PDA

View Full Version : Bucs win

Lightningsgonnastrike
10-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Bold prediction here!! Ahhh hell not that bold...more like a gimme your gonna lose......hopefully not fair nor square. Gonna have a tie for first and it's gonna be the last time this year...hope you all enjoyed your 3 weeks of bliss!

Rex
10-02-2008, 03:26 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/35/72053196_9c6c001fd5.jpg

BroncoJoe
10-02-2008, 03:29 PM
San Diego is the only AFC West team that does not have a winning record against any other team in the AFC West.

Oh, they're also the only team in the AFC West without a Superbowl Championship.

Losers.

claymore
10-02-2008, 03:31 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/35/72053196_9c6c001fd5.jpg

Is that an aerial view of Qualcomm Stadium?

NightTrainLayne
10-02-2008, 03:31 PM
If we were to lose and the Chargers win this weekend, we would still be in first place. . . we own the tie-breaker for now with the head-to-head win.

Northman
10-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Bold prediction here!! Ahhh hell not that bold...more like a gimme your gonna lose......hopefully not fair nor square. Gonna have a tie for first and it's gonna be the last time this year...hope you all enjoyed your 3 weeks of bliss!

Speaking of cheaters, how's ROID boy doing?

claymore
10-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Oh you havent heard? He is out for a year, his Vagina fell out.

Lightningsgonnastrike
10-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Oh you havent heard? He is out for a year, his Vagina fell out.

ahhh nice...ya maybe his vag did fallout but we can and still will win without him..maybe he can replace it with cutlers? Do I hear trade rumors?

Northman
10-02-2008, 03:42 PM
we can and still will win without him..

39-38

:laugh:

NightTrainLayne
10-02-2008, 03:42 PM
ahhh nice...ya maybe his vag did fallout but we can and still will win without him..maybe he can replace it with cutlers? Do I hear trade rumors?

Trade rumor? Your smack doesn't even make sense. Are you sure your not a displaced Raider fan?

turftoad
10-02-2008, 03:43 PM

You wish.

Lightningsgonnastrike
10-02-2008, 03:46 PM
wish what? That his vag didn't fall out? course I do. Want cutlers? hell no...that O line uses it enough that it's just a matter of time before it drops out on the field.

underrated29
10-02-2008, 03:47 PM
*enter thread *sniff sniff*

It stinks like ghey in here.

turftoad
10-02-2008, 03:49 PM
wish what? That his vag didn't fall out? course I do. Want cutlers? hell no...that O line uses it enough that it's just a matter of time before it drops out on the field.

Well, looks like we've got a mature one here this time. I bet his fellow Bolt fans are very, very proud of him.

Because............ it's pretty tough being proud of thier team.

Lightningsgonnastrike
10-02-2008, 03:50 PM
*enter thread *sniff sniff*

It stinks like ghey in here.

Well I guess a denver fan would know that smell eh?

GEM
10-02-2008, 03:52 PM

Which one? They got a couple of em on D that have been suspended.

Lightningsgonnastrike
10-02-2008, 03:52 PM
Well, looks like we've got a mature one here this time. I bet his fellow Bolt fans are very, very proud of him.

Because............ it's pretty tough being proud of thier team.

Since WHEN is ANY smack EVER based on maturity?? duh Thats what smack is...to lower the playing field and bash the other teams skull in with stupid quips...man get outta here if your gonna be pulling that nonsense

GEM
10-02-2008, 03:53 PM

If I had Phyllis, I'd be looking for a way to pick up Cutler too.

underrated29
10-02-2008, 03:55 PM
yeah we were plagued by it two games ago. And sadley in week 17 we will once again on here have to endure the smell. Bolts for some reason get lost and end up here, maybe because we are raping teams that they think we will be down for a little back door action with them. I dont know.

Lightningsgonnastrike
10-02-2008, 03:55 PM
wtf...dude maybe I missed something but that made no sense at all

turftoad
10-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Since WHEN is ANY smack EVER based on maturity?? duh Thats what smack is...to lower the playing field and bash the other teams skull in with stupid quips...man get outta here if your gonna be pulling that nonsense

There are a lot of mature opposing fans that come here to talk smack without acting like an infant.

underrated29
10-02-2008, 03:59 PM

ITS OK, you are a charger fan. Wait 10 seconds. Take a deep breath, then realize that being a bolt fan lowers iq. think about that for 1 minute then re read the post. If you have any questions, please revert back to this post.

GEM
10-02-2008, 04:31 PM

I'm sorry your brain isn't equipped for common english. Go pick up Hooked on Phonics, I heard it helps.

Thnikkaman
10-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Well I guess a denver fan would know that smell eh?

Lightings gonna strike?

Lighting never strikes twice. I hope you guys enjoy being the Los Angeles Chargers.

GEM
10-02-2008, 04:33 PM

I'll be so kind as to point it out.

Trade rumors.... Merroidman for Cutler.

If I had Phyllis as my qb, I'd be wishing for Cutler as well.

Get it? Way to show off the brain.

Benetto
10-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Its soo funny how losers have nothing better to do than go bullshit over at another teams forum....There is a vast amount of these losers who have popped up in the past year or so...I tell them, go get a life...What are you gonna accomplish here, except wasting your time? Idiots...

Benetto
10-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Its soo funny how losers have nothing better to do than go bullshit over at another teams forum....There is a vast amount of these losers who have popped up in the past year or so...I tell them, go get a life...What are you gonna accomplish here, except wasting your time? Idiots...

LMAO!!! Just as I posted this, Our resident loser LGS, has signed off...Maybe he took my post as a wake-up call. Our loss. No more stupidity to call out.

BroncoJoe
10-02-2008, 05:17 PM
San Diego is the only AFC West team that does not have a winning record against any other team in the AFC West.

Oh, they're also the only team in the AFC West without a Superbowl Championship.

Losers.

Oh, and one more thing:

They're the only team in the AFC West that has an all-time LOSING record.

What a sorry ass franchise. They should really be embarassed.

SR
10-02-2008, 05:20 PM
He must be 11.

bengaaaaals1688
10-02-2008, 05:28 PM

GOOD smack, is always based on maturity. Being immature just shows that you don't know enough to actually talk legitimate smack, and probably that you just aren't a smart person. Don't worry, you'll get it someday.

bengaaaaals1688
10-02-2008, 05:29 PM

Hate to burst you bubble, but without opposing teams' fans, you have no smack forum.

Benetto
10-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Hate to burst you bubble, but without opposing teams' fans, you have no smack forum.
Opposing teams fans who come here to BS only..I meant...

You, WTE, KClady, Royallypwned...You guys are all here to disscus and debate topics...Fools who roll up just to BS are wasting time...IMO

KCL
10-02-2008, 05:42 PM

Now I am not a Bronco fan but that was classic!!! :beer:

MOtorboat
10-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Damn, he's gone. I was really starting to like him.

GEM
10-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Now I am not a Bronco fan but that was classic!!! :beer:

I reread that just now....and it sounds kinda naughty! :eek: :laugh:

KCL
10-02-2008, 05:53 PM
I reread that just now....and it sounds kinda naughty! :eek: :laugh:

Thats ok...he didn't get it...but I did! :laugh:

Benetto
10-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Damn, he's gone. I was really starting to like him.

Im sorry, I feel like its my fault

KCL
10-02-2008, 06:06 PM
Im sorry, I feel like its my fault

nah...he probably had to get his homework done before supper!

bengaaaaals1688
10-02-2008, 06:06 PM
Opposing teams fans who come here to BS only..I meant...

You, WTE, KClady, Royallypwned...You guys are all here to disscus and debate topics...Fools who roll up just to BS are wasting time...IMO

WTE comes here to suck.:cool:

As for me, well obviously you want me here, I'm clearly the smartest person on the board, even if I like a horrendous team.:coffee:

As for it being your fault he is gone, I feel like the kid is probably 15 at most, so his mom probably told him he needs to get off the computer and do some homework.:lol: