If you have not noticed, she has been posting in other Bronco threads besides those on Tebow. Yes, she came here because of Tebow, but she does not restrict her posting just to Tebow threads. She is trying to learn about the Broncos - all of them.

While I did high5 his first post because I agree with it...I guess to be a fan of any NFL team..you gotta start somewhere.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-27-2011, 03:35 PM
While I did high5 his first post because I agree with it...I guess to be a fan of any NFL team..you gotta start somewhere.

Totally agree that you have to start somewhere - for me - that was EASY - I was born in Denver :lol:

JaxBroncoGirl
03-27-2011, 03:43 PM
Down here in the South especially in Jacksonville, I was born with Gator stickers on my body, you should see our house, we are Gator Booster Fans that have the good chair back seats in the Swamp. I never really bought into the Jaguars. So this is a new football chapter for me. The present state of the NFL does perplex me and I am mad about it. Just think about the young kids that light up while they are in the stadium watching the games. That is what bothers me the most. I do not understand 90% of what the problems are with the CBA, what I do understand is the players are now consider non-union, so why are they trying to continue to negotiate as a union with their current leader? It does not make sense and makes me feel as though we are far from an agreement. What about the young rookies and their first year, is this their first taste of business? What about the sport and the love of football with these kids? I sure hope we can come up with an agreement.

KCL
03-27-2011, 03:49 PM
Totally agree that you have to start somewhere - for me - that was EASY - I was born in Denver :lol:

Same here Carol..I was born in Kansas City...grew up with a dad and a brother who watched the Chiefs and met my husband back in 81 and he is a
Chiefs fan...:D

Shananahan
03-27-2011, 09:38 PM
You do not know me, now you are insulting my intelligence. I have now researched, Eddie Royal, Clady went through the entire fiasco of McCrummy and noticed he royally screwed this team with some of his player choices or player cuts. I came here because of Tebow and I am still here. Secondly, you pompous idiot, who cares why I am a Denver fan - (first NFL team) because I love college football.
Hey, I wasn't insulting your intelligence at all with my posts. You said that some Broncos fans around here believed there were levels of commitment and had questioned yours, and I merely pointed out why that is. I think it's fair to say that your level of commitment goes as far as Tebow plays for the team, that's all. I also completely understand why it's annoying to some for you to pretend otherwise.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-27-2011, 09:51 PM
Hey, I wasn't insulting your intelligence at all with my posts. You said that some Broncos fans around here believed there were levels of commitment and had questioned yours, and I merely pointed out why that is. I think it's fair to say that your level of commitment goes as far as Tebow plays for the team, that's all. I also completely understand why it's annoying to some for you to pretend otherwise.

Everyone has their reason why they are a fan of the Broncos. She was strictly a college fan, and became a Bronco fan because of Tebow, but I do not believe she is pretending to be a Bronco fan. She is now a Bronco fan.

Shananahan
03-27-2011, 10:40 PM
For the last time, I wasn't implying she was pretending to be a fan nor do I care how much she and the rest of the transplants really 'are' fans. I was responding to her comments about levels of commitment, and calling a spade a spade.

Sinthor
03-27-2011, 11:26 PM
Everyone has their reason why they are a fan of the Broncos. She was strictly a college fan, and became a Bronco fan because of Tebow, but I do not believe she is pretending to be a Bronco fan. She is now a Bronco fan.

How do you people think that teams get most new fans? It's either because of a player or because you were raised a fan of a certain team. Not everyone has been around since the Broncos started to be considered a "true fan" under those types of qualifications.

Myself, my grandfather was a Broncos fan and I have family in Colorado, but what really did it for me was watching Elway play from '85 on. I became a fan of the team BECAUSE I was a fan of the player. It just stuck. The Dolphins became my second favorite team as a wee tyke because of Marino. So there's nothing wrong with someone being a fan of a team because of a certain player. I'm sure there are plenty of people who are fans of the Broncos because of Eddie Royal or even some past player. It doesn't matter. The only people that seem to have a problem with this are the over-sensitive Tebow haters who can't seem to stand having his name mentioned or god forbid, anything said positive about the guy. I don't get it. You'd think any true fan would WANT the kid to succeed since A: he IS a Bronco and B: if he does well, the team will do well. Is that such a problem? I don't see people jumping all over someone if they post that Al Wilson was the man, or Brandon Lloyd or ANY other player (well, except maybe for Kyle Orton).

I think everyone needs to lighten up where Tebow is concerned. Either he'll prove himself and we'll all be happy as fans (hopefully, although I'm getting the feeling some will never be happy even if he wins 3 superbowls with the team) or he won't and he'll be gone from the team. Either way, it's in the future.

GEM
03-28-2011, 12:21 AM
For the last time, I wasn't implying she was pretending to be a fan nor do I care how much she and the rest of the transplants really 'are' fans. I was responding to her comments about levels of commitment, and calling a spade a spade.

So put the tebow/bronco fans on ignore and move the **** on. Who the hellare you &gain, mr. high and freaking mighty. They have just as much right to be here as you. Contribute and quit making posts personal.

No one forces you to read and resond to her or any other poster. You are making a conscious effort to go after her and for no other reason than to say her reason for becoming a broncos fan is wrong. Says who? You? And who are you ag as in?

Poet
03-28-2011, 12:24 AM
GEM is especially sexy when she's mad.

As far as new fans, you can't become a diehard fan until you become a fan.

Right now there are a lot of Steeler fans who jumped on the Bandwagons and stuck with them (being consistently successful helps that cause) and are now die-hard fans.

Fan police suck. Period.

Shananahan
03-28-2011, 12:28 AM
So put the tebow/bronco fans on ignore and move the **** on. Who the hellare you &gain, mr. high and freaking mighty. They have just as much right to be here as you. Contribute and quit making posts personal.

No one forces you to read and resond to her or any other poster. You are making a conscious effort to go after her and for no other reason than to say her reason for becoming a broncos fan is wrong. Says who? You? And who are you ag as in?
Christ, sorry I shared my opinions. I wasn't the one who brought this topic up and I wasn't going after anybody or making anything personal; the only people throwing names around are you and her.

GEM
03-28-2011, 01:43 AM
GEM is especially sexy when she's mad.

As far as new fans, you can't become a diehard fan until you become a fan.

Right now there are a lot of Steeler fans who jumped on the Bandwagons and stuck with them (being consistently successful helps that cause) and are now die-hard fans.

Fan police suck. Period.

It is just downright embarrassing the way some have been welcomed here. I am surprised they are even still interested. I guess I shouldn't be here, I first fell in love with the broncos because of mecklenberg..i guess I should have found a new team when he retired. I guess all those elway fans should find a new team.

It is just utterly ridiculous. Who cares how they got here, they are here and they are now one of us. Welcome or ignore, just stop attacking their fandom.

Superchop 7
03-28-2011, 08:16 PM
I became a fan because of the underwear ads.

I Eat Staples
03-28-2011, 08:54 PM
I didn't read most of the argument but I did see good points from both sides. Most of the Tebow fans annoy me but JGG has always been a classy, respectful poster and has shown interest in the Broncos as well as making positive contributions to the community.

I also see Shananahan's points as well, there's no reason the Tebow fans shouldn't be here, but they should just be honest about being here for Tebow without being annoying or over the top with it. Don't pretend to be a diehard Bronco fan, but don't remind us over and over how much you love Tim. It's all about balance.

So anyway, anyone else here become a Broncos fan because you like their colors? :beer:

GEM
03-28-2011, 10:08 PM
That's the thing, they have said they are here because of tebow. We certainly haven't given them a whole lot of reason to become more than that. Just like we are fanatics of the denver broncos, they are fanatics of tim tebow. If I were them, I would of given up by now. They took the time to search out a broncos message board, that's a start.

Stupid droid keyboard is pissing me off.

Dzone
03-28-2011, 10:54 PM
Fan Police! haha, thats a good one

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
03-29-2011, 01:36 PM
It is just downright embarrassing the way some have been welcomed here. I am surprised they are even still interested. I guess I shouldn't be here, I first fell in love with the broncos because of mecklenberg..i guess I should have found a new team when he retired. I guess all those elway fans should find a new team.

It is just utterly ridiculous. Who cares how they got here, they are here and they are now one of us. Welcome or ignore, just stop attacking their fandom.

I was 9 when I became a fan. It was simply because of the colors and the sound of the stadium on tv. There wasn't much else to cheer for cuz they sucked back then. Rick Upchurch was the only player I liked watching back then. Morton was past his prime and if people think Orton looks immobile they should have seen Morton in his last year or two. He was like a statue back there.

GEM
03-29-2011, 02:44 PM
I was 9 when I became a fan. It was simply because of the colors and the sound of the stadium on tv. There wasn't much else to cheer for cuz they sucked back then. Rick Upchurch was the only player I liked watching back then. Morton was past his prime and if people think Orton looks immobile they should have seen Morton in his last year or two. He was like a statue back there.

I was born in Denver and raised on the Broncos....but it became a little more personal because of Meck. I just loved watching him play when I was little. I wish I had been older when Gradishar played, that man was a B-E-A-S-T!!! Even now on old crappy DVD's that guy is fun to watch.

Point being....I'm not going to judge someone on how they got here. I am going to say You are lucky you missed most of the McD bullshit, Go BRONCOS and Go Tim Tebow (because if Tebow does well, that's a plus for the Broncos) :rockon:

Lonestar
03-29-2011, 03:03 PM
If the only folks that could Be considered "true fans" had to be around when they were started. There would only be a few of us.

I do not care bow someone becomes a fan as long as they are a fan.

Thick or thin a fan of the team. And of course if a player like Tebow comes along to drag a few more on board all the better.

BroncoNut
03-29-2011, 03:05 PM
Well I looketh on Jockeys web site and Tebow Looketh awesome!!!!!

Thinking about making it a screen saver - it looketh HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:listen::waddaslut:

BroncoNut
03-29-2011, 03:07 PM

oh dear God please not again

Buff
03-29-2011, 03:12 PM
If the only folks that could Be considered "true fans" had to be around when they were started. There would only be a few of us.

I do not care bow someone becomes a fan as long as they are a fan.

Thick or thin a fan of the team. And of course if a player like Tebow comes along to drag a few more on board all the better.

I would also include direct descendents of those people. I am a 3rd generation Bronco fan.

I absolutely believe in playing fan police. Clay doesn't even watch the games and still pretends to care as much as me.

BroncoNut
03-29-2011, 03:16 PM
I didn't read most of the argument but I did see good points from both sides. Most of the Tebow fans annoy me but JGG has always been a classy, respectful poster and has shown interest in the Broncos as well as making positive contributions to the community.

I also see Shananahan's points as well, there's no reason the Tebow fans shouldn't be here, but they should just be honest about being here for Tebow without being annoying or over the top with it. Don't pretend to be a diehard Bronco fan, but don't remind us over and over how much you love Tim. It's all about balance.

So anyway, anyone else here become a Broncos fan because you like their colors? :beer:

I became a broncos fan because of a pony I had.

BroncoNut
03-29-2011, 03:18 PM
I would also include direct descendents of those people. I am a 3rd generation Bronco fan.

I absolutely believe in playing fan police. Clay doesn't even watch the games and still pretends to care as much as me.

I actually kind of admire that. I am a first generation bronco fan. gotta start somewhere. I hope a younger person in my family follows suit and his or her progeny become a fan and so on. I am a pioneer for the family. that's how I look at it. but maybe it will be all for nothing. i am willing to take that risk

KCL
03-29-2011, 03:20 PM
:listen::waddaslut:

Is this the question you answered about me? ;)

KCL
03-29-2011, 03:21 PM
This thread needs some pictures of Tebow in his briefs.

BroncoNut
03-29-2011, 04:03 PM
Is this the question you answered about me? ;)

good God no. Just giving our newest some shit. .

BroncoNut
03-29-2011, 04:04 PM
This thread needs some pictures of Tebow in his briefs.

big time :dilating:

KCL
03-29-2011, 04:27 PM
good God no. Just giving our newest some shit. .

Thank you..just checking cause I can't get the question.

BroncoNut
03-30-2011, 11:37 AM
Thank you..just checking cause I can't get the question.

you mean on Facebook or something?

KCL
03-30-2011, 11:48 AM
you mean on Facebook or something?

Yes something like that...it came streaming
down my page...:D

BroncoNut
03-30-2011, 12:07 PM
Yes something like that...it came streaming
down my page...:D

can we be friends again?

KCL
03-30-2011, 12:09 PM
can we be friends again?

If you want to. I mean we still are on FB.

BroncoNut
03-30-2011, 12:13 PM
If you want to. I mean we still are on FB.

Yeah, I noticed that. yeah I want to. do you? pm me your response if it's a no to save me the public humiliation. I'm really putting me balls out on the chopping block here.

KCL
03-30-2011, 12:16 PM
Yeah, I noticed that. yeah I want to. do you? pm me your response if it's a no to save me the public humiliation. I'm really putting me balls out on the chopping block here.

No ball chopping from me.

rcsodak
03-30-2011, 06:10 PM
No ball chopping from me.phew!

rcsodak
03-30-2011, 06:17 PM
I can see where top is coming from..your post to LS looks as if you think he was taking a cheap shot at TT...:whoknows:
OMG. She isn't gonna play the 'halfbreed oh woe is me' speel also? At least jgg is assimilating, and actually contributes. :welcome:

And since when does LoneStar make potshots?
:confused:

rcsodak
03-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Same here Carol..I was born in Kansas City...grew up with a dad and a brother who watched the Chiefs and met my husband back in 81 and he is a
Chiefs fan...:D
Wow! How interesting.

rcsodak
03-30-2011, 06:28 PM
How do you people think that teams get most new fans? It's either because of a player or because you were raised a fan of a certain team. Not everyone has been around since the Broncos started to be considered a "true fan" under those types of qualifications.

Myself, my grandfather was a Broncos fan and I have family in Colorado, but what really did it for me was watching Elway play from '85 on. I became a fan of the team BECAUSE I was a fan of the player. It just stuck. The Dolphins became my second favorite team as a wee tyke because of Marino. So there's nothing wrong with someone being a fan of a team because of a certain player. I'm sure there are plenty of people who are fans of the Broncos because of Eddie Royal or even some past player. It doesn't matter. The only people that seem to have a problem with this are the over-sensitive Tebow haters who can't seem to stand having his name mentioned or god forbid, anything said positive about the guy. I don't get it. You'd think any true fan would WANT the kid to succeed since A: he IS a Bronco and B: if he does well, the team will do well. Is that such a problem? I don't see people jumping all over someone if they post that Al Wilson was the man, or Brandon Lloyd or ANY other player (well, except maybe for Kyle Orton).

I think everyone needs to lighten up where Tebow is concerned. Either he'll prove himself and we'll all be happy as fans (hopefully, although I'm getting the feeling some will never be happy even if he wins 3 superbowls with the team) or he won't and he'll be gone from the team. Either way, it's in the future.
What's even more frustrating?
The fact that you and others falsely accuse other posters of hating TT...or wanting him to fail.
I would like to see these posts, because I've yet to see it other than an ocassional joke/smartass remark.

The plain truth, is some people are so OVERTHEFRICKNTOP on the kid, anything that is said that doesn't equal the hype, is considered 'hateful'.

KCL
03-30-2011, 06:33 PM
phew!

I wasn't talking about you..cause if I was..oh never mind.

KCL
03-30-2011, 06:34 PM
Wow! How interesting.

:rolleyes:

rcsodak
03-30-2011, 06:43 PM
:rolleyes:

:couch:

KCL
03-30-2011, 06:49 PM
:couch:

You can't hide....:tsk:

I Eat Staples
03-30-2011, 07:41 PM

Now there's a true fan.

Top representing.

Bullgator
03-30-2011, 10:27 PM
except it isn't regardless of the reason. If tebow goes elsewhere, you and posters like you will follow him and become fans of that team instead.

so what?

KCL
03-30-2011, 10:42 PM
so what?

Give the guy a break..he's just stating a fact....:lol:

Sinthor
03-30-2011, 11:28 PM
What's even more frustrating?
The fact that you and others falsely accuse other posters of hating TT...or wanting him to fail.
I would like to see these posts, because I've yet to see it other than an ocassional joke/smartass remark.

The plain truth, is some people are so OVERTHEFRICKNTOP on the kid, anything that is said that doesn't equal the hype, is considered 'hateful'.

Wow...so you take the LITTLE bit of my post that included Tebow and made a rant about how frustrating Tebow fans are or of people accusing others of hating him? Check the forums, you'll see plenty of weird Tebow bashing.

Myself, I was just responding to someone bashing another fan by saying they were only here because of Tebow and not a true Bronco fan and because that person posts in support of the guy. My POINT again was that most fans start with a team because they are intrigued by one player or another. I don't see (again I say) people getting a hard time like happened in this thread because they like Eddie Royal or because they went to Georgia and like Knowshown Moreno.

Again, people are a little sensitive about Tebow as you bring out. I didn't accuse anyone of being a hater here. But you are right that people are too sensitive sometimes both ways about the guy. He has some defenders who I think overreact because many others are very negative and don't seem to acknowledge anything positive about the guy. So they can tend to go overboard as you note. On the other side he has plenty of detractors who overreact and don't seem to be able to rationalize converse about him either.

But again the point of my post was that many if not most people become fans of a team because of a player they like and go from there. Slamming someone for that is a bit silly. But I stand by saying that I haven't yet seen people given tons of heat for saying they like any other current player, even Kyle Orton. It seems a bit unbalanced right now.

JaxBroncoGirl
03-31-2011, 08:39 PM

The funniest thing about this thread, I did not even know that Tebow was already in the Jockey ads, UNTIL I CAME TO OUR WEBSITE........YEP, I saw the ad because of this thread (BRONCO WEBSITE).........ok enough of the yelling at least until the season starts......hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!

KCL
03-31-2011, 08:46 PM
The funniest thing about this thread, I did not even know that Tebow was already in the Jockey ads, UNTIL I CAME TO OUR WEBSITE........YEP, I saw the ad because of this thread (BRONCO WEBSITE).........ok enough of the yelling at least until the season starts......hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is useless w/o pictures so I'm counting on you to post them!

BroncoNut
04-01-2011, 01:47 PM
You guys are dorks

BroncoNut
04-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Wow...so you take the LITTLE bit of my post that included Tebow and made a rant about how frustrating Tebow fans are or of people accusing others of hating him? Check the forums, you'll see plenty of weird Tebow bashing.

Myself, I was just responding to someone bashing another fan by saying they were only here because of Tebow and not a true Bronco fan and because that person posts in support of the guy. My POINT again was that most fans start with a team because they are intrigued by one player or another. I don't see (again I say) people getting a hard time like happened in this thread because they like Eddie Royal or because they went to Georgia and like Knowshown Moreno.

Again, people are a little sensitive about Tebow as you bring out. I didn't accuse anyone of being a hater here. But you are right that people are too sensitive sometimes both ways about the guy. He has some defenders who I think overreact because many others are very negative and don't seem to acknowledge anything positive about the guy. So they can tend to go overboard as you note. On the other side he has plenty of detractors who overreact and don't seem to be able to rationalize converse about him either.

But again the point of my post was that many if not most people become fans of a team because of a player they like and go from there. Slamming someone for that is a bit silly. But I stand by saying that I haven't yet seen people given tons of heat for saying they like any other current player, even Kyle Orton. It seems a bit unbalanced right now.

This post is completely inappropriate gibberish

Nomad
04-01-2011, 01:52 PM
After seeing this thread the other day, I went out and bought me and my sons a few packs of Jockey t-shirts!!

BroncoNut
04-01-2011, 01:54 PM
After seeing this thread the other day, I went out and bought me and my sons a few packs of Jockey t-shirts!!

this post is worthless without pics

Nomad
04-01-2011, 01:57 PM
this post is worthless without pics

Let me hit the gym first!!:lol: can't compete with Tebow!

My sons are fit though, I've been slacking the last few years!!

rcsodak
04-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Crapt! Now I've got that damn song replaying in my head. :tsk:

BroncoNut
04-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Let me hit the gym first!!:lol: can't compete with Tebow!

My sons are fit though, I've been slacking the last few years!!

I'd like to see pics of your sons then. tia :hi:

Nomad
04-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Crapt! Now I've got that damn song replaying in my head. :tsk:

What song? I like the new Target commercial song....it's a remix of the Shirly Temple "Early Bird" song!!

rcsodak
04-01-2011, 02:06 PM
What song? I like the new Target commercial song....it's a remix of the Shirly Temple "Early Bird" song!!My Three Sons

Dzone
04-01-2011, 03:18 PM
No wonder Elway is so jealous of Tebow. Elway knows he is too ugly to ever get a job like that

Nomad
04-01-2011, 03:24 PM
My Three Sons

I remember watching reruns as a little kid...kinda of a boring show but here ya go!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-PbwJ0VXhs

KCL
04-01-2011, 03:42 PM
I remember watching reruns as a little kid...kinda of a boring show but here ya go!:D

I wanna see a picture of you...I already know what nut and rc look like.

rcsodak
04-01-2011, 03:45 PM

Gee....thx. :lol:

rcsodak
04-01-2011, 03:46 PM
I wanna see a picture of you...I already know what nut and rc look like.you do? :eek:

KCL
04-01-2011, 03:50 PM
you do? :eek:

Yes I do wanna see what Nomad looks like..what's so terrible
about that?

rcsodak
04-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Yes I do wanna see what Nomad looks like..what's so terrible
about that?nono no....nevermind

KCL
04-01-2011, 03:57 PM
nono no....nevermind

I knew what you meant
:hahaha:

rcsodak
04-01-2011, 04:05 PM
I heard cutler was jealous of TT's Jockey deal, so he found one for himself.

Www.instanttabs.com

Dzone
04-01-2011, 05:55 PM
I heard cutler was jealous of TT's Jockey deal, so he found one for himself.

Www.instanttabs.com
Those pills dont work for testicular atrophy. Cutler needs to grow some cojones!!!
:shocked:

topscribe
04-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Next "up": Tebow modeling condoms . . .

-----