PDA

View Full Version : The Jeremy Bates Appreciation Thread

Retired_Member_001
10-05-2008, 06:14 PM
This guy deserves his own thread

If it wasn't for this guy, our offense wouldn't be as good as it has been.

Praise the man that is Jeremy Bates right here.

Timmy!
10-05-2008, 06:16 PM
I almost crapped myself when we threw on 1st down after that onside kick. :D Pretty good play calling all day, but only 16 points. 0 turnovers and smart game management though. That was a pretty good defense the Bucs have though. Bates is doing a fine job.

gobroncsnv
10-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Agree here, too... Great play calling against one of the better d's in the league... Throwing for the first down to Scheff was great, including the part where he stopped in bounds. Bates didn't try to overplay the hand, just take what was given, and there was a lot of run today as well, lot of mis-direction. The boot worked as far as getting the d to bite on the fakes. Some of the passes worked, some not, but the boot itself was great. Game ball to Bates today.

omac
10-06-2008, 12:24 AM
Yup, great game calling by Bates.

The Bucs thrive on the opportunities their defense gives them, and our offense didn't allow their defense to get turnovers. The KC game was a good kick in the butt.

honz
10-06-2008, 12:38 AM
That throw on first down, I was like "What the hell are you do-...oh, nice play call".:D

Dortoh
10-06-2008, 01:26 AM
kubiac who?

I love what he is doing.

Retired_Member_001
10-08-2008, 12:25 PM
kubiac who?

I love what he is doing.

Me too.

He's a pure offensive mastermind. A guy who could end up being a great Head Coach one day.