PDA

View Full Version : Kils thinks its Tebow time

Pages : [1] 2

Bullgator
03-09-2011, 08:36 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/08/despite-vocal-support-for-orton-tebow-still-looks-like-broncos-starter/

*Klis

Bullgator
03-09-2011, 08:48 PM
Tick, Tock guys get the hating in now while you have some daylight left.

Its a curse being right all the time. :D

HORSEPOWER 56
03-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Tick, Tock guys get the hating in now while you have some daylight left.

Its a curse being right all the time. :D

Klis loves Tebow. Legwold, (another local Denver journalist who doesn't like Tebow) thinks Orton will be the starter and Tebow will be shopped...

NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING. THIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN THEIR OPINION.

Newsflash! They discussed this very thing on NFL Total Access tonight and Trent Green thinks Orton should start and Jamie Dukes thinks Tebow should start...

Even the talking heads on TV are completely split. Everyone keeps talking in absolutes and guarantees when nobody knows shit. It's getting ridiculous.

Bullgator
03-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Klis loves Tebow. Legwold, (another local Denver journalist who doesn't like Tebow) thinks Orton will be the starter and Tebow will be shopped...

Newsflash! They discussed this very thing on NFL Total Access tonight and Trent Green thinks Orton should start and Jamie Dukes thinks Tebow should start...

Even the talking heads on TV are completely split. Everyone keeps talking in absolutes and guarantees when nobody knows shit. It's getting ridiculous.

wow man Jamie Dukes? really? hes always hated TT im impressed. is there somewhere i can see this online?

Klis hasnt been a TT suporter only woody.. i think klis is closer to the team and gets the general feeling that KO is gone after CBA is signed and TT will start.. i know hes not a TT homer so thats why i think this is legit.

correct me if im wrong on klis but i dont remember reading anything positive he has wriiten on TT

Dzone
03-09-2011, 09:22 PM
If Orton starts, I might spend Sunday afternoons working on my farmers tan

topscribe
03-09-2011, 09:23 PM
I'll be watching, no matter who starts.

I'm a Broncos fan . . .

-----

Dzone
03-09-2011, 09:33 PM
I will put the game on the radio while I ride my tractor...I cant bear to watch the tragic end to Skinny's career in Denver...
I'm bein facetious...Orton is the schiznit...LOL

topscribe
03-09-2011, 09:33 PM
Love ya, anyway, D . . . :D

-----

BroncoNut
03-09-2011, 09:47 PM
do you mean Klis?

Bullgator
03-09-2011, 09:49 PM
do you mean Klis?

I do indeed.. I threw in a Klis in the OP

Lonestar
03-09-2011, 09:56 PM
now why am I not surprised that he started YET another Tebow thread.

Can't you just add it to one of the already 264 tebow threads.

Yes you got it right 264.

PAINTERDAVE
03-09-2011, 10:00 PM
No news here.

Dang this CBA deal.

Git 'er done, dangit!

HORSEPOWER 56
03-09-2011, 10:17 PM
wow man Jamie Dukes? really? hes always hated TT im impressed. is there somewhere i can see this online?

Klis hasnt been a TT suporter only woody.. i think klis is closer to the team and gets the general feeling that KO is gone after CBA is signed and TT will start.. i know hes not a TT homer so thats why i think this is legit.

correct me if im wrong on klis but i dont remember reading anything positive he has wriiten on TT

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81eb015d/Tebow-time-in-Denver

Bullgator
03-09-2011, 10:25 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81eb015d/Tebow-time-in-Denver

Thanks Horse your the man... looks like Dukes is comming around but he never said TT should be the starter he says he hears thats the case... but some progress is better than none.

Bullgator
03-09-2011, 10:26 PM
No news here.

Dang this CBA deal.

Git 'er done, dangit!

2 major issues done today 18 games and rookie scale.. in 1 day! no worries man i predict 10 days but all indications are even sonner than that.

GEM
03-09-2011, 10:42 PM

And here you are replying to another Tebow thread that no one forced you to go into. :shrugs:

rcsodak
03-09-2011, 10:45 PM

Same with Sirius NFL.
"He's getting shopped"
"He's going to start"

Blah
Blah
Blah
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Lonestar
03-09-2011, 10:47 PM
And here you are replying to another Tebow thread that no one forced you to go into. :shrugs:

MAybe it is time to take all of his treads and place them in one like y'all did to the other tebow guy. that was a prolific tebow lover.

ANyone else think he is one in the same guy ?.
with another IP?

rcsodak
And here you are replying to another Tebow thread that no one forced you to go into. :shrugs:hater

Bullgator

GEM I can do things with my GOOD arm that will make you forget that thing on my NECK! <3

Bullgator
03-09-2011, 10:51 PM
MAybe it is time to take all of his treads and place them in one like y'all did to the other tebow guy. that was a prolific tebow lover.

with another IP?

Lets face it guys there maybe be alot of things that are important to talk about but we more or less agree on all of those... there is no getting away from TT/KO its the only thing we can really discuss with passion.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Klis is saying no more than both Elway and Fox have said all along:

Spencer - I do think Tebow will be the Broncos' starting quarterback, especially if a collective bargaining agreement is reached sooner rather than later. An agreement by, say, March 18 would give Broncos coach John Fox and his staff enough time to work with Tebow during the offseason and gain enough confidence in going forward with him. And if the Broncos do determine Tebow is their starting quarterback, I believe Kyle Orton will be traded.

Elway and Fox have been saying Orton is their starting QB if a game were to be played today. I have often followed these statements by reminding readers there is no game today. I believe there is only one scenario where Orton is the Broncos' starting QB in Game 1 of the 2011 season: Negotiations break down in the next week or two, an extended lockout occurs, and a labor settlement isn't reached until well after training camp was scheduled to begin.

In this scenario, there may not be enough team practices for Fox to feel comfortable starting the 2011 season with the still unrefined Tebow.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncosmailbag/ci_17557051?source=rss

NOTHING NEW HERE - also Klis did not say that he thinks it is Tebow time - he said that he thought Tebow would be the starter based on the same things that have been discussed over and over - when the CBA is settled, etc., etc., etc.

Bullgator
03-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Klis is saying no more than both Elway and Fox have said all along:

http://www.denverpost.com/broncosmailbag/ci_17557051?source=rss

NOTHING NEW HERE - also Klis did not say that he thinks it is Tebow time - he said that he thought Tebow would be the starter based on the same things that have been discussed over and over - when the CBA is settled, etc., etc., etc.

Not sure what you are saying here. the CBA is all but over sooooo all indications are TT is the starter... thats news to me.

You think the CBA will drag out till september?

BroncoNut
03-10-2011, 11:23 AM
I do indeed.. I threw in a Klis in the OP

but not in the title. You said Kils, I believe

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 11:45 AM
$700Million separating the 2 sides.
30% movement in >2wks time, with a 5PM/tomorrow deadline looming.

NFL hasn't come out (yet) and agreed to shelve the 18gms.

Salary cap hasn't been discussed (afawk).

I'd say welcome to decertification is closer to reality.

arapaho2
03-10-2011, 11:53 AM

yea i seen that and coulldnt help but think...green is a moron

he basically said orton should start because of a new offense, new coach horrible defense...to many team issues and negatives to play a inexpirienced tebow

but....isnt that a perfect time?...we know we are not gonna be good...we know we more than likely are not going to the post season...we know we are going through a lot of change...what better time to allow a young qb the chance to work through it...orton isnt the long term answer, is tebow? we wont know until the guy starts

orton was a complete failure without the top 5 defense...as the defense worsened so did orton...he was 3-10 this season....5-18 over his last 23 starts, hello!!!.....surely tebow can manage to equal that imressive feat

it then allows us to know what we got...do we draft a qb like luck next year...or are we set

SR
03-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Not sure what you are saying here. the CBA is all but over sooooo all indications are TT is the starter... thats news to me.

There are NO indications that Tebow will be the starter. The indication from the front office and the head coach are that Orton will be the starter.

claymore
03-10-2011, 11:57 AM
There are NO indications that Tebow will be the starter. The indication from the front office and the head coach are that Orton will be the starter.

I think they have been pretty clear on that. They wont even comitt to Tebow being a good QB.

arapaho2
03-10-2011, 11:59 AM

i guess you missed the emphisized "today" orton is the starter

nobody said in september orton will be the starter

JaxBroncoGirl
03-10-2011, 12:03 PM

It is called ignore or simply do not read. 265 and counting.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-10-2011, 12:03 PM

Well, you apparently have an inside source, which I do not have, to state that the CBA is all but over. However, according to the following, it does not appear to me that the CBA is all but over:

Day 14 of the talks ended with the sides unable to agree on what league financial information should and shouldn't be available to the union, putting the ongoing talks in peril with Friday's expiration of the twice-extended CBA fast approaching.

"Just to be absolutely clear, the information that was offered wasn't what we asked for," Smith said to reporters after Wednesday's session, "and, according to our investment bankers and advisers, they told us that information would be meaningless in determining whether to write an $800 million check to the National Football League (in each year of a new CBA).

full article - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81eb24a4/article/nfl-labor-committee-members-return-to-bargaining-table?module=HP_headlines

Dzone
03-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Exactly. It really is contradictory to complain about threads that you are reading and posting too. Slightly hypocritical. It really is EASY to ignore threads you arent interested in. Its very possible that some posters are currently in elementary school. Very possible.
Tebow makes for great conversation. I like all the Tebow threads. He happens to be the most popular player on the entire team. Anyone who doesnt see that is blind.

SR
03-10-2011, 12:10 PM
i guess you missed the emphisized "today" orton is the starter

nobody said in september orton will be the starter

No one said he won't be. That's like saying that today the sky is blue, but it might be cloudy in September. All indications are that Kyle MF Orton is the starter, not Tim Tebow.

jhildebrand
03-10-2011, 12:12 PM

I think this may be the first post without a Mikey reference. :clap2:

Like someone else wouldn't have posted it, JR? :confused: Everytime there is any new article about the Broncos it gets posted as a new thread.

Finally, you have been one to complain about posts much like the one you posted. Double standard much? Self control ='s don't look at the threads you don't care for.

GEM
03-10-2011, 12:14 PM

with another IP?

Or maybe....just don't go into Tebow threads that you are just going in to complain that it's there.

Nomad
03-10-2011, 12:17 PM
I'm anxious to see Tebow play again!!

BroncoNut
03-10-2011, 12:18 PM

with another IP?

I never thought about that, but I dont' think so. Bullgator is less inflammatory and douchy than the other tebownite (forget his name).

jhildebrand
03-10-2011, 12:20 PM

with another IP?

No because Bullgator posts like a regular poster.

If he starts linking to 63 page ramblings er "articles" about Tebow he created on Bleacher Report, then maybe I might think they are the same.

SR
03-10-2011, 12:20 PM
I hate douchy.

GEM
03-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Let's just put it this way:

If there were a Jagsbch of Mikey comments, JR would lead the way.

:lol:

SR
03-10-2011, 12:22 PM
Let's just put it this way:

If there were a Jagsbch of Mikey comments, JR would lead the way.

That's the douchy guy. I'm glad he's banned.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 12:31 PM

However, as has already been suggested, I wonder whether he's back . . .

-----

SR
03-10-2011, 12:34 PM
I doubt it. I don't think guys like him can hide who they really are. The itch to post shitty Bleacher Report articles and to voice his shitty, ultra biased opinion couldn't be resisted. That dude is one of a kind.

We shall see though. If he is lurking, I hope he is aware that he's douchy.

BroncoNut
03-10-2011, 12:40 PM

that's what his name was. Aside of his opinions. He was a total jag

SR
03-10-2011, 12:41 PM
If by jag you mean douche, then yes, big jag.

BroncoNut
03-10-2011, 12:41 PM
No because Bullgator posts like a regular poster.

If he starts linking to 63 page ramblings er "articles" about Tebow he created on Bleacher Report, then maybe I might think they are the same.

yeah, there's no way imo either

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 12:42 PM
I never thought about that, but I dont' think so. Bullgator is less inflammatory and douchy than the other tebownite (forget his name).
Lol. You musta missed his tantrum vs Top, then. Epic, nut....even for you.

KCL
03-10-2011, 12:44 PM

And to Carol in one of the other threads!

SR
03-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Don't mess with Carol.

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Trade Tebow, get a pick, start Orton, win 3 games, draft Luck and trade Orton on draft day for couch change and plane ticket, be done with both of them.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 12:47 PM

Nut doesn't care. I don't think he loves me anymore . . .

-----

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 12:50 PM

-----

Weren't you "leaving the board until April" or something like that? Didn't get the attention you wanted by threatening to leave so you stayed? :rolleyes:

BroncoNut
03-10-2011, 12:51 PM

-----

that is bs Top.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 12:53 PM
that is bs Top.

Then why do I feel so all alone?

-----

PAINTERDAVE
03-10-2011, 12:56 PM

-----

You need to go out dancing tonight , Top.

It's Ladies Night!

KCL
Weren't you "leaving the board until April" or something like that? Didn't get the attention you wanted by threatening to leave so you stayed? :rolleyes:

Shut up

BroncoNut

-----

do you want me to take some time off and visit you in AZ?

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Shut up

Nah, I don't think I will. Thanks...

SR
03-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Nah, I don't think I will. Thanks...

Don't you talk to her like that, sir.

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Don't you talk to her like that, sir.

Tell her not to tell me to "shut up" then... I'm allowed to respond and I didn't attack her.

SR
03-10-2011, 01:01 PM
She does what she wants. It's okay with all of us. ;)

topscribe
03-10-2011, 01:03 PM
do you want me to take some time off and visit you in AZ?

Would you, Nut?

I miss you so much . . .

-----

BroncoStud

:elefant:

BroncoNut
I doubt it. I don't think guys like him can hide who they really are. The itch to post shitty Bleacher Report articles and to voice his shitty, ultra biased opinion couldn't be resisted. That dude is one of a kind.

We shall see though. If he is lurking, I hope he is aware that he's douchy.

he was arrogant

KCL
Tell her not to tell me to "shut up" then... I'm allowed to respond and I didn't attack her.

You attacked top so shut up...he is my friend.

BroncoNut
03-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Would you, Nut?

I miss you so much . . .

-----

yeah, I might have to build up some time, but I wouldn't mind seeing some of the U.S. and hanging out with you. Maybe we could get ZAM to join us

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 01:05 PM

I pointed out that he said yesterday he was "leaving the board until April" to garner attention, like always... Yet he's posting away today...

Not an attack just pointing out the contradiction. So take your own advice and keep the attacks away from me. Thanks.

KCL

:hug:

SR is my baby boy so watch how you respond to him too..:D

SR
Bam!

KCL
03-10-2011, 01:07 PM
I pointed out that he said yesterday he was "leaving the board until April" to garner attention, like always... Yet he's posting away today...

Not an attack just pointing out the contradiction. So take your own advice and keep the attacks away from me. Thanks.

He left for a couple of hours and came back..so don't worry about it
and one other thing...shut yer pie hole.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 01:07 PM
yeah, I might have to build up some time, but I wouldn't mind seeing some of the U.S. and hanging out with you. Maybe we could get ZAM to join us

Cool. Now, Zam is one guy I'd like to meet.

I like crazy people. I seem to identify with them . . .

-----

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 01:08 PM

Geez... Women are impossible. Winning, bye!

topscribe
03-10-2011, 01:08 PM

Not to worry. Iggy to the rescue . . . :D

-----

topscribe
03-10-2011, 01:12 PM

Me? Oh, I left for about a day, but then Coach (cuzz4169) PM'd me (I get
email notices of PMs) and asked me to see his thread where he evaluated the
defense. So I came back and took a look.

And damned if I didn't get caught up on the board again . . . :tsk:

Plus, I already missed you, classy lady . . . :nod:

-----

GEM
03-10-2011, 01:12 PM
However, as has already been suggested, I wonder whether he's back . . .

-----

They don't post anything alike and there is nothing to indicate they are one and the same.

I guess we should start witch hunts on any Tebow fan who some don't like because of excess post and thread starting....

topscribe
03-10-2011, 01:13 PM
They don't post anything alike and there is nothing to indicate they are one and the same.

I guess we should start witch hunts on any Tebow fan who some don't like because of excess post and thread starting....

Good idea . . . when do we start?

-----

KCL
03-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Me? Oh, I left for about a day, but then Coach (cuzz4169) PM'd me (I get
email notices of PMs) and asked me to see his thread where he evaluated the
defense. So I came back and took a look.

And damned if I didn't get caught up on the board again . . . :tsk:

Plus, I already missed you, classy lady . . . :nod:

-----

I told you the other day you weren't going anywhere....no one believes you
when you say that...;)

KCL
03-10-2011, 01:16 PM

GEM..I think that's an excellent idea..if help is needed...don't hesitate to send me a PM...I would be happy to help out..;)

And no BG isn't Jags IMO.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 01:16 PM
when you say that...;)

I can't stay away from the classy ladies here. You know . . . you, Carol . . .

And Gem (I like a good quarrel now and then) . . .

-----

GEM
03-10-2011, 01:21 PM

He didn't attack Top. He asked him a question.

KCL
03-10-2011, 01:23 PM

GEM...Read the rest of my post after that...that was in jest.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 01:26 PM

I don't know what you consider an attack, but I suggest you go back and review.
That was a beach landing . . .

-----

GEM
03-10-2011, 01:27 PM

Gotcha.

Bad week. My funny meter is broken. :tsk:

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 01:27 PM

-----

Fragility.

GEM
03-10-2011, 01:28 PM

-----

So again, where's the attack? He gave his opinion on the reasoning behind your threat to leave.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 01:31 PM
So again, where's the attack?

That is not what I was talking about. I'm talking about the other day when I got into
it with you, after you decided to protect him.

I had no idea the guy even said this. I guess you missed that I have him on Ignore . . .

P.S. I made no threat to leave. I only said I was taking a little hiatus. Have you
lost some sleep lately, Gem?

-----

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 01:34 PM
That is not what I was talking about. I'm talking about the other day when I got into

I had no idea the guy even said this. I guess you missed that I have him on Ignore . . .

-----

That was like a month ago, and even then I didn't attack you I just disagree with your stances and the fact that when a debate begins about Orton you get jabs in, get upset when everyone disagrees, then tell everyone you're leaving the board, but never do.

It's observation of a pattern, not an attack. I hope you don't leave, I like reading your posts. There has to be opposition to points of view or discussion would be dull.

Of course you can't read this because you put some of us Orton "haters" on ignore...

KCL
03-10-2011, 01:34 PM

-----

maybe not an attack but baiting IMO.

GEM
03-10-2011, 01:35 PM

P.S. I made no threat to leave. I only said I was taking a little hiatus. Have you
lost some sleep lately, Gem?

-----

I have actually lost a lot of sleep lately. Between work and teenage boys deciding to take a hiatus from coming home, football fundraisers and trying to moderate this joint.....I'm about done.

Thanks for asking. ;)

silkamilkamonico
03-10-2011, 01:36 PM
I thinks that's obvious.

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 01:36 PM

I can't bait him, he's had me on ignore for weeks. :rockon:

KCL
03-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Gotcha.

Bad week. My funny meter is broken. :tsk:

Guess my sense of humor has no humor.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 01:38 PM

Whom are we talking about? I'm getting the idea that I'm confusing the characters with each other.

They seem so much alike . . . :coffee:

-----

KCL
03-10-2011, 01:39 PM
I can't bait him, he's had me on ignore for weeks. :rockon:

More baiting...be good now Stud...:coffee:

And FTR I was messing with you as was SR...Guess you didn't
catch on...oh well..I'm leaving til April...:lol: now I am messing with top.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 01:40 PM
I have actually lost a lot of sleep lately. Between work and teenage boys deciding to take a hiatus from coming home, football fundraisers and trying to moderate this joint.....I'm about done.

Thanks for asking. ;)

A mother is one thing I'm glad I never had to be.

Get some sleep, my dear. :hug:

-----

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 01:40 PM
More baiting...be good now Stud...:coffee:

And FTR I was messing with you as was SR...Guess you didn't
catch on...oh well..I'm leaving til April...:lol: now I am messing with top.

Oh I caght on... I'm not as dumb as I look... Oh wait...

KCL
03-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Oh I caght on... I'm not as dumb as I look... Oh wait...

I can't take your word for it.

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 01:41 PM

Thanks for asking. ;)

My 4 year old is already standing up to me and telling me how it's going to be... I can only imagine when these dudes are teenagers. :tsk:

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 01:43 PM
I can't take your word for it.

Man, I could show you but then I would have to deal with the stalking, the late night knocks on the door... I would hate to put you and I through that.

:dancing:

KCL
03-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Man, I could show you but then I would have to deal with the stalking, the late night knocks on the door... I would hate to put you and I through that.

:dancing:

No worries..Bronco fans aren't for me...:D

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 01:47 PM

Hey man don't knock us until you've tried us. :juggle:

topscribe

You never know . . .

Did you know that the wife to John Bena -- the guy who owns the Mile High Report site -- is a Patriots fan?

Go figure . . . :confused:

-----

silkamilkamonico
I'm not sure what choice Denver has.

It's quite obvious that Kyle Orton's "success" was only because of McDaniels. When McDaniels was fired, Kyle Orton was the worst starting QB in the NFL, and was outplayed by a rookie "project".

You have to be blind not to see this.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm not sure what choice Denver has.

It's quite obvious that Kyle Orton's "success" was only because of McDaniels. When McDaniels was fired, Kyle Orton was the worst starting QB in the NFL, and was outplayed by a rookie "project".

You have to be blind not to see this.

I hope you're not a history teacher, Silk . . .

-----

silkamilkamonico
03-10-2011, 01:50 PM
I hope you're not a history teacher, Silk . . .

-----

I'm a data researcher. Did you not see how pathetic Orton played without McDaniels holding his hand?

KCL
03-10-2011, 01:51 PM
It's quite obvious that Kyle Orton's "success" was only because of McDaniels.

So Denver screwed up by firing McD? :confused:

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 01:52 PM

No, Denver screwed up by HIRING McDaniels.

silkamilkamonico
03-10-2011, 01:54 PM

Depends on who you ask. I mean, who wouldn't want a coach with 11-16 record, monumental collapses and disappointments, terrible drafting, and talent purger.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm a data researcher. Did you not see how pathetic Orton played without McDaniels holding his hand?

I saw how badly Kyle played with rib injuries on both sides of his cage. Yes.
(And, by the way, he later finally admitted to that after the truth came out.)

So it has never occurred to you really to wonder why a QB who was playing on
a record-shattering, Pro Bowl pace, completing 62% of his passes, being #2 in
the league in Yards Per Attempt, with a 96.0 QBR, would SUDDENLY just SUCK
the week after he threw for 374 yards and 3 TDs in one quarter?

Do you really, really think that was because of the departure of a COACH?

Wow.

Anyway, I'm not going to get sucked into an ongoing debate. You guys are
determined to think what you want to think, facts be damned. :deadhorse:

Carry on. :coffee:

-----

silkamilkamonico
03-10-2011, 01:59 PM

Yes.

And if someone is going to play the "injured/hurt" card with Kyle Orton (again), can we please get a QB in here who doesn't have a glass gina?

topscribe
03-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Yes.

And if someone is going to play the "injured/hurt" card with Kyle Orton (again), can we please get a QB in here who doesn't have a glass gina?

I've played QB. I've had a rib injury.

You, obviously, have experienced neither. Go get one, then try to throw the ball.

By the way, go get yourself a high ankle sprain, then play football on it for two years.

Wow.

-----

Bullgator
03-10-2011, 02:03 PM
yea i seen that and coulldnt help but think...green is a moron

he basically said orton should start because of a new offense, new coach horrible defense...to many team issues and negatives to play a inexpirienced tebow

but....isnt that a perfect time?...we know we are not gonna be good...we know we more than likely are not going to the post season...we know we are going through a lot of change...what better time to allow a young qb the chance to work through it...orton isnt the long term answer, is tebow? we wont know until the guy starts

orton was a complete failure without the top 5 defense...as the defense worsened so did orton...he was 3-10 this season....5-18 over his last 23 starts, hello!!!.....surely tebow can manage to equal that imressive feat

it then allows us to know what we got...do we draft a qb like luck next year...or are we set

you have to remember Green WAS orton for the rams at the time... he lost his jpb to Kurt warner and was traded to KC... bitter feelings foe him I spoze

jhns
03-10-2011, 02:03 PM

Wow.

-----

This thing about facts be damned is kind of funny considering it is your side of the argument that is ignoring most of the facts. You can take those injured games out and Tebow still did better than Orton in every way. The offense was much better with Tebow in. What about all of these facts?

Bullgator
03-10-2011, 02:05 PM
Well, you apparently have an inside source, which I do not have, to state that the CBA is all but over. However, according to the following, it does not appear to me that the CBA is all but over:

full article - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81eb24a4/article/nfl-labor-committee-members-return-to-bargaining-table?module=HP_headlines

As i have said before they will not get this done by the deadline today... the money issue is a big one.. they will have 1 more extention to iron that out.. thats why i think 8-10 days before KO is traded

SR
03-10-2011, 02:07 PM

Wow.

-----

How many game were won in all of those statistics you just threw out?

SR
03-10-2011, 02:08 PM
you have to remember Green WAS orton for the rams at the time... he lost his jpb to Kurt warner and was traded to KC... bitter feelings foe him I spoze

Kurt Warner won a Super Bowl.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 02:08 PM
How many game were won in all of those statistics you just threw out?

Where did the running game and defense rank in those games?

But that seems to have nothing to do with this discussion. Nice derail . . .

-----

SR
03-10-2011, 02:09 PM
You answer a question with a question and expect me to answer your question while you did not answer my question...I think not good sir!

jhns
03-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Where did the running game and defense rank in those games?

-----

The winning isnt a good argument. The better one is were was the scoring? Tebow came in with a weaker supporting run game and had no problem turning us into a productive offense.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 02:11 PM
You answer a question with a question and expect me to answer your question while you did not answer my question...I think not good sir!

Great. Then nothing else needs to be said . . .

-----

SR
03-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Great. Then nothing else needs to be said . . .

-----

Can we still be friends though?

silkamilkamonico
03-10-2011, 02:14 PM

You, obviously, have experienced neither. Go get one, then try to throw the ball.

By the way, go get yourself a high ankle sprain, then play football on it for two years.

Wow.

-----

I'm glad we can at the very least agree on the fact that we need a QB who doesn't have a glass gina, and isn't injured all of the time.

KCL
03-10-2011, 02:14 PM

Wow.

-----

Top..you're getting sucked in...:lol:

SR
03-10-2011, 02:15 PM
I don't want any QB with any kind of vagina...let alone a glass one.

KCL
03-10-2011, 02:17 PM

He lost his job to Warner because of an injury which worked out well for
SL...He got his ring though...he was still with them when they won the SB.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 02:19 PM
Can we still be friends though?

Once you have shown up at the house with roses and a reservation for steaks at Pinnacle Peak . . .

-----

Bullgator
03-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Broncstud, Top has me on ignore not you..(maybe you too) but Im the object of his angerz.

I have the audacity not to cowtow as a new fan and stand my ground against such a true and pureblood fan as himself.. Im just a halfbreed after all, how dare I stand up for myself!

Not gonna lie I love this board, its smaller and more personal. It has a good mix of opinions. you can find haters and supporters for your opinion. And having an arch enemy like Top with his minions gnawing thier fists at every post I write is alot of fun actually.

Being an outsider I am suprised I havent been unfairly banned because of my veiws, that just goes to show how great the moderating is on this site. They may not agree with me, but calls for "Off with his head!!" have been resisted because they see im just doing what any of us would do in a new environment... avoid being the fresh fish by defending your self.

IDK who the hell this jagsbch was but damn if im feeing his effects after hes been bounced then he musta been a real Dooshabaga

Bullgator
03-10-2011, 02:41 PM
He lost his job to Warner because of an injury which worked out well for
SL...He got his ring though...he was still with them when they won the SB.

Kinda like when KO lost his job to injury...

BroncoNut
03-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Broncstud, Top has me on ignore not you..(maybe you too) but Im the object of his angerz.

I have the audacity not to cowtow as a new fan and stand my ground against such a true and pureblood fan as himself.. Im just a halfbreed after all, how dare I stand up for myself!

Not gonna lie I love this board, its smaller and more personal. It has a good mix of opinions. you can find haters and supporters for your opinion. And having an arch enemy like Top with his minions gnawing thier fists at every post I write is alot of fun actually.

Being an outsider I am suprised I havent been unfairly banned because of my veiws, that just goes to show how great the moderating is on this site. They may not agree with me, but calls for "Off with his head!!" have been resisted because they see im just doing what any of us would do in a new environment... avoid being the fresh fish by defending your self.

IDK who the hell this jagsbch was but damn if im feeing his effects after hes been bounced then he musta been a real Dooshabaga

He was Bullgator. You're nothing like him from what I can tell. Don't let Top get to you. continue to fight the good fight.

SR
03-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Once you have shown up at the house with roses and a reservation for steaks at Pinnacle Peak . . .

-----

Can I just meet you at the foot of Sabino Canyon and we can go hiking together?

KCL
03-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Kinda like when KO lost his job to injury...

Not exactly..The Rams went on to and won the SB.

SR
03-10-2011, 02:44 PM

He set the bar for all of you Tebow followers and left a bad taste in our collective mouth. So if you feel animosity toward you, that's why. Its not fair, but such is life.

KCL
03-10-2011, 02:45 PM

And push him down a cliff?

topscribe
03-10-2011, 02:45 PM

Cheapskate.

-----

jhns
03-10-2011, 02:46 PM

Yeah, they didnt get the 8 SBs Tebow is going to get us.

SR
03-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Cheapskate.

-----

You know I used to live off of Kolb and Snyder right? I went to Espererro Canyon Middle School.

Bullgator
03-10-2011, 02:49 PM

And who knows what the broncos will do this next year... Remember Kurt Warner was a nobody arena league dood when this happened no one thought he would take them to the SB. and no one thinks TT can do it iiinnnttterrreeesssttiinnngggg... muse

SR
03-10-2011, 02:49 PM
The Rams had a better team than Denver does.

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 02:50 PM

:eek:
WORKS FOR ME!

topscribe
03-10-2011, 02:51 PM
You know I used to live off of Kolb and Snyder right? I went to Espererro Canyon Middle School.

I thought you were from the Phoenix area.

I didn't know you were from the rich section of Tucson . . .

-----

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 02:52 PM
Your" jests" are b etter than mine, I guess. :tsk:

SR
03-10-2011, 02:53 PM
I thought you were from the Phoenix area.

I didn't know you were from the rich section of Tucson . . .

-----

I lived in Tucson for about a year when I was younger. I was born in Denver, moved to the PHX area when I was four, then lived in Tucson in 1995-1996, then moved back up to the PHX area until I left for basic in '03.

KCL
And who knows what the broncos will do this next year... Remember Kurt Warner was a nobody arena league dood when this happened no one thought he would take them to the SB. and no one thinks TT can do it iiinnnttterrreeesssttiinnngggg... muse

I know the Warner story..in my earlier post I said it worked out well for SL.
He went on and also helped the Cards get to the SB.

Bullgator
He set the bar for all of you Tebow followers and left a bad taste in our collective mouth. So if you feel animosity toward you, that's why. Its not fair, but such is life.

Im a big boy, Im ok with it

BroncoNut
03-10-2011, 02:54 PM

can I come along? Top, would you take me to the Grand Canyon if I came out to visit you?

KCL
03-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Your" jests" are b etter than mine, I guess. :tsk:

Of course they are!

topscribe
03-10-2011, 02:55 PM
I lived in Tucson for about a year when I was younger. I was born in Denver, moved to the PHX area when I was four, then lived in Tucson in 1995-1996, then moved back up to the PHX area until I left for basic in '03.

Have you talked to AZ lately?

-----

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 02:55 PM

SR
03-10-2011, 02:56 PM
can I come along? Top, would you take me to the Grand Canyon if I came out to visit you?

Of course! And if you come here I'll take you to Mt Rushmore. It's about 45 minutes from my house. Maybe less.

SR
03-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Have you talked to AZ lately?

-----

It's been a couple of months since I've e-mailed him. He's a badass though. Last time I was in AZ, my dad and I went shooting with him.

KCL

Stop...you're going to give some people the impression we had an affair or something.

SR
Im a big boy, Im ok with it

Don't get too far ahead of yourself, chap.

BroncoNut
03-10-2011, 02:58 PM
when you say that...;)

sorry to respond to your post as we are not friends anymore, but whenever top threatens to leave I know it is becuase he is sad or constipated and that concerns me.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 03:00 PM

Believe it or not, I've never been there, myself. I would dearly love to go. Seriously.

But it would probably have to be spring of next year. I'm presently trying to save
up to spend a couple weeks in Montana this fall for a church convention.

-----

SR
03-10-2011, 03:02 PM
I've never been there either. I flew over it once coming back from Italy in 2001, but I've never visited. It's amazing from the sky though.

KCL
03-10-2011, 03:04 PM
sorry to respond to your post as we are not friends anymore, but whenever top threatens to leave I know it is becuase he is sad or constipated and that concerns me.

Don't be sorry...if top is your friend and you're concerned then by all means respond...top is my friend..probably the only one on here that is...well along with SR and AZ...Top AZ and I email one another from time to time.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Don't be sorry...if top is your friend and you're concerned then by all means respond...top is my friend..probably the only one on here that is...well along with SR and AZ...Top AZ and I email one another from time to time.

And chat on Yahoo. And Facebook . . .:D

BTW, RC is your friend, too. And Carol.

-----

SR
03-10-2011, 03:06 PM
You guys have facebook? And we aren't friends?! WTFH?! AZ has facebook!?

KCL
03-10-2011, 03:07 PM

Yep I am on there...I will look you up.

SR
03-10-2011, 03:08 PM
Geez. I feel so....alone....and left out...

rcsodak
Of course! And if you come here I'll take you to Mt Rushmore. It's about 45 minutes from my house. Maybe less.
Nut would like the Badlands more......

......you could show him some jackalopes.

topscribe

I don't know whether AZ has Facebook. I doubt it, really. He really isn't into
that kind of stuff. But then, I don't have to be with him because we email and
talk on the phone, and once in a while we see each other personally.

-----

KCL

-----

Yes of course Carol...didn't mean to leave her out.

rc..well that's debatable.

BroncoNut
03-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Believe it or not, I've never been there, myself. I would dearly love to go. Seriously.

But it would probably have to be spring of next year. I'm presently trying to save
up to spend a couple weeks in Montana this fall for a church convention.

-----

I always wanted to see the Grand Canyon. I need to save up some Vaca time. I burned alot of it. I had a blast on a ski trip I took a couple of weeks ago, sounds like Montana will be a good time.

SR
Jackalopes are fake.

I flew over the Badlands last Thursday coming back from Dallas and they were all covered in snow. Looks AWESOME.

GEM
:eek:
WORKS FOR ME!

Can we go on witch hunts for one hit wonders then as well? :D

rcsodak
Stop...you're going to give some people the impression we had an affair or something.:elefant:

:couch:

KCL
03-10-2011, 03:10 PM

I love you like my son..you know that...I was one of the first people you talked with on the other board..remember?

SR
I don't know whether AZ has Facebook. I doubt it, really. He really isn't into
that kind of stuff. But then, I don't have to be with him because we email and
talk on the phone, and once in a while we see each other personally.

-----

I make it a point to get in touch with him when I'm home on leave so I can see him. He and his wife are both great people and I really enjoy his company. It's been a little while since I've talked to him though.

SR
I love you like my son..you know that...I was one of the first people you talked with on the other board..remember?

Of course I remember! You helped me get in the Locker Room. :)

topscribe
03-10-2011, 03:11 PM

Okay, okay . . . I'll go hiking with you.

Wow.

-----

SR
03-10-2011, 03:11 PM
I always wanted to see the Grand Canyon. I need to save up some Vaca time. I burned alot of it. I had a blast on a ski trip I took a couple of weeks ago, sounds like Montana will be a good time.

My uncle Chip lives in Bozeman. He hunts and fishes all over western MT. He took Sandra Day O'Connor out hunting. He's that bad ass.

BroncoNut
03-10-2011, 03:12 PM

there's alot in the states I haven't seen. Aren't you getting short for SD?

I would like to see the badlands. I do think that woul d be pretty neat.

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 03:12 PM
I've never been there either. I flew over it once coming back from Italy in 2001, but I've never visited. It's amazing from the sky though.

Ya liked that big ol' crack, huh?

SR
03-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Okay, okay . . . I'll go hiking with you.

Wow.

-----

Thank you.

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 03:13 PM
:sniff sniff:

SR
03-10-2011, 03:14 PM

I'm not sure how long I'll be here, but I'm not getting short. I'm sure I'll be here a couple more years. If you're ever up this way give me a ring and I'll show you around.

SR
03-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Ya liked that big ol' crack, huh?

Yeah.

KCL
03-10-2011, 03:15 PM
top..I forgot clay..that SOB got drunk one night and called me..totally
unexpected...:lol:

KCL
03-10-2011, 03:16 PM
:sniff sniff:

uh huh...right MS...like we're really friends.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 03:16 PM

I'll hold you to it, Nut. I'm looking to buy a minivan, so that would be perfect.
You, Zam, and maybe we can cajole SR to come along. He probably could show
us around. I'll bet we could drag AZ along, too . . .

-----

KCL
03-10-2011, 03:17 PM
nut..go to SD if you get the chance...the badlands are cool to walk through.

topscribe
unexpected...:lol:

Pshhh . . . Clay is nice to me only because he likes my goat . . .

-----

rcsodak
Jackalopes are fake.

I flew over the Badlands last Thursday coming back from Dallas and they were all covered in snow. Looks AWESOME.
SHUT YO MOUTH!!

Fake? HA!

And I suppose you think the 6' jackrabbit at Wall Drug is too! :rolleyes:

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 03:19 PM
Can we go on witch hunts for one hit wonders then as well? :DSure....but the forum would be kinda empty, save for a few of us.

SR
03-10-2011, 03:19 PM
SHUT YO MOUTH!!

Fake? HA!

It is. I asked the guy. He said it was.

Denver Native (Carol)
03-10-2011, 03:20 PM

Excuse me - :Cry:

topscribe
03-10-2011, 03:20 PM
SHUT YO MOUTH!!

Fake? HA!

You think LT's fiance might know? She is Fred the Bunny over on Mania . . .

-----

SR
03-10-2011, 03:21 PM
FTB and I used to talk back in the day. She quit talking to me.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 03:21 PM
It is. I asked the guy. He said it was.

You asked the jackrabbit? :shocked:

You think you can get an objective opinion from a jackrabbit?

-----

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 03:22 PM
My uncle Chip lives in Bozeman. He hunts and fishes all over western MT. He took Sandra Day O'Connor out hunting. He's that bad ass.
He ain't bad ass unless he took Cheney along.

SR
03-10-2011, 03:23 PM
You asked the jackrabbit? :shocked:

You think you can get an objective opinion from a jackrabbit?

-----

No. I asked the guy there at Wall Drug.

KCL

-----

Yes of course Carol...didn't mean to leave her out.

rc..well that's debatable.

Excuse me - :Cry:

Am I forgiven??? :D

topscribe
FTB and I used to talk back in the day. She quit talking to me.

If you've heard from Dr. Velcro, you're still talking to her.

But then, she seems to have time only for LT anymore, so it's probably not personal . . .

-----

rcsodak

See ingRed....Toldja! :lol:

topscribe
03-10-2011, 03:24 PM

Well, maybe the rabbit just made him mad for some reason . . .

-----

KCL
03-10-2011, 03:25 PM

But then, she seems to have time only for LT anymore, so it's probably not personal . . .

-----

Sometimes a woman can get too wrapped up in a man..sometimes it's worth it...in her case I believe it is...other cases..not so much!

SR
03-10-2011, 03:25 PM
He ain't bad ass unless he took Cheney along.

Another guy I work with used to be a flying crew chief on Cheney's plane. He spent X-Mas with Cheney in Jackson Hole, WY a few years back while Cheney was hunting. I can go all day dude.

SR
03-10-2011, 03:26 PM

-----

I know that's her. It's been probably four years or so since her and I spoke outside of the board.

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 03:26 PM
unexpected...:lol:that's whatcha get for giving out your number. :rolleyes:

topscribe
03-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Sometimes a woman can get too wrapped up in a man..sometimes it's worth it...in her case I believe it is...other cases..not so much!

I know you're not talking about your man.

It's all too obvious you adore the guy . . .

-----

SR
03-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Well, maybe the rabbit just made him mad for some reason . . .

-----

I don't think he'd discredit the rabbit like that if the rabbit was really that big. That'd be disrespectful.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 03:29 PM
that's whatcha get for giving out your number. :rolleyes:

To Clay, nonetheless. :shocked:

Gotta say, the woman has sand . . .

-----

Denver Native (Carol)
03-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Am I forgiven??? :D

:eviltongue:

rcsodak
You think LT's fiance might know? She is Fred the Bunny over on Mania . . .

-----
Can you have a picture taken of you sitting on her?

topscribe
I don't think he'd discredit the rabbit like that if the rabbit was really that big. That'd be disrespectful.

Besides, rabbits are like kangaroos: They're good boxers . . .

-----

topscribe
03-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Can you have a picture taken of you sitting on her?

I've seen LT and his brother.

I don't have a death wish . . .

-----

SR
I just got called a douche. I think I really got under someone's skin.

KCL
that's whatcha get for giving out your number. :rolleyes:

I didn't mind him calling at all..it's actually a pleasure talking to him.

Is me giving my number out any concern of yours? :rolleyes:

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Which guy? The one playing the guitar and singing....

....and smells of pine?

topscribe
i just got called a douche. I think i really got under someone's skin.

mhs?

-----

SR
No. Some dude called Montana Battlin Bear over in the sarcastic thread I created about the Broncos being better off without Tebow.

KCL
03-10-2011, 03:33 PM
I know you're not talking about your man.

It's all too obvious you adore the guy . . .

-----

No I'm not talking about him and yes I do adore him..he takes care of me and we get along a lot better now since he gave up drinking...that was a HUGE issue for us.

topscribe
03-10-2011, 03:34 PM
No. Some dude called Montana Battlin Bear over in the sarcastic thread I created about the Broncos being better off without Tebow.

You want me to have a talk with him while I'm in Montana?

-----

Slick
03-10-2011, 03:35 PM
I agree with Lonestar.

KCL

-----

I love clay,if the both of us were single,I would get him... if he lived closer that is...:lol:

rcsodak
Another guy I work with used to be a flying crew chief on Cheney's plane. He spent X-Mas with Cheney in Jackson Hole, WY a few years back while Cheney was hunting. I can go all day dude.
That's not what she said.

KCL
03-10-2011, 03:36 PM
:eviltongue:

:pout:

SR
You want me to have a talk with him while I'm in Montana?

-----

Nah. I work on B-1s. It'll get taken care of. ;)

SR
That's not what she said.

It's probably been two decades since you could go all day. You've probably forgotten what it's like. I understand if you're a little bit upset about it.

KCL
03-10-2011, 03:37 PM

what the....

topscribe
03-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Nah. I work on B-1s. It'll get taken care of. ;)

At 5'11" and a 44" chest, I imagine you can. :shocked:

-----

KCL
03-10-2011, 03:38 PM
I agree with Lonestar.

what did he say? That SR is a douche?

SR
03-10-2011, 03:39 PM
At 5'11" and a 44" chest, I imagine you can. :shocked:

-----

:laugh:

I'm not a big guy. Is that what the coat sizes go off of? Chest size? I dunno. I just know I wear a 44R coat.

rcsodak

-----
Is that what they mean when they say pound sand?

SR
what did he say? That SR is a douche?

What is with people calling me a douche? JR wouldn't do that though...and Nick wouldn't ever agree with him if he did.

Bullgator
See there guys... see there..

an extra TT thread doesnt have to be a bad thing.. look achyall up in here talking about the good ol days having a good ol time.

Title of the thread IMO is just a title... its the wonderful people like you folks that make the thread what it is.. I for one am rivited (props up chin in both hands and listens with fascination)

pls tell me more about that rabbit!

SR
03-10-2011, 03:40 PM
^ ugh

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Here or at home? :lol:

SR
I don't get it.

KCL
What is with people calling me a douche? JR wouldn't do that though...and Nick wouldn't ever agree with him if he did.

I know...slick's post popped up right after you posted that..I was kidding.
it was just the timing..;)

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 03:44 PM
I didn't mind him calling at all..it's actually a pleasure talking to him.

Is me giving my number out any concern of yours? :rolleyes:
It wasn't me that was complaining. And when I last called you, you wanted phone sex, so.....

Bullgator
I know...slick's post popped up right after you posted that..I was kidding.
it was just the timing..;)

its spelled doosh

SR
It wasn't me that was complaining. And when I last called you, you wanted phone sex, so.....Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Not likely.

SR
its spelled doosh

It's "douche".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche

topscribe
03-10-2011, 03:46 PM
It's "douche".

With some people, you need to talk in 12-Year-Old-AOLer, or they won't understand . . .

-----

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 03:46 PM
It's probably been two decades since you could go all day. You've probably forgotten what it's like. I understand if you're a little bit upset about it.

Nah. And I could even give you references.

SR
03-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Nah. And I could even give you references.

I don't want his name.

KCL
03-10-2011, 03:48 PM
It wasn't me that was complaining. And when I last called you, you wanted phone sex, so.....
who is complaining? certainly not me..I loved him calling me...
phone sex? I don't remember EVER asking you to have phone sex with me...dream on baby.

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 03:49 PM
I don't get it.
Nevermind.... and I agree.

Bullgator
03-10-2011, 03:49 PM
It's "douche".

no i think thats how you spell the currency from denmark you know douchemark

yea im pretty sure its doosh wich comes from the old latin version doowshsh wich means extra froth

SR
03-10-2011, 03:51 PM
no i think thats how you spell the currency from denmark you know douchemark

yea im pretty sure its doosh wich comes from the old latin version doowshsh wich means extra froth

Deutschmark was the Germany currency before the Euro. Denmark uses the Danish Krone. You're sorely uneducated. Either that or you're just being stupid.

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 03:52 PM
I don't want his name.
Lol.....

Douche

SR
03-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Lol.....

Douche

:laugh::D

KCL
03-10-2011, 03:54 PM

I don't want his name....lmao...too funny.

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 03:55 PM
:laugh:

Bullgator
03-10-2011, 03:59 PM
Deutschmark was the Germany currency before the Euro. Denmark uses the Danish Krone. You're sorely uneducated. Either that or you're just being stupid.

No Im pretty sure you have no clue what your talking about Red. In fact you are being the extra froth version of the term doosh right now.. thats right i said it... you are being a Doowshsh.

why do you know so much about the germans anyway? look at me boy, you a notsee?

you see thats what they called em because they were moslty blind.. thats why they were so angry all the durned time.

lurn your history before you spew your poison.. i got my eye on you boh

rcsodak
03-10-2011, 04:02 PM
No Im pretty sure you have no clue what your talking about Red. In fact you are being the extra froth version of the term doosh right now.. thats right i said it... you are being a Doowshsh.

you see thats what they called em because they were moslty blind.. thats why they were so angry all the durned time.

Ugh

SR
03-10-2011, 04:06 PM

Jesus Jones. We'll chock this one up to stupid.

BroncoStud
03-10-2011, 04:09 PM

He has a few of us on ignore, those who strongly oppose Kyle Orton playing for the Denver Broncos.