PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal???

gobroncsnv
10-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Is this some new strategy where you play good D until the game is on the line? We DESPERATELY need to make some stops... Bucs just drove about 89 yards on us.

Northman
10-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Although im not happy about not getting a stop im not going to give them too much grief today. They have played far better today than they have all year.

LRtagger
10-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Is this some new strategy where you play good D until the game is on the line? We DESPERATELY need to make some stops... Bucs just drove about 89 yards on us.

You seem surprised.

Timmy!
10-05-2008, 06:13 PM

They had to earn it though. We did blitz and stunt on that drive. The defense was gassed and it took them 5 min to score. It's not like we sat back and rushed 3 and let them pick us part. Garcia had people in his face and to his credit made some throws as apposed to having time to call his girlfriend, check his FF team scores, order a pizza, and text his receivers just to make sure they were open like Huard last week. That was the Bucs only TD of the day. I'll take 13 points allowed all friggin year.

broncofanatic1987
10-05-2008, 06:22 PM
They had to earn it though. We did blitz and stunt on that drive. The defense was gassed and it took them 5 min to score. It's not like we sat back and rushed 3 and let them pick us part. Garcia had people in his face and to his credit made some throws as apposed to having time to call his girlfriend, check his FF team scores, order a pizza, and text his receivers just to make sure they were open like Huard last week. That was the Bucs only TD of the day. I'll take 13 points allowed all friggin year.

That's his wife now. Unless you now something she should know.:D;)

Good point though.

LoyalSoldier
10-05-2008, 06:31 PM
I would call forcing them to waste 5 minutes to score when they are down more than one possession with about 7 minutes to go a victory.

smith49
10-05-2008, 06:36 PM

um....i realy dont think there is much to complain about here. after all, we did get after them all game. that was a great performance by out D and i for one will not find much room for complaint. furthermore, i thought that they made some huge plays today. now if we could only get our d line to go down the second they intercept a pass that would be good:D. anyhow, good game D !:defense:

gobroncsnv
10-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Well, for sure, Thomas ain't got the moves of BMarsh yet. Funny how dlinemen all think they should have been punt returners...

But I still will wait and see how the next couple of games go before I'm sold. Guess I'm just a dline guy (but then, I'm no punt returner either.)