PDA

View Full Version : Webster's helmet stayed on...

Tned
10-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Unless I missed it, I think this is the first game we haven't had a "Webster's flying helmet" sighting.

Just thought this was thread worthy :laugh:

Timmy!
10-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Unless I missed it, I think this is the first game we haven't had a "Webster's flying helmet" sighting.

I think you're right. Amazing.

BigDaddyBronco
10-05-2008, 06:31 PM

Someone lost their helmet in the pile. Thought it was Webster, but I could be wrong.

Maybe that's it, if Webster's hat stays on the defense plays well. :laugh:

BroncoJoe
10-05-2008, 06:45 PM
LOL - I was going to make a thread like this!

Italianmobstr7
10-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Someone lost their helmet in the pile. Thought it was Webster, but I could be wrong.

Maybe that's it, if Webster's hat stays on the defense plays well. :laugh:

It was Boss Bailey. Andre Hall also lost his helmet today. No lost helmet for Webster today. BTW...our LB's actually played pretty good as a whole for once, and not just DJ.

MOtorboat
10-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Every once in a while a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Dean
10-05-2008, 07:52 PM
I am not a Webster fan but he looked like a quality LB today. A perfect example was when the Bucs tried to to run in the left A gap during the third (?) quarter. Nate made a quick read and filled the A gap, he took on the fullback on the offenses's side of the ball, and then stacked him in the hole forcing the running back to stop and become easily tackled.

That is textbook linebacker play. The type of play that you hope to attaint but seldom do.

Tned
10-05-2008, 07:58 PM
I am not a Webster fan but he looked like a quality LB today. A perfect example was when the Bucs tried to to run in the left A gap during the third (?) quarter. Nate made a quick read and filled the A gap, he took on the fullback on the offenses's side of the ball, and then stacked him in the hole forcing the running back to stop and become easily tackled.

That is textbook linebacker play. The type of play that you hope to attaint but seldom do.

What did you think of the LB play when the Broncos went to the 3-4?

claymore
10-05-2008, 07:58 PM
We looked good today but seem to still play to our opponents,

slim
10-05-2008, 08:01 PM

Every once in a while a midget finds a.....never mind.

girler
10-05-2008, 08:02 PM

http://www.squirrelunderpants.com/

frauschieze
10-05-2008, 08:19 PM
I have a tradition........three years strong. Webster loses a helmet and everyone with me must drink.

We did not get to drink because of a lost Webster helmet today. :tsk:

So we toasted his better than usual play instead. :drinking:

JONtheBRONCO
10-05-2008, 10:37 PM
The "game winning tackle reaction" after every single tackle he makes is getting kind of old....

JONtheBRONCO
10-05-2008, 10:37 PM
On the other hand, the dude plays with emotion, so thats a plus.

BeefStew25
10-05-2008, 10:38 PM
The "game winning tackle reaction" after every single tackle he makes is getting kind of old....

I will never discourage positive emotion.

Benetto
10-05-2008, 11:25 PM
I thought I saw his Helmet off..Must have been Boss.

Italianmobstr7
10-05-2008, 11:25 PM
I thought I saw his Helmet off..Must have been Boss.

It was Boss.

AlWilsonizKING
10-06-2008, 12:45 AM
This type of thread is why I make a big fuss about all the Nate Hating that goes on here. He has a good game so what do you all find to talk about......his hemet didn't come off...:tsk:;)

I'm sure you can single out a player on the O this week that caused the entire O to look unproductive. I mean because as most of you see it, it's always one players fault for a loss or lack of production.....:tsk:;)

If ya don't like the guy why so much talk about him even when he does nothing wrong to talk about?

Keep it up Nate.....:salute:

PEACE!!!