PDA

View Full Version : NFL and the Players agree to a deal on personal workouts!!!

Bullgator
03-22-2011, 02:43 AM
for personal workouts anyway... wha-wha-whaaaa

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/NFL-players-workout-deal-during-lockout-work-stoppage-031711

sneakers
03-22-2011, 03:02 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3057/2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

rcsodak
03-22-2011, 08:50 AM
Hmmmmm.....misleading thread title. Whodathunkit.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

RebelRocker
03-22-2011, 10:09 AM
for personal workouts anyway... wha-wha-whaaaa

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/NFL-players-workout-deal-during-lockout-work-stoppage-031711

Bullgator cementing his troll status in 3......2......1.....

Bullgator
03-22-2011, 11:33 AM
this is actually relevent news yawll... ths is good news fot our QBs... they get to workout with their recievers... better than nothing

UnderArmour
03-22-2011, 11:38 AM
This isn't even a deal between the NFL and players. This is a deal between players and a private company called Athletes' Performance. If you're going to troll, at least post factually correct information. Your title is misleading because it is 100% false, not because it is vaguely correct. Might want to work on that. Proper trolling would be: BREAKING NEWS: TOM BRADY TO DENVER.... FOR WEEK 7 NEXT YEAR! etc. because you would be stating a fact in a misleading manner. This is not a fact though, so this thread is just a failure.

Bullgator
03-22-2011, 12:31 PM
This isn't even a deal between the NFL and players. This is a deal between players and a private company called Athletes' Performance. If you're going to troll, at least post factually correct information. Your title is misleading because it is 100% false, not because it is vaguely correct. Might want to work on that. Proper trolling would be: BREAKING NEWS: TOM BRADY TO DENVER.... FOR WEEK 7 NEXT YEAR! etc. because you would be stating a fact in a misleading manner. This is not a fact though, so this thread is just a failure.

next time, ill refer to a veteran troll such as yourself. way to be a pro braaa

Dzone
03-22-2011, 12:49 PM
ya bs...we could be talking about carmelo anthony sucking in New Yourk, now thats funny

GEM
03-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Hmmmmm.....misleading thread title. Whodathunkit.

Kind of like your tasteless JR April Fool's joke last year?

rcsodak
03-22-2011, 01:03 PM
Blah blah blah

How about not making this about me and fix the title. Hey, I know. Just imagine I made it.

:laugh:

BroncoBJ
03-22-2011, 01:04 PM

:lol: Yea, that was a bad one. :fight:

But damn, people get so mad over misleading titles. I thought it was clever. I got excited for a split second. :fight:

SR
03-22-2011, 01:04 PM
For being such a tool a lot of the time, you sure do play the victim role like a pro.

GEM
03-22-2011, 01:16 PM
Blah blah blah

How about not making this about me and fix the title. Hey, I know. Just imagine I made it.

Just don't be a hypocrite and you won't get called on it. :shrugs: :lol: Nice pick up of Top's line.

KCL
03-22-2011, 01:18 PM

That was a joke? I haven't seen a post from JR in months...:shocked:

SR
03-22-2011, 01:18 PM
That was a joke? I haven't seen a post from JR in months...:shocked:

Lonestar.

KCL
03-22-2011, 01:23 PM
Blah blah blah

My bad...I thought you did...oh I see...it was the "other" troll...:lol:

j/k rc

KCL
03-22-2011, 01:24 PM
For being such a tool a lot of the time, you sure do play the victim role like a pro.

He's a pro alright...:D

KCL
03-22-2011, 01:25 PM
Lonestar.

I know...I was pretending...:D

SR
03-22-2011, 01:25 PM
I know...I was pretending...:D

Ohhhhhhh okay.

Yeah, I haven't heard from JR in a loooooooong time. Where'd he go?!

KCL
03-22-2011, 01:26 PM
Ohhhhhhh okay.

Yeah, I haven't heard from JR in a loooooooong time. Where'd he go?!

Ask rc...he's the one who broke the news...:laugh:

rcsodak
03-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Just don't be a hypocrite and you won't get called on it. :shrugs: :lol: Nice pick up of Top's line.

I started saying that mos ago, babycakes. I lent it to Top. :lol:

rcsodak
03-22-2011, 02:53 PM
that really means alot to me, ingRed.

If it had come from someone other than you.

rcsodak
03-22-2011, 03:06 PM

Lmao

Speaking of hypocrites, gem. I made a thread about a mo ago and used the thread title to lead into the body of it. A few posters cried how it was misleading and whammo! Title changed.
This one is BLATANT, and has been called out and ......?

Just sayin.......

GEM
03-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Lmao

Speaking of hypocrites, gem. I made a thread about a mo ago and used the thread title to lead into the body of it. A few posters cried how it was misleading and whammo! Title changed.
This one is BLATANT, and has been called out and ......?

Just sayin.......

After your little April Fools Joke we don't mess around with your misleading thread titles. ;)

Edited the thread title. I know everyone will sleep better tonight because of it.

rcsodak
03-22-2011, 04:12 PM
After your little April Fools Joke we don't mess around with your misleading thread titles. ;)

Edited the thread title. I know everyone will sleep better tonight because of it.

Talk about living in the past. Guess ill have to do better next week.
I keeed....

NightTerror218
03-22-2011, 04:15 PM
Tebow already talked about doing this with his WRs, a center and RBs during the off season if there was a lock out.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Even when there was a CBA in place, it was nothing unusual for players to get together and do this during the off season.

jhildebrand
03-22-2011, 04:19 PM
This thread is full of ummmmmmmmm....... well.......I guess I will just say I am not surprised.

I would say that players being allowed to workout is at the very least a positive.

bcbronc
03-22-2011, 04:21 PM
people, this thread is supposed to be about TEBOW. recognize and respect.

KCL
03-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Even when there was a CBA in place, it was nothing unusual for players to get together and do this during the off season.

Read some KC news (yes I actually visit Chiefs news sites and lurk their boards...lol)...read that JC and EB are wanting to set up some practices for any of the players that want to participate.

KCL
03-22-2011, 04:22 PM
people, this thread is supposed to be about TEBOW. recognize and respect.

sorry bc...do not read my post prior to this one....:D

bcbronc
03-22-2011, 04:23 PM
sorry bc...do not read my post prior to this one....:D

JC = Tebow, no?

rcsodak
03-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Read some KC news (yes I actually visit Chiefs news sites and lurk their boards...lol)...read that JC and EB are wanting to set up some practices for any of the players that want to participate.

Jcutler/ebennett?? Huh??

KCL
03-22-2011, 04:28 PM
JC = Tebow, no?

hell NO...

KCL
03-22-2011, 04:29 PM
Jcutler/ebennett?? Huh??

too lazy to type their names..you know who I mean.

Jamal Charles and Eric Berry...that better?

rcsodak
03-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Oh, ok. I was thinking qb's/wr's

KCL
03-22-2011, 04:35 PM
Oh, ok. I was thinking qb's/wr's

Ok..well I imagine Cassel and Croyle (puke) will participate also...and the others.
Those were just the 2 who were trying to organize it.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-22-2011, 04:36 PM
This thread is full of ummmmmmmmm....... well.......I guess I will just say I am not surprised.

I would say that players being allowed to workout is at the very least a positive.

Players have always been able to work out during the off season:confused:

Offseason drills create bond among Bronco trio

By FRANK SCHWAB THE GAZETTE

ENGLEWOOD • Maybe the offseason workouts in Atlanta won't matter in a tangible way, and passes thrown from quarterback Jay Cutler to tight end Tony Scheffler and receiver Brandon Marshall in February won't translate to more touchdowns this fall.

But the trio of third-year Denver Broncos offensive stars believes the extra sessions will help, which has to count for something.

"Oh, I think it's big," Cutler said. "It's a trust issue out there. You know, if you can't trust the guy next to you, you're not going to win a lot of ball games."

The idea to train together was Scheffler's, hatched late last season. He had worked out in Atlanta before he was drafted and asked Cutler if he wanted to work out together there. Cutler knew Marshall had a home in Atlanta and asked if he wanted to come, too.

They all took January off after the season, then at the beginning of February they met in Atlanta. For the next month and a half they worked out.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=120395

Denver Native (Carol)
03-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Many players have already been working out on their own. This article was posted on March 16th:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/03/16/nfl.players.workout.ap/index.html

Dzone
03-22-2011, 05:38 PM
Only guy who probably isn't working out is Orton...well, He is playing tennis at the country club and drinking cocktails at the bar

rcsodak
03-22-2011, 05:52 PM
Only guy who probably isn't working out is Orton...well, He is playing tennis at the country club and drinking cocktails at the bar
Its obvious you get off on slamming ko. But you're being no different than gatorbators spamming threads with your off topic digs.

KCL
03-22-2011, 05:58 PM
Its obvious you get off on slamming ko. But you're being no different than gatorbators spamming threads with your off topic digs.

If he IS playing tennis...that isn't an easy thing to do..I don't think..and zone how do you know what he is doing? Hell half the players probably aren't doing anything football related.

rcsodak
03-22-2011, 06:19 PM
If he IS playing tennis...that isn't an easy thing to do..I don't think..and zone how do you know what he is doing? Hell half the players probably aren't doing anything football related.
Well...he COULD be BQuinn, and just tryin to move up the depth chart. :coffee:

Dzone
03-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Then could someone show me to the Orton bashing forum?
:laugh::laugh: